Is LP Just Harmless or a Media Agent for the Defense?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Is LP Just Harmless or have an Agenda and Mission?

• LP is Just Harmless

Votes: 49 26.1%
  • LP has an Agenda and Mission

Votes: 139 73.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if KC emits some kind of specially-pitched clarion call that only [unusual persons] can hear, I have never seen such a gathering.

ROFL!!!!! What you said is PERFECT!!!! I mean seriously, it's like there's a full moon all the time down in Florida because of Casey and these characters just keep bleeding out of the woodwork! If anything, my interest in this case stays because I wonder what crazy person is going to pop out and spew nonsense next?

Given that that video reminds us that LP was trying to make life easier for a convincted child molester and willing to give the man his land and a trailer near a community filled with kids, shows that LP has some really loose screws.

Leonard Padilla, chairman of the University of Northern California Lorenzo Patino School of Law in Sacramento, denounced the Dunn bill as "an attempt to put us out of business.
Padilla, a bail bondsman and bounty hunter, said he attended California-accredited Lincoln Law School "to learn the difference between robbery and burglary. He took and failed the bar exam once, he said, "but I had no intention of ever practicing law."

Padilla called Lorenzo Patino a law school of last resort at the Dunn hearing last year, and said it accepts students who have been shown the door by other law schools, who he accused of ripping off law students by advertising their bar exam pass rates, accepting their tuition for two years and then expelling them.

Gliaudys, Padilla and other executives of schools not approved by the ABA say their institutions fill a niche and serve a population that can increase the diversity of the California bar.

http://www.clsj1994.com/archived_articles/June2006/index.asp

So I guess stories of Leonard being an attorney are just rumors? (Patino is the last name of his live in girlfriend)

If I remember correctly he has a law degree from an unacredited school, and has never sat for or passed the bar.

I think Mark N said it best when he described LP as "P T Barnum".

Thank you, kent, for what you're bringing to light. There's a definite possibility that he may be a lot more malignant than just his own self-imposed title of "media wh***". What a disappointment!!!

I think LP and every single person, besides police, who've gotten in on this case has helped the defense and hurt the prosecution's premeditation case. They all took up the popular theme of blaming and talking about Cindy. "Oh, it's all Cindy's fault, no wonder this happened".It's almost like the accused killer is forgotten and it all became a big circus show about how horrible Cindy is, even with the town mob surrounding the home with burning "torches" and pitchforks. Unbelieveable. Poor Caylee.

If I remember correctly he has a law degree from an unacredited school, and has never sat for or passed the bar.

I think Mark N said it best when he described LP as "P T Barnum".

Dear GOD the thought of that man as a lawyer just scares me...then again, sadly enough he'd fit right in with the Casey Anthony circus of lawyers...I think MN's description of him fits Padilla very well...

I guess we can thank our lucky stars he's just an ignorant observer who thinks he knows something rather than another idiot who passed the bar and who can't shut up...we don't need another Baez in this case!

You can share my vote if you like, Brattigirle (that is, assuming you started out as a sunny optimist but now have narrowed eyes and a brooding facial expression).

I wonder if KC emits some kind of specially-pitched clarion call that only [unusual persons] can hear, I have never seen such a gathering.

water seeks its own level!:dance:

ROFL!!!!! What you said is PERFECT!!!! I mean seriously, it's like there's a full moon all the time down in Florida because of Casey and these characters just keep bleeding out of the woodwork! If anything, my interest in this case stays because I wonder what crazy person is going to pop out and spew nonsense next?

Pleeeeeeze don't let it be a juror in a post-acquittal interview!

One of the things that really bothers me about Leonard is his stating of opinions as fact. It's never "I think" or "I believe", his statements are always said as if he "knows". It will be interesting to see him testify at trial, if he even tries to lend a hand to the defense through conflicting testimony, the state will eat him alive. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen, by the way.

One of the things that really bothers me about Leonard is his stating of opinions as fact. It's never "I think" or "I believe", his statements are always said as if he "knows". It will be interesting to see him testify at trial, if he even tries to lend a hand to the defense through conflicting testimony, the state will eat him alive. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen, by the way.

The defense would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to think it would be a grand idea to put LP on the stand. But if they do put him on the stand, then they will deserve every ounce of reaming that the state is going to give them, on cross examination.

dont think it's possible for any more crazies to come out of the woodwork. hopefully.

didnt padilla recentely bail out misty too? does he have a thing for baby killers or there accomplices?

No, my recollection is he made the offer to bail her out (just through the media however :furious:) but Misty's attorney sent message back through media for Padilla to stay FAR AWAY.....

During the conversations that NG played, Misty was very interested in LP bailing her out, and told her Mom she would fire her Atty to get it done, but LP wanted her to sit down and talk once she was out - Misty balked at that proposition and so the deal fell through..

I am just infuriated with LP and anyone whom aided or abetted Casey and the A's his morning. A girl who was really kidnapped in my state of Oklahoma was found dead with her captor last evening. There hasn't been a positive ID yet, but the father is certain his daughter Aja has been found.

This is what you support? People who CHOSE to go along with false kidnap stories, who CHOSE to let that poor baby rot in the swamp? You are disgusting. You should pay attention to the Aja Johnson case to see what happens to a REAL kidnap victim! It's not warm and fuzzy and loving! It's cold and cruel and deadly!

You, who support and defend Casey by disparaging the real heroes of his case should be ashamed of yourselves! Take a note from Mr. Johnson, a parent of a REAL kidnap murder victim, who had to WAIT until someone found his daughter so he can finally put her to rest! Stand up for Caylee instead of her rotten, deceitful, unworthy of the gift of her, cowardly, depraved family!

They all deserve what they will get. You all STILL have a chance to not be like them and not support them anymore. I implore you, before it's too late, do what you know is right in your heart for the sake of real justice for Caylee! LP, that includes you! Be the hero you always wanted to be for Caylee, not a money and fame monger! You are better than this, a good man, so it's time you started showing it!

LP is trying his best to be a modern PT Barnum imho. Just like Mr. Barnum, LP has ran for political office, promoted hoaxes, helped establish a circus....media circus, and participates in "profitable philanthropy".

I honestly think PT Barnum would look at LP as a kindred spirit.

I am just infuriated with LP and anyone whom aided or abetted Casey and the A's his morning. A girl who was really kidnapped in my state of Oklahoma was found dead with her captor last evening. There hasn't been a positive ID yet, but the father is certain his daughter Aja has been found.

This is what you support? People who CHOSE to go along with false kidnap stories, who CHOSE to let that poor baby rot in the swamp? You are disgusting. You should pay attention to the Aja Johnson case to see what happens to a REAL kidnap victim! It's not warm and fuzzy and loving! It's cold and cruel and deadly!

You, who support and defend Casey by disparaging the real heroes of his case should be ashamed of yourselves! Take a note from Mr. Johnson, a parent of a REAL kidnap murder victim, who had to WAIT until someone found his daughter so he can finally put her to rest! Stand up for Caylee instead of her rotten, deceitful, unworthy of the gift of her, cowardly, depraved family!

They all deserve what they will get. You all STILL have a chance to not be like them and not support them anymore. I implore you, before it's too late, do what you know is right in your heart for the sake of real justice for Caylee! LP, that includes you! Be the hero you always wanted to be for Caylee, not a money and fame monger! You are better than this, a good man, so it's time you started showing it!

im afraid the minute padilla bonded out casey whe forever ruined his reputation.

bless caylee and aja and shayna and haliegh. they are all playing together im sure.

If it's true that KC contacted JB on June 17, 2008, I believe that it's possible that LP has been in cahoots with the Defense since the getgo.

Maybe LP was planted into the A home from the beginning to sniff out what KC had been telling JB since June 17. Whatever it is, maybe the Defense team all believe whatever to this day.

Remember that LP's nephew, TP, alerted us that some big news would be coming soon. Did we ever hear any big news? TP's tone has always sounded supportive of KC.

LP never identified his contact in NY that supposedly urged him to get involved in the case.

TP claims that LP is in close contact with JB. Maybe he always has been. If so, it would make sense to downplay that he was brought into the case soley for the purpose of observing the communications that took place within the Anthony home during the time KC was bonded out. The result is that everyone knows how uncooperative the whole family was when it came to actively searching for Caylee unless it involved searching for an alive Caylee.

..aedrys..

..when the news of aja broke, it was heart wrenching-----even for those from far away. my prayers go out to you, and her dad, it's absolutely unimaginable .

..i would hope that you continue to express yourself here, you really must, for yourself, and those of us not as close to the situation-----it will help you to "get your feelings out", i doubt that there is a soul here that would mind if you 'ranted and raved' , it will be beneficial to you.

..take care aedrys...you have a lot of people on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70