Is TH Responsible in any way for the Disappearance of Kyron? **NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Is TH Responsible for the Disappearance of Kyron?

• Yes

Votes: 321 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • No Clue

Votes: 86 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[B said:
HopeInOhio]
I think her hatred of Kaine and possibly Desiree has been brewing for a long time, and Kyron was the perfect way to hurt them. I believe she acted alone, and killed him quickly beside the hole that she dug for him on a previous day. The body will probably never be found, and without a body the evidence may simply be "circumstantial" and there won't be a conviction.

So she will sit in jail during the trial, and get tons of attention from the whackos who will want to marry her and glom on to the drama (such as MC), and she'll have a fabulous story to sell when she isn't convicted and can start her life all over again.

She will play the victim role ("poor me, falsely accused") and adore all of the attention, and be free of children and a husband.
[/B]
IMHO.. You have her pegged to a T....

Typical behavior of Cluster B Personality Disorder..
Aka: Dramatic Personality Disorder, Histrionic Personality, Borderline Personality, Antisocial Personality, Narcissistic Personality, Sociopath, Psychopath

JMHO

Except all those things are being attributed to Terri, and not something we have been privy to see. Just having someone say it does not make it absolutely true.

The Jury Room would be a fun place for a WS coined phrase thread. :)

BTW, I'm enjoying the discussion and appreciate the tone of the thread. Carry on! :grouphug:

I think I started one a while back - I'll try to dig it up and post the link. :D

ETA: And I like the give and take and spirit in this thread, as well. Thanks, everyone!

If TH was not involved then why isn't she giving interviews, releasing a statement, using that $350K to keep Kyron in the public eye somehow, and just saying plain out and simple "I AM NOT INVOLVED!" I can somewhat understand with her attorney now that she probably won't do that. However, there was a span of time when she was being looked at and eyed as being involved when she did NOT have an attorney yet and she never came out speaking publically to clear her name. I was a fence sitter for awhile but the one thing that always topples me back to her as being my POI is that she hasn't defended herself. Ever. If she was innocent, why not say so?

She can't. From the beginning this has been a "TH did it" case. It was all over every national news network that she is the "only" person of interest. (Now it seems that is being recanted.) Anything she says or does would be used against her. She had no choice but get a lawyer, and we still don't know if he has been paid or what. That is speculation on KH and his attorney's part. Maybe someone made a typo with an extra zero? Who knows, guess we will soon enough.

As far as timeline, I am with debs, I am a forgetter. My mind collapses under stress, it is just that way. No need for me to go into that though.

As far as any evidence that TH did this. I have not seen any. Kyron was seen at the school by teachers, students and perhaps parents. No one saw him leave. LE is still looking.

I feel a perp or an older student or both may be involved. LE just looked at one angle, not all.

Perhaps they should be talking with all of the children in the school, especially listening to the older ones and monitoring their internet postings. IDK, I just don't see anything that says TH did it. That is sad, as there may be one happy, creep out there enjoying all of this ruckus.

I am some pages behind, so do not know if this has been posted.

What would have happened to this mom if the school had not had cameras and the child was not found at a friends house?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=11745999&hl=9

"Police are crediting surveillance video for helping them find a 5-year-old Midvale girl after she went missing from her summer school program. "

I love how these people keep saying that the cameras "saved" this little girl. What a crock! The cameras saved the mother a lifetime of nightmares, but IMHO that little girl was nearby with a friend and would have been found quickly anyway. That school FAILED the family badly by not supervising a 5yo sufficiently, and the fact that no one saw her leave means it would have been just as easy for someone to take her.

But this is an excellent example of an alternate theory being possible.

If TH was not involved then why isn't she giving interviews, releasing a statement, using that $350K to keep Kyron in the public eye somehow, and just saying plain out and simple "I AM NOT INVOLVED!" I can somewhat understand with her attorney now that she probably won't do that. However, there was a span of time when she was being looked at and eyed as being involved when she did NOT have an attorney yet and she never came out speaking publically to clear her name. I was a fence sitter for awhile but the one thing that always topples me back to her as being my POI is that she hasn't defended herself. Ever. If she was innocent, why not say so?

She has a good lawyer and she happens to be listening to him. Look at all of the guilty idiots who do interviews - does it help convince anyone of their innocence or just confirm what we suspected all along? Scott Peterson is a perfect example of media interviews coming back to haunt you, but he's not the only one by a long shot.

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but I have also been wondering what TH told KH that day. I find it hard to believe that he didn't get a sense of whether she was telling the truth or not. I think KH should do a gut check. He has never said in the pressers what she told him and why he thinks she is lying. I find this strange. I don't find it strange that she is not talking at all due to the fact of how she has been crucified by public opinion, Kyron's parents, etc. I am still on the fence about her being guilty or not but do believe that either way (if she spoke out or kept quiet) she would be persecuted. In fact, DY has never said what she said that makes her believe she is lying besides her gut. I can tell you whenever something like this happens my own initial gut is that one of the parents and/or husband or wife did it so for DY to have a gut feeling about it doesn't surprise me but doesn't convince me TH is guilty either. To sum it up, I am surprised that we have not heard from KH and DY the specifics of what Terri told them and I would like to know what this is. I also am surprised that if they truly believe that TH knows where Kyron is that they haven't tried to reach her on a personal level and in person (prior to RO) to persuade her to speak the truth. My grandma always said you get more with honey than you do with vinegar and I don't believe they have handled the TH issue in any way that would want TH to speak candidly to them. JMO!!!

I think TH planned out every minute of that morning. I think she doesn't have a definite alibi because she wanted future jurors to have that doubt and ask each other "if she was involved, why didn't she have a rock-solid alibi?"

I think the cell phone pings, the taking of the truck that day, the dr. appointment discussion with the teacher, the ear ache, DeDe disappearing, her actions after the LDTs, her demeanor at the press conference, etc. were all planned. There is a lot of confusion and inconsistencies about what she did that morning, and without an eyewitness she can say (or refuse to say) whatever she wants and there will always be doubt in some people's minds.

The only thing that had to go perfectly for her was getting him out of the school, unseen. Once he was in the truck, she could have yelled at him to lie on the floor and the poor little guy would have done what he was told.

I think her hatred of Kaine and possibly Desiree has been brewing for a long time, and Kyron was the perfect way to hurt them. I believe she acted alone, and killed him quickly beside the hole that she dug for him on a previous day. The body will probably never be found, and without a body the evidence may simply be "circumstantial" and there won't be a conviction.

So she will sit in jail during the trial, and get tons of attention from the whackos who will want to marry her and glom on to the drama (such as MC), and she'll have a fabulous story to sell when she isn't convicted and can start her life all over again.

She will play the victim role ("poor me, falsely accused") and adore all of the attention, and be free of children and a husband.

I just pray that LE has something really concrete, such as an eyewitness, and are waiting to get every last drop of evidence before charging her.

Wow, Hope...I hope you are wrong, as you do of course. Originally, I thought maybe they went home as Kyron forgot something and TH lost her temper & an accident occured. I now am of the belief if that happened she would have confessed long ago.

Yes, I am one of the ones that observes "not so much what someone says, but their actions." Terri's speak volumes to me from early on and it only cements my belief the more actions I see "her" do or don't do. I listen to the psychologist the papers, HLN, the morning shows that ask their opinions; all the ones I have heard interviewed suggest sociopath/NPD. The book discussed about a week ago I believe it was something like "The Sociopath Next Door" says this disorder happens in about 1 in 20 people. These people lack empathy and believe the rules of society don't apply to them. One of the panelists Levi regularly has on, not sure if it was Pat, Stacey or Holley stated the "jails are full of them", which make sense to me.

I don't need LE to call her a POI, a GJ has conveined whether it be for the M4H or Kyron...you can bet she IS their POI. They would not be spending a pretty penny on a GJ just for a fish expedition if they didn't have "some" evidence IMO. This will most probably be a circumstantial case, but I think/hope they will be able to get it together enough for a conviction.

Yes "I believe" she is guilty of whatever happened to Kyron but am I convicting her? Of course not...a jury does that. I always get a kick out of that statement...as if! :angel:

If TH wanted, planned to do something to Kyron why choose the school as the place to set the deed in motion? The school... where there are so many possible random variables, potential unknowns and snafus and perhaps things out of her control - people, witnesses - popping up, talking, seeing, unknowingly interfering. And many people have camera phones so if she were going to do something really weird, someone could snap a shot. possibly. IDK> and even if she werent doing anything particularly weird, camera phones and regular cameras would likely be there on a special day and she'd have no way of knowing in whose shots she may inadvertently show up. I dont know what Im saying; It just doesnt fit. IDK.

Also, while you're at it, why not give yourself a super, or at least decent, alibi? Am I missing something? OK some criminals are eat-up with stupid, or sloppy etc but if she indeed is, then why isnt there oodles of hard-to-refute evidence lying in her wake? Or is there?

And lastly, if TH had a true accident with Kyron, why not call 911 for help? IDK

moo

I'll let y'all know what I think for real after I have lunch with Kyron's teacher. ;)

IMO Whatever she told LE ... gets to the crux of this case and this last seen business. And we have nooooooo idea what she told LE.

I think this calls for some Local (hint, hint, nudge, nudge) WSer hearsay reporting - approved by the mods, of course. :biggrin: :couch:

Also, how could TH know for sure that the school had no camera system in place? (Did they?) If they didnt, then that seems like something you dont advertise and shout from the rooftops. And also, just bc a security system etc isnt conspicuously visible doesnt mean it's not there, so how could she know?

Except all those things are being attributed to Terri, and not something we have been privy to see. Just having someone say it does not make it absolutely true.

debs..I readily admit I have seen little of Terri and have heard even less out of her... But from what I have seen of her actions (press conference, attempted interivew) and information that has been revealed concerning her actions.. She fits the criteria for Cluster B..NPD
IMHO..Woman has ice water running through her veins...Kyron may never be found and I suspect if thats the case and there isn't enough circumstantial evidence to nail her, she will bask in the glory...JMO

Don't go running with the bull yet, Emma! I don't think she arranged for someone else to kidnap Kyron. I don't know whether she had nooner-amore contact LE. I do know that in the initial interviews, Terri was said to have not been forthcoming (as strong a statement as LE has made thus far). I believe that to reference this time when she may have been with nooner-amore. In the grand scheme of things, she may have believed she could keep the affair secret and still be helpful with regard to Kyron.

Lying always bites one in the butt. I don't recommend it. But once it's there, it's best to see how a lie would benefit the liar, and as I stated initially, I believe coming out with "oh well, you know I was out with nooner-amore and it was all sorts of fun but I didn't have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance."

Whether nooner-amore has been interviewed (or even exists, since I'm hypothesizing), I don't know. I know if it has nothing to do with Kyron and everything to do with Terri's divorce from Kaine, LE will not talk about it.

But debs! (emma whines). If this is the case, Terri's given up not only her alibi as a perp in the disappearing of Kyron, but she's also given up her ability to argue see her babygirl over failure to disclose her nooner!

It's interesting this afternoon we have filings from her divorce lawyer where he contends she is the focus of the Kyron investigation and therefore he wants to delay all custody-related and other divorce matters...

Me thinks Terri can't remember Nooner's name. Yet... :crazy:

debs..I readily admit I have seen little of Terri and have heard even less out of her... But from what I have seen of her actions (press conference, attempted interivew) and information that has been revealed concerning her actions.. She fits the criteria for Cluster B..NPD
IMHO..Woman has ice water running through her veins...Kyron may never be found and I suspect if thats the case and there isn't enough circumstantial evidence to nail her, she will bask in the glory...JMO
This very well could be true, but my posts have mostly centered around the issue of I just dont know... yet.. She could be evil or the mom from hell but my point is IDK yet and if someone else is responsible or holding back info or whatever, then that person may take action and say things to make TH look worse. I hate to use the RO as an example here, but are restraining orders really that difficult to get? Just an example and maybe a bad one.

Do we have ANY video of TH speaking about Kyron after he "went missing?" and/or speaking about the case in general? That would be really helpful. In that one early presser, (I call it the BLINKY arm pulling presser) she looked totally uncomfortable and also like she was hiding something, but WHAT .. IDK. It could have nothing to do with Kyron IDK.

Also, how could TH know for sure that the school had no camera system in place? (Did they?) If they didnt, then that seems like something you dont advertise and shout from the rooftops. And also, just bc a security system etc isnt conspicuously visible doesnt mean it's not there, so how could she know?

I wonder if the lack of it was a concern for the parents' association or the school staff and if the need to get one had been discussed at any point. If so, she might have heard about it because she was active at the school.

This very well could be true, but my posts have mostly centered around the issue of I just dont know... yet.. She could be evil or the mom from hell but my point is IDK yet and if someone else is responsible or holding back info or whatever, then that person may take action and say things to make TH look worse. I hate to use the RO as an example here, but are restraining orders really that difficult to get? Just an example and maybe a bad one.

Do we have ANY video of TH speaking about Kyron after he "went missing?" and/or speaking about the case in general? That would be really helpful. In that one early presser, (I call it the BLINKY arm pulling presser) she looked totally uncomfortable and also like she was hiding something, but WHAT .. IDK. It could have nothing to do with Kyron IDK.

Hi Kant, good to see you... Do I have any physical proof she is guilty? No, I don't..I could very easily climb on that fence and say I don't know too..because I don't.
But, I'm going with my gut instincts on this one too... I say she is not only guilty of harming Kyron but could care less that she did...I suspect her only concern is herself.
IMHO...KH and DY pleading with her in anyway requesting information about Kyron will only serve to strengthen her resolve to let them suffer...Sad fact considering the circumstances.. but nonetheless true..I pray LE has something that will stand up in a court of law...JMO

It's not a fact from LE but if Terri really paid her lawyer a retainer fee of 350.000 dollars it raises some questions about her level of involvement IMO. I can't really see anybody coughing up that much money for an attorney before being charged for anything unless they're very rich or very certain they're going to be charged and very worried that they might be convicted and that would likely be because of serious problems with their story and the evidence they know LE has.

There may be lots of innocent people who bankrupted themselves or their family with attorney fees even before they are charged with anything but I think that on average guilty people may tend to be more gravely concerned about being charged and convicted. Not conclusive evidence, but if true it shows that she is worried that there might be evidence against her, IMO, something beyond her family members speaking ill of her.

Quoting myself to say, scratch that. Peter Bunch, TH's divorce attorney states in the petition to get the divorce case abated that TH did not pay 350.000 dollars. It might or might not still be a considerable sum but it is a guessing matter at the moment. On the other hand, he also says that Terri didn't pay the sum, whatever it was, from her own funds so maybe someone else is worried for her being charged as well. (Her father said it was 50-50, iirc.)

It's all about probabilities to me. LE obviously believe there is a high probability she is involved and I'm sure that the majority of the time LE is focused on a suspect like this that suspect is guilty. We all know cases where LE has been fixated in the wrong direction, I posted an example of a very suspicious suspect in the Somer case who was not the perp, so I would not be surprised if the case turned towards someone other than Terri but in general what walks like a duck is usually a duck.

As for her memory...I see Terri's scheming side as evidence of somebody who really pays attention to what goes on around her. People like that don't tend to forget the details of what they did earlier that day or the day before. I've known a few people like that, my grandmother was like that. I used to work with a lady who was a hawk, she always knew what was going on. If she told me she didn't remember something or was vague about something then I knew it was utter BS. I'm not saying this means Terri should have developed a foolproof plan, because I think that is a little different type of thing.

DS is a landscaper? Does that thicken the plot or no? I thought the landscaper who claimed that TH was trying to hire a hit was a dude.

Now that Kaine has told the world about Terri's drug and alcohol issues, that could explain her demeanor on film at press conference. I always thought she looked drugged or impaired. My sister, who died a few years ago in her thirties from organ failure from combination of alcoholism and anorexia, had that glazed look about her and she could not keep still, she was always moving about. I thought of her when I saw Terri that day.

Kaine's saying this could even help in Terri's defense as not being capable of such planning, follow-through, etc. of carrying out this "plot."

Originally Posted by kant
I wonder if the lack of it was a concern for the parents' association or the school staff and if the need to get one had been discussed at any point. If so, she might have heard about it because she was active at the school.
This is off the wall, but I wonder if that scenario did happen, (with a parents' meeting etc about budgets and school improvements, safety, the usual) I wonder who made the final decision and if that decision was to wait on the security system? yikes. and if that person ... oh IDK.. nevermind. :)

Depends on how active in the school she was.
I can remember a few years ago our elementary school did not have security cameras, the motion went before the PTO 6 times before it was passed a year and a half later. Wonder if she was part of the PTO? Just a thought..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum