Is the world crashing down on all the players now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to the link below and search for Crystal G. Cummings (Ron's sister) her address shows Wildwood, FL which is in Sumter Co. Sumter Co. is not far from Lake Co. where TN was last known to be living (before the eviction from the luxury apt. complex). She (CC) must still be in that area-she has court dockets dated this year-the latest one is civil against her baby daddy dated 2/15.

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/?county=60

The world will come crashing down BIG time if LE knows that TN was not at rita lane on Feb 9.
...That would be a major problem. And that is why I have been trying to straighten out the residences. It is difficult to do living on the "left" coast.
\

Oh, I'm quite certain that LE has watched every move she makes....
la-doo-doo-da-doooh, every breath she takes, I be watching you.

<oops - pardon the lyrical interruption>

.....for at least a year now. The lies might not have made sense at the time, but LE knew from Day 1 that they were lies.

Y'all simply would not believe the crazy places you run into u/c LE down around here these days. lol. You just would not believe it.

If you go to the link below and search for Crystal G. Cummings (Ron's sister) her address shows Wildwood, FL which is in Sumter Co. Sumter Co. is not far from Lake Co. where TN was last known to be living (before the eviction from the luxury apt. complex). She (CC) must still be in that area-she has court dockets dated this year-the latest one is civil against her baby daddy dated 2/15.

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/?county=60

Yep, CC still lives there as of last year. If Jeff and TN left to be closer to rc than she may have also. They all resided in Fruitland Park area at least formally as of November 2008...if not prior but I only have records that reflect her living there at that time. She must have renewed her license or something then.

In that link provided by LF earlier, JH was arrested for domestic battery.

Many got so hung up on an incident report and addresses given. People swore by it. An incident report is not an investigative report. It is the bare bones of the first responder and the input he is given and what he observed when he arrived......all to be sorted out later after the investigation starts.

Just went back and looked at files again. I have no record of TN ever residing on rita lane in PP....just saying....

....but the door is open because that piece of property at that addy can't be traced. All I can say is all the parcels in the entire park are owned by E.K.

Construction on a trailer? Did it start before Haleigh went missing? Or after?

I don't have the date it started but there were PICs shown and it looks like it was started last year. There were only some frames last summer.

Thank you..I wondered, because if it began after Haleigh disappeared, I would feel that it would be suspicious.

It may have begun after Haleigh disappeared. I will see if I can find anything on it.

I haven't heard any more about Hank-I don't think the media even said if he went home or got jailed.

Docket Text Images 3/4/2010 13 WRIT OF POSSESSION ISSUED AND DELIVERED TO THE LAKE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE - PM 2/25/2010 12 FINAL JUDGMENT OF EVICTION FILED AND RECORDED as to JEFF HANKINS and TERESA NEVES // 02.25.10 2/24/2010 11 CLERK'S DEFAULT ENTERED as to JEFF HANKINS and TERESA NEVES 2/22/2010 10.01 DEFENDANT TERESA NEVES' COPY OF EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED UNDELIVERABLE 2/22/2010 10 MOTION FOR DEFAULT AS TO JEFF HANKINS and TERESA NEVES (TIME HAS NOT EXPIRED) 2/22/2010 9 MOTION FOR FINAL JUDGMENT FOR POSSESSION - RESIDENTIAL EVICTION - COUNT I AS TO JEFF HANKINS and TERESA NEVES 2/17/2010 8 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED POSTED AS TO JEFF HANKINS / 021210 2/17/2010 7 5 DAY TENANT EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED POSTED AS TO TERESA NEVES / 021210

Instructions for finding info from link I posted above:
1. go to the link
2. click begin your court records search here
3. click log in.
4. case/name info page appears.
....many choices..easiest is type in Neves% and don't forget to check box for dockets at the bottom of the page.

*..must have virtual java installed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member