Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I was just gonna say everyone needs to get back on topic now. You beat me to it!

Sorry... Still new here, although I know better... :blushing: So ON topic, no there was no accomplice. That is my gut feeling...

Well, yes... Of course.. :( I was more so just saying, that even if she had an accomplice, she was in no way NOT involved, and it was in no way an accident. I don't believe she had any help with the murder. After the fact, with the "clean up", I don't know. But I am sure that she alone murdered that precious baby, and anybody who still believes it could have been an "accident", well, I will just say :banghead:

Oh, I completely understood and agree with you. :)

In the beginning, I also had a very open mind about the pool accident theory. I just threw in the duct tape comment because it is the thing that make me the most :( :curses: :( :curses: .

On the plus side, it pretty much blows the defense's option of persuing the accident theory. That is a big bargaining chip to lose, if they ever wanted to humbly approach the SA to chat about the possibility of another plea deal.

Sorry Kimster! I posted before I saw your comment. I'll be good now. pinky swear :angel:

I don't necessarily agree that this could not have been an accident. I remember reading years ago about a grandma who was blogging while babysitting her grandchildren. Her oldest granddaughter decided to go swimming while grandma was online and drowned. The grandma went to prison for this. This was all over the Comcast news page. Also, IMO Caylee was the hold KC had over her parents. Originally I felt that this was an accident (drowning) and in a panic she called her parents (thus several calls made to her parents that afternoon). She then came thought about what happened when nobody answered the phone and decided that without Caylee her parents might not be as easy on her (money wise). She never bonded with Caylee, so it was easy to block this out. As far as the duct tape, anyone who has watched Jaws and remembers the scene where the crab thingy crawled out of the dead girls body on the beach would know to put tape over a dead persons mouth and nose. I hated saying that, really made me sick.

Also, no way in heck was there an accomplice. This girl, IMO, would never sit in jail while her "helper" wasn't. She would have thrown that person under the bus a long time ago.

And last, my opinions have changed, i believe this was a rage killing... The girl is pure evil to me! RIP Caylee, what a beautiful little angle you are!

I don't think that George was involved because we have had the report of LP's inside girl (Tracey???) confirming that there was an almighty row between Casey and George where he was shouting that he was fed up and where was his grand daughter-enough of the bull""""

See I thought for a long time that GA helped KC AFTER THE FACT. But the incident TMc describes on her first morning doesn't make any sense if GA helped KC after the fact. So I'm more "ify" on that scenario now(but haven't totally discarded it). Unless someone can explain that. I can see GA acting the part of angry grandfather wanting answers as a ruse to throw everyone off but I can't see him choosing that spot to leave Caylee's body. And, let's not forget that GA had LE call LA with the ruse of calling GA and LA at the same time to come down to listen to the 911 tapes before they were released, GA needed LE to tell LA that GA also was on his way there. GA didn't want his family to know that he had gone to LE to talk. Let's face it....GA KNEW he could not bring CA waggle tongue in on it, and didn't want to put LA in a dangerous position either, so I don't see him telling a soul if he knew anything from KC. When I watch that tape....I'm telling ya, GA says some strange stuff out of left field to me. I feel like he was not only trying to get info, but trying to send LE in the wrong direction and he wanted to see if HE had anything to worry about. That's what I hear when I listen to them now. moo

Of course I guess it could have been after KC dumped Caylee that GA came into info from KC and knew better than to mess with trying to move her........So....I guess it's possible that he didn't get any info from KC until after Caylee had been dumped by KC. Then maybe he coached her on what to do and what not to do as far as the LE investigation goes. So....I guess I still can't rule out GA in my mind as an accessory AFTER the fact. MOO

Once KC made it obvious to us (public) that as a possible sociopath she chose to carry herself in a rightous indignant manner displaying an affect of "It's all about me" vs. unconsolable grieving mother (imho) I new she was on her own in this crime of fillicide.

Sorry...haven't read thru whole thread...just responding to the thread question...Is there an accomplice..should there be immunity?"

I might have answered different in '08....due to the fact that we all thought the A's were actually, really grieving parents/grandparents....but they have shown their colors. So now my answer is....Is there an accomplice....Yes...After the fact.... and it is GA, CA and/or LA?....should they be shown immunity...NO!! ( 2 years ago my answer might have been different... we were all naive (including LE)..... thank goodness the A's have shown us the true story....it all makes sense now... KC killed her child to spite her mom....dad, while grieving gpa, still knows how to cover it as an ex-law man, LA.....feels guilty cuz he knows his sissy did it and why...but still has family loyalty...but the end result is it is not about KC, CA , GA or LA.... but a dead baby.... book em' all...imo...

IMO. I think we've only begun to scratch the surface regarding the A's complicity in a massive cover-up. I have a feeling as time goes on, more and more $hit will hit the fan for them and it is very possible they will charged with with either obstruction, withholding evidence or as accomplices after the fact. If it is proven that they were involved with DC's search of the eventual remains site there is no way they will get off. The SA has nothing to lose because IMO, I believe they know the A's will have almost zero credibility as witnesses. On one hand, they need their testimony, but they know they will be hostile witnesses with a serious propensity for lying.

*IF* there was an accomplice..Roberto M. fits the bill.

Their on and off relationship
They slept with Caylee in the same bed (Could he be the father?)
His dealings with Zanax
It's his apt. where it appears KC is leaving Caylee for the night
The chloroform MySpace joke.......

BBM

Roberto M? Do you mean Ricardo M? If so, I totally disagree.
He didn't meet Casey until 2007, Caylee was born in 2005.
When Caylee was at RM's, so was Casey.
No way would I, consider him a suspect. IMO

I don't believe there is an accomplice, but the more I see, the more I read about this case, the more convinced I am that either an A or someone close to them knows or saw something that would "seal the deal" for Casey. I believe there is a good chance that someone is George. George gave his hinky, mixed up story once about following Casey as she drove away in her mother's car. Then he retracted it after Cindy reminded him that this did not happen, or if it did, it was several months prior. This story and his questionable retraction just sticks with me and bothers me. I can't help but believe there is something more to it. It's hard for me to believe that, after the gas can confrontation in the garage, George didn't jump in his car and follow her. I believe that George either saw something, smelled something, or saw Casey's car at the woods that day. IMO George knows "a lot" and he's misguidedly denying the reality of what it means and covering for his daughter -- thus his difficulty with living with the lies.

I think there are a few accessories after the fact but I don't believe there is an actual accomplice to the crime.

*IF* there was an accomplice..Roberto M. fits the bill.

Their on and off relationship
They slept with Caylee in the same bed (Could he be the father?)
His dealings with Zanax
It's his apt. where it appears KC is leaving Caylee for the night
The chloroform MySpace joke.......

I respectfully do not agree.

Was Lee given immunity? just curious

Yes there are accomplices. They are GA and CA who were so convinced that their daughter could not have done this that they took justice by the horns and wrestled it to the ground a long long time ago. It's one thing to believe in your child. It is another thing to interject yourself into an ongoing police investigation and try to run the show. At the very least, they should be charged with obstruction of justice.

ITA.

OT..George needs a better mistress who's a manipulator..wearing a wire..and can get some honest feelings out of him!

George knows more than he's sharing, and as much as he looks pained by what he knows..he also looks as if he's dying to tell but is terrified of the possible consequences. Wonder what would happen if the State ever offered HIM immunity?

I am T O T A L L Y kidding here!

what do you have planned after you have your baby? You live nearby and you are young and hot! If I had $ I'd pay you to become Georgie's new friend!

Srsly it is prob that easy to get info from him OMG!!!
he might like a lactating lover ya never know~!

Why can't LE figure this out? Geez forget everything else just find a nice looking sweet girl and let her have at him! DUH~

I meant NO disrespect SO. brunette

It's pretty much undeniable that Cindy was an accessory - with the washing of the pants AND the knife for heaven's sake, and the intentional giving the wrong haribrush to LE...but I think this was 'cover up mode.' I personally do think that Cindy concocted the absurd J Blanchard park story and worked that out with Casey as soon as she was bailed out - and before she spoke with anyone else.

I would not be surprised if Casey did come clean to Cindy, claiming it was an accident, she panicked, it wasn't her fault, or that someone was going to hurt/kill her - some version of that. I think she told Cindy something that Cindy bought hook line and sinker and saw Casey as the victim and therefore went into cover up mode. Maybe wrong, who knows...I really hope some of this comes out at trial and that the SA really grill the Anthonys about this. They've had a free ride for long enough.

Was Lee given immunity? just curious

I remember when his attorney was talking to LE but I don't remember if he actually got immunity or they were just talking about it. Lee sure has faded into the woodwork though. I would just love to know what he thinks of the stories Casey told about him molesting her.

I don't think anyone helped Casey commit the murder. I believe that Cindy and George know that Casey murdered Caylee. Just the smell in the trunk told them exactly what happened to Caylee. And a comment Cindy made on SpaceBook or one of those places really told me that she knew exactly what happened to Caylee and who did it. It was something about Casey getting back at her or something to that affect. I saw it for the first time this week and just went WOW! They know and how they continue to stand by that girl is beyond me. I think that once George and Cindy knew the truth they went to work covering up for Casey so in a way they are just as guilty as if they had been a part of the murder.

Offer GA immunity...but from who?

The State that would be easy enough....

But how would one offer immunity from CA? Seriously...that is the bigger issue IMO

I remember when his attorney was talking to LE but I don't remember if he actually got immunity or they were just talking about it. Lee sure has faded into the woodwork though. I would just love to know what he thinks of the stories Casey told about him molesting her.

I don't think anyone helped Casey commit the murder. I believe that Cindy and George know that Casey murdered Caylee. Just the smell in the trunk told them exactly what happened to Caylee. And a comment Cindy made on SpaceBook or one of those places really told me that she knew exactly what happened to Caylee and who did it. It was something about Casey getting back at her or something to that affect. I saw it for the first time this week and just went WOW! They know and how they continue to stand by that girl is beyond me. I think that once George and Cindy knew the truth they went to work covering up for Casey so in a way they are just as guilty as if they had been a part of the murder.

I'm very interested in that comment you saw...do you think you can find it again and post it???

That would reinforce things for me, even though I truly don't need it, I've felt it for along while.

The thing about the pants being washed, at that point it wasn't deemed a crime scene and IMO, CA should have known better to leave them as they were but CA couldn't help herself..

IIRC, LA had limited immunity at one point, I don't think it's ongoing! I also remember when LE had said, LA knows what he's done? That I do beleive was in reference to ICA's computer and the blue screen of death. Also all her emails from before June 15th, were deleted, which I guess he may have done...LA falling off the radar, his silence speaks loudly! He can't show it or CA would disown him. They must all be on the same page, JMHO..

Back to the question...No ICA did not have an accomplice, this was all her. After the fact, she's has her family but all that CA has said/done seems to be sabotaging ICA...it all will come together at trial. JA/ LDB will lay the foundation and we will hear their involvement...I'd never put myself in a position to be arrested as she has. She's broken many laws and LE looked the other way far too much. Unless they did it puposely to not cause an uproar like the one with the protesters wanted ICA arrested for murder..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member