Is the world crashing down on all the players now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instructions for finding info from link I posted above:
1. go to the link
2. click begin your court records search here
3. click log in.
4. case/name info page appears.
....many choices..easiest is type in Neves% and don't forget to check box for dockets at the bottom of the page.

*..must have virtual java installed

OK....I'll try, but I stink at following directions.

If you do this to Lake County, you may some very interesting tidbits. check out her friend JH there. TN bailed him out after a DV. Check out the judges remarks/instructions to the victim.

If you do this to Lake County, you may some very interesting tidbits. check out her friend JH there. TN bailed him out after a DV. Check out the judges remarks/instructions to the victim.

I finally got onto the traffic accident site..but all it says is case closed. no details..darn.

Thanks Whisperer! Do you know if Teresa was the victim of the DV, or did she and JH hook up after 1999?

The offense date is 7/1/2008/...

is fruitland park same as lady lake...or near? Just trying to keep all this straight. TIA
fruitland park is a tiny community with only a cstore and a police dept. lady lake is on one side less than a mile and leesburg is on the other side less than a mile.

fruitland park is a tiny community with only a cstore and a police dept. lady lake is on one side less than a mile and leesburg is on the other side less than a mile.

Yep, TN has addys in all three. She likes to move around but seems to be located in the Lady Lake area over the past 8/9 years.

When you get to the cases and type in the names, be sure to check the tiny box at the bottom that says "court dockets" then you will see the whole case in docket entries. Otherwise, you will only get the status saying "closed or opened".

....In some links, you must highlight the case number also to get to the docket list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miket377