Is the world crashing down on all the players now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where O Where is Whisperer?

She was up on the scanner thread until about 6:30am eastern. I'm sure she is napping and will sink her teeth in when she gets a few zzzzzz's. :dance:

That's a great question. I don't know the answer, though. I'll look it up.

In the meantime, IF the owner allowed them to stay, they would have to pay all previous rents, all court costs, any security deposit the owner might want.

But I think an eviction is generally the final warning.

http://www.myfloridaclerks.com/index.cfm/pages/optionalarticle/69

More detailed info from Florida Division of Consumer Services.

http://www.800helpfla.com/landlord_text.html

I never even thought about it being not due to non-pmt of rent. Maybe that's what the "expert" thing is?

Karma is such a Beech!!!!! Poor Haliegh, where is she??

After reading that brochure, the only part that stated a 5 day notice was under non-payment. Which leads me to believe that it wasn't about any kind of complaints or ordinances (ex. trashy property, noise etc.)

That must have been interesting......getting served with eviction papers and then having to do a vigil. That makes for an all around bad day.

I guess TN's boyfriend doesn't work either. She is probably getting SS disability. I wonder how much arrears they were in. The whole lot of them are really a marginal group of people.

I had to chuckle at your choice of words. "Marginal" is a good one. ;)

So 5 days notice (excluding holidays /weekends) from the date served on the 10th, would be today, right?

Per the brochure link: "You then have five days (excluding weekends and legal holidays) to respond – also in writing – to the court. If you do not respond or a judgment is entered against you, the clerk of the county court will issue a “Writ of Possession” to the sheriff who will notify you that eviction will take place in 24 hours."

Are we to guess they responded since there is no note of the "writ of possession"?

hmmm

2/16/2010 6 DEFENDANT'S COPY OF THE EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED "MOVED LEFT NO ADDRESS UNABLE TO FORWARD"

"Left no address." Perhaps it's time to check to see if they're (finally) living at Rita Ln.

DEFENDANT, J HANKINS COPY OF THE EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED "MOVED LEFT NO ADDRESS UNABLE TO FORWARD"

Now it says this. I need a jack and coke

hmmm

2/16/2010 6 DEFENDANT'S COPY OF THE EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED "MOVED LEFT NO ADDRESS UNABLE TO FORWARD"

Sounds like they snuck out in the dead of night. Wonder if NG got wind of this yet. Her exclusive interviewee acting like a common sneak thief.

DEFENDANT, J HANKINS COPY OF THE EVICTION SUMMONS RETURNED "MOVED LEFT NO ADDRESS UNABLE TO FORWARD"

Now it says this. I need a jack and coke

LOL, ok, I thought I was going crazy.

It now says JHs copy of the eviction was returned on 2/16, with moved notation, unable to forward.

how come it says one thing one minute and then the next time someone looks it magically says another?

I am confused abnd uneducated at the way this sunshine law court look up thing works so....please forgive my ignorance. Wouldn't it say the same thing all along?

It appears he has another summons filed on the next day. Gosh, things aren't going so well for him, are they?

how come it says one thing one minute and then the next time someone looks it magically says another?

I am confused abnd uneducated at the way this sunshine law court look up thing works so....please forgive my ignorance. Wouldn't it say the same thing all along?

The first time I looked it didn't have his name it had

Then when I looked at it again to make sure it was this

Maybe they was updated it while I was on there. I didn't add or take anything from it other then first name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214