Is Terri's arrest imminent?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes can leave the country, she has not been arrested or charged with anything as of yet

In a way it might have been better to let her stay in that house, as least they knew where to find her. At this point I cannot see where staying in the area is of any benefit to her other than being close to her lawyer.

I don't think they have anything to nail her on. I mean, the murder for hire plot didn't pan out! I don't understand why, if they believe the murder for hire story is true, they haven't arrested her.

I think if LE had enough to arrest her they would have done so before she left town.

I just don't see her leaving anything like that behind. She has had plenty of time to destroy that type of evidence.

If I was in Kaine's situation, I would be hoping that the K9 squad would be visiting first (drug sniffing kind as well as the explosive smelling kind) before I settled in for a nap. One would hope that if there drugs involved the dogs could pick that up ((that would answer a few questions too)).

:twocents: MOO

Yes can leave the country, she has not been arrested or charged with anything as of yet

I disagree that she can leave unless law enforcement knows exactly where she is as everyone is a suspect until someone is arrested in this case and especially since the RO is filed and the murder for hire plot....

Newbie to the thread:JMO, I don't think it'll be an imminet arrest. It takes time to build a solid case.

Arrested for what? What crime can they prove has been committed? Lying to LE--obstructing an investigation? Then they better have more than cell phone pings and odd behavior (can't use the lie detector results). Murder for hire? If they had anything other than sexting and the landscaper's word--they wouldn't have needed to set up the sting. They need to find Kyron.

Casey went to jail the first time for less.....just sayin

Diane Downs wasn't arrested for nearly a year and they knew what happened to her kids.

Diane Downs wasn't arrested for nearly a year and they knew what happened to her kids.

Yes...and IIRC, Casey Anthony wasn't charged with Caylee's murder until after her body had been found six months later. I think that we are dealing with the same personality disorder(s) in this case, IMO. I have faith in this case...that there is a method to the madness here. I pray for that anyway.

:offtopic: Wasn't Farrah Fawcett just scary-crazy-awesome in the role of Diane Downs???

MOO!!!!

Yes...and IIRC, Casey Anthony wasn't charged with Caylee's murder until after her body had been found six months later. I think that we are dealing with the same personality disorder(s) in this case, IMO. I have faith in this case...that there is a method to the madness here. I pray for that anyway.

:offtopic: Wasn't Farrah Fawcett just scary-crazy-awesome in the role of Diane Downs???

MOO!!!!

Actually KC was charged with murder in Oct2008.Caylee was not found until Dec11th!

Actually KC was charged with murder in Oct2008.Caylee was not found until Dec11th!

Thanks for the correction! I follow so many missing child cases these days that I sometimes get the details mixed up. I think I was thinking of the fact that in the Haleigh Cummings case LE has ruled it a homicide but there is no body...how sickening is it that in this world today we have so many of these cases that it's hard to keep them straight? :furious:

Casey went to jail the first time for less.....just sayin

Casey had "lost" her daughter for a month. Terri dropped Kyron off at school. Until they can prove otherwise, they might as well arrest the teacher as Terri.

Not saying that's what really happened, but from what we know so far they can't even prove she had Kyron in her care last! Casey ADMITTED that she had Caylee and then didn't and never told anyone.

This is a major hurdle. If they can't offer proof - solid proof - that she left the school with him, I don't know that there will be an arrest until/unless they find Kyron.

They NEED to find him, for many reasons.

Casey went to jail in the first place on check fraud charges. LP bailed her out, she got nasty, and he revoked his bail money. There she sat until the murder charges.

Hope I got all that K rect.

I disagree that she can leave unless law enforcement knows exactly where she is as everyone is a suspect until someone is arrested in this case and especially since the RO is filed and the murder for hire plot....

Due process. No citizen can be deprived of their rights without at least being arrested. The US is not a country that routinely requires citizens to register their movements with the government.

This case is so crazy that I have no idea what to expect.

I wouldn't be surprised if she were arrested today.

I wouldn't be surprised if she were never arrested.

It's the starter in the old car: every time I think it's about to catch, it dies down again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582
Back