Is LP Just Harmless or a Media Agent for the Defense?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Is LP Just Harmless or have an Agenda and Mission?

• LP is Just Harmless

Votes: 49 26.1%
  • LP has an Agenda and Mission

Votes: 139 73.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LP is a nice guy who found himself capitulated into the spotlight...and yea...he likes his tv exposure. Most would. However what in the world does he really have to help/harm this case? He barely had any real inside time with the A's. They showed him no respect or thanks. He got NO information from KC about the case by bailing her out (demonstrating her guilt imo)....therefore what could he possibly have to offer either side? ....and now he seems to be seriously ill. Does anyone know what ails him? I was shocked at his appearance on NG the other night. I am worried for him. Actually...I think his apparent illness should be our biggest concern right now...

ITA! And remember when RK threatened to sue LP over these statements? I wish he would come back now and do it IF there is nothing to what LP says. At least a lawsuit might shut him up! JMO.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18780059/detail.html/

..this link isn't working for me...

..however, his lawyer DID send LP a letter last february:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4453889...yers-Letter-to-Leonard-Padilla-on-Feb-20-2009

..as much as LP loves to spout off "his theories"----he'd better be careful, slander IS slander...

You can believe there are a few others who have received such a letter too...

Oh, I would certainly think so! Have you ever witnessed such slandering of so many people? I have NOT! The way the people involved have just thrown around others names, implicating them in horrendous acts is just unexcusable! I would be SO angry if my name was being thrown out in the public arena as a possible murderer of small children. I hope that there have been a few of these letters delivered.

..this link isn't working for me...

..however, his lawyer DID send LP a letter last february:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4453889...yers-Letter-to-Leonard-Padilla-on-Feb-20-2009

..as much as LP loves to spout off "his theories"----he'd better be careful, slander IS slander...

Sorry about the link. I thought I knew what I was doing. Lol! Yes. It was last February that RK's attorney sent a letter threatening to sue LP if he didn't stop saying things about him. That link was to an article in the OS that talked about it. So, I can't understand why LP would now come out with the same theories on RK as he was spouting last year after being warned that he could be sued. Either there is some truth to them or LP has decided that he is above reproach and doesn't have to follow the rules and can just say whatever he pleases. Hmmmm! :waitasec: This sounds like someone else in this case, doesn't it?

He'd be more of an 'entity' to me if he were ever right. He is simply emotion/money driven and while he seems to be a good person, he just doesn't know what he's talking about. He states things as if he knows them for a fact, and that makes it even harder to take him seriously. I have heard he does a lot of good things for people and is very generous though.

Does anyone remember before LP bonded KC out he had made some comments, on NG I would think because that is the only place I remember seeing him, about him getting his own "bounty hunter" show? What ever happened to that? I think at the time everyone here was thinking he's bailing out KC for publicity for his new reality program. So I would believe there definitely is a media connection. JMO

Oh, I would certainly think so! Have you ever witnessed such slandering of so many people? I have NOT! The way the people involved have just thrown around others names, implicating them in horrendous acts is just unexcusable! I would be SO angry if my name was being thrown out in the public arena as a possible murderer of small children. I hope that there have been a few of these letters delivered.

Lawyers will line up to help Jesse; for example, and if he should ever wish to pursue that I will happily write the kid a check to help. The defense , even as recently as this January...are still trying to get more and more of his phone records so we haven't heard the last of the pin the tail on the other dude game.

That is one good thing LP did...he alerted LE, media and Jesse's folks that Cindy, Jose and Casey were going to try to pin this on him. For that alone....I can overlook all of his silliness.

There can be no innocuous reason for this. The only; absolutely...the only reason, they would be steering people toward Jesse is that they KNOW there is no Zanny the Nanny........so we know there was lying and covering up and in my mind obstructing going on as early as those first nine days she was first out on bail. The rest is...as one of our members so cleverly put it, PERJURY ON THE CAKE!!

Can I get a witness?
Amen!

If the pictures of Caylee were indeed sold by KC to the media think about how JB was able to get ahold of them. KC was out on bail and how did that happen? Connect the dots. Maybe there is a daisy chain but it may have nothing to do with RK. JMO

LC, very interesting point!!! Good job connecting the dots!

If the pictures of Caylee were indeed sold by KC to the media think about how JB was able to get ahold of them. KC was out on bail and how did that happen? Connect the dots. Maybe there is a daisy chain but it may have nothing to do with RK. JMO

LambChop- you have indeed hit the nail on the head with this statement. Absolutely agree. Wow - what a connection.

LambChop- you have indeed hit the nail on the head with this statement. Absolutely agree. Wow - what a connection.

And should we find out at a later date that GR had anything to do with this, there should be a law to protect defendants from this type of interference. Even KC would not deserve being treated this way. It is as if the big media companies are trying to control of this trial. Helping someone is one thing, this is something else. JMO

She wore a backpack several days when going to JB's office, I'm sure it was packed with photos and articles belonging to Caylee. She also had access to the Internet at JB's , she could pull photos from her own PC and print them off or email them to media for $..

She wore a backpack several days when going to JB's office, I'm sure it was packed with photos and articles belonging to Caylee. She also had access to the Internet at JB's , she could pull photos from her own PC and print them off or email them to media for $..

Yep, and had she not been bailed out what do we think the chances would have been for JB to have gotten ahold of those pictures to sell? Slim to none I would say considering how the A's felt about making money of of Caylee at the time. JMO

I believe LP has an agenda alright, but it has nothing to do with the defense, secret or otherwise.

Does anyone remember before LP bonded KC out he had made some comments, on NG I would think because that is the only place I remember seeing him, about him getting his own "bounty hunter" show? What ever happened to that? I think at the time everyone here was thinking he's bailing out KC for publicity for his new reality program. So I would believe there definitely is a media connection. JMO
I do remember...guess there weren't any takers.

This may truly explain why TP said LP was talking to JB on a regular basis.

George W. Bush had a saying that I think describes Leonard to a T: "All hat and no cattle"

LP talks big but nothing to back it up. He has made how many claims about the dumpster by Tony's apt coming into play, etc. He's a windbag.

Disagree, I thought LP had some pretty "big cattle" when he spent his own money searching the Little Econ river for Caylee, with CA yelling at him the whole time. That says a lot about the man to me.

For the most part, I believe LP is harmless to this case. He may stir up debate with his unsubstantiated rumors, but they will not even make it into a courtroom. Now, if you are asking me if I believe LP is harmless to himself? Nope....he is creating doubt about his credibility everytime he gets in front of a camera, but what can ya do? How much harm can one actually commit against oneself?

Don't think the defense has LP in place as media agent either. LP has nothing worthy to sell.

I think J. Leonard Padilla has been "working" for LP...and ONLY LP.... since he originally involved himself in this case back in July 2008. Interesting to look at what was going on in his personal life two weeks before he announced his involvement.

I would assume most people who find that the IRS has seized all their property and ranch to sell off at auction to attempt to settle a portion of a tax lien in the MILLIONS would be willing to do just about anything.

A quick check of the current status of USA vs. Padilla in U.S. District Court
Eastern District of California records (Sacramento) proves that...

Yep...some people would be willing to do or say anything....

Wow. I did not know that. Good sleuthing.

For the most part, I believe LP is harmless to this case. He may stir up debate with his unsubstantiated rumors, but they will not even make it into a courtroom. Now, if you are asking me if I believe LP is harmless to himself? Nope....he is creating doubt about his credibility everytime he gets in front of a camera, but what can ya do? How much harm can one actually commit against oneself?

Don't think the defense has LP in place as media agent either. LP has nothing worthy to sell.

I think J. Leonard Padilla has been "working" for LP...and ONLY LP.... since he originally involved himself in this case back in July 2008. Interesting to look at what was going on in his personal life two weeks before he announced his involvement.

I would assume most people who find that the IRS has seized all their property and ranch to sell off at auction to attempt to settle a portion of a tax lien in the MILLIONS would be willing to do just about anything.

Great research. AND what is to be said for NG and the fact that she continues to showcase this tax cheat on her show?

At least he hasn't run around naked. It is the only thing I can say. What a club of characters. They make me feel quite normal, indeed. Suddenly all my little problems, and even those of my friends seem so easily manageable. I think I'll throw a party and celebrate that.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foQOufrPHzE[/ame]

YOU ROCK!!!!!:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member