Is the world crashing down on all the players now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am speechless which is seldom. Yes the planets seem to be crashing down upon those that are at least on the peripheral of Haleigh's gone missing. Some much more close to what happened than others. I feel tension and lots of it. And I think that it a good thing in this case..

Welcome whovillebaby! WE all are guilty of OT. It's good that you recognize it happens. But, just keep posting. Your comments are welcome.

Seriously leave it to ME to jump in anywhere.
Boy it sure makes your wheels turn, I may need therapy by the time they find Haleigh.
The dynamics of this family are WOW I have no words. I thought my family had issues. I realize now that we're not doing to bad.
It feels like something is going to happen soon, has LE made any statements since the bust? It's been 3 weeks or so that they have all been in there?

thank you for the welcome!

Seriously leave it to ME to jump in anywhere.
Boy it sure makes your wheels turn, I may need therapy by the time they find Haleigh.
The dynamics of this family are WOW I have no words. I thought my family had issues. I realize now that we're not doing to bad.
It feels like something is going to happen soon, has LE made any statements since the bust? It's been 3 weeks or so that they have all been in there?

thank you for the welcome!

bbm

Mebbe we can get a group rate. ;)

I am speechless which is seldom. Yes the planets seem to be crashing down upon those that are at least on the peripheral of Haleigh's gone missing. Some much more close to what happened than others. I feel tension and lots of it. And I think that it a good thing in this case..

I feel the same tension today...... maybe because of the court appearance.
I wonder what the planets are saying? for today.

I feel the same tension today...... maybe because of the court appearance.
I wonder what the planets are saying? for today.
Let the sunshine
Let the sunshine law in
The sunshine law in....

<swayin'>

bbm

Mebbe we can get a group rate. ;)

LOL.....my sisters and I accually have a joke about trying for a group rate at the looney bin. It would be a get away, we could sit around doing Arts & Crafts!

thanks for the comment!

I guess TN's boyfriend doesn't work either. She is probably getting SS disability. I wonder how much arrears they were in. The whole lot of them are really a marginal group of people.

Grandmaj saw the notice and didn't say she didn't live there. They are the ones who keep close track on addresses.

The fact that they are both on the lease is a good indicator that is where TN was living. Her actual residence has been a mystery with several addy's coming out for her. Lady Lake is one. Now this confirms it pretty much. There are several great sleuthers who have tried to lock in on this addy for a long time. Because they believed that Theresa was called long before that 911 call the night Haleigh went missing. She beat or arrived at the same time as LE.

Do a mapquest on this addy to 202 Green. One hour and 45 minute drive. :waitasec:

LOL.....my sisters and I accually have a joke about trying for a group rate at the looney bin. It would be a get away, we could sit around doing Arts & Crafts!

thanks for the comment!

Or I could braid your hair. :)

Hey, I know this really great boarding house - only $425 a week. I think after today they might have a vacancy.

Okay, stop the funny comments and let's focus on information. :shutup:

Or I could braid your hair. :)

OOOOO...That would be so relaxing, thank you!
my 2 little granddaughters love to do my hair, Haylee is 5 and Belle is 3 (with an attitude)
They can't braid, and sometimes they pull, BUT in the end I have every pony tail & barrette somewhere in my hair! LOL

Question. If they come up with the rent, will they still face eviction? TIA.

sorry about the funny stuff, this is serious.
Does anyone speculate when LE will make a statement?
Do you think DB and HS will walk away from their charges? fines, fees & probation maybe?
If they get it down to RC, MC & TC what will happen?

I guess TN's boyfriend doesn't work either. She is probably getting SS disability. I wonder how much arrears they were in. The whole lot of them are really a marginal group of people.

They were probably cut a whole lot of slack because of Haleigh, imo.

I only stumbled across the eviction while trying to look up Teresa's pending auto negligence case.

The fact that they are both on the lease is a good indicator that is where TN was living. Her actual residence has been a mystery with several addy's coming out for her. Lady Lake is one. Now this confirms it pretty much. There are several great sleuthers who have tried to lock in on this addy for a long time. Because they believed that Theresa was called long before that 911 call the night Haleigh went missing. She beat or arrived at the same time as LE.

Do a mapquest on this addy to 202 Green. One hour and 45 minute drive. :waitasec:

Where O Where is Whisperer?

Where O Where is Whisperer?

I thought she posted yesterday she had to get on the road. I'll look for a link

She was on this am from Misty going back to PC. I bet she went back to bed. She better wake up!!! She needs to see this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme