Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could never get on board with thinking that GA or CA were involved at all. I don't think that CA would have ever called the police and I don't think that GA would have told YM that KC was hiding something. It just doesn't add up.
As for LA, I don't think I have followed his behavior close enough after his initial reactions. Have we heard anything about him lately?
This whole secret evidence thing has got me rethinking everything.

Me too JBean, I am regoing over all the visitation tapes with a different mind set. As far as CA and GA go I can NOT get it out of my mind that they looked "under" the playhouse for Caylee b4 the police searched the back yard...Then I think of the things that CA "washed" b4 handing over to LE.. I also think of the dogs toothbrush that CA jokingly says she should of gave to them... If you are not trying to misdirect the investigation what is all of that about?

Me too JBean, I am regoing over all the visitation tapes with a different mind set. As far as CA and GA go I can NOT get it out of my mind that they looked "under" the playhouse for Caylee b4 the police searched the back yard...Then I think of the things that CA "washed" b4 handing over to LE.. I also think of the dogs toothbrush that CA jokingly says she should of gave to them... If you are not trying to misdirect the investigation what is all of that about?
I totally understand what you mean and don't necessarily disagree. but I am still not overly excited about the washing of the pants, however, I have posted about that in another thread and don't really want to derail this one.

but what I mean is that I don't think GA or CA had anything to do with the murder or disposal of Caylee;aka accomplices. The obstruction or misdirection of the investigation is something else.

I do not feel there was an accomplice, but I do feel that George may have helped Casey AFTER the fact. I also believe that Cindy did also. We have not seen her text messages to Casey yet. I have believed that Cindy had known little Caylee was dead ever since having seen the July 4th posting of "My Caylee is missing."

And no, I do not believe there should be immunity granted if the person being granted immunity was involved in the coverup.

JMO

I think there was after the fact, a male, maybe LEE, the reason I say this is because 2 of of our forensic astrologers, indicated a "young male carrying a body"

I still believe Casey & Caylee came back to the house after George went to work...And Casey got distracted on her cell & Caylee drowned in the pool. The scent dogs hit on an area behind pool, sandbox and playhouse. The flurry of phone calls was a frantic Casey reaching out for help.

It was the attempted coverup, by putting Caylee in the trunk & eventually at Suburban Drive that has the public enraged. In between Hopespring & Lee's house.

Most likely Lee is involved in the disposal...Make it look like a kidnapping...chloroform & duct tape. And his "I'm so proud of you, CMA"
Her not telling of his involvement....
"Solidarity"

I don't believe GA/CA had anything to do with Caylee's demise, that, IMO rests all on KC..but what the parents may have done after the fact, is another question. I don't understand why or how they would place themselves in a position for being arrested as well, even if it's what they knew, after the fact!

LA is another story. He, IMO wiped out KC's emails from before July 15..he wiped out her computer with the blue screen of death. LE said in reference to Lee, he knows what he's done!

His CMA fest at Caylee's memorial service had my hinky meter in full throttle.

CMA- I am so proud of you. I hope you're proud of me too. I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget.

He must be addressing KC. What is there to be proud of. His promise is what I want to know, what promise had he made. That he will never stop looking for the "real" killer! All a horse and pony show, IMO..

This family, IMO, purposely like to infuriate folk with their alleged "code speak". They are treading on thin ice. I'm not sure of the statute of limitations for obstrucion of justice, tampering with evidence/witnesses or knowledge (of murder) after the fact! IMO, even as CA's claims of, they never spoke to KC about what happened to Caylee when she was out on bond, IMO is BS. CA has this need to know/control everything, she's stated, she doesn't know "what" happened to Caylee, and alluded to an accident. In her mind, if an accident occured, does the not calling police for 31 days justify that? Or the condition of Caylee's remains when found was all in an attempt to frame this alleged nanny? Does CA still believe there was a nanny who babysat Caylee?

She said she understood why George would attempt to take his own life.

"I was there, too," said Cindy. "I wrote suicide notes back in end of July and August. No one knows that. I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing what happened to her. You know you get to a point when you miss someone so much that you think life's not worth living."

The couple also said they don't fault Casey for anything.

"How can we?" asked Cindy. "We don't know what she's been through."

The Anthonys also discussed coping with Caylee's death.

"Do you allow yourself to think about that or is that something that you just need to block out of your mind, what happened to Caylee?" asked Rodriguez.

"We don't know what happened to Caylee," said Cindy.

"Well, we know that she was murdered," said Rodriguez.

"But we don't know what happened to her," Cindy replied.http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/cindy-anthony-says-she-contemp.html

We don't know what happened to her, even after MR states, well, we know she was murdered?? They can't go there for in their minds, this proves they were bad parents???

This family is too worried about image and how KC's actions will make them look. I also feel like they traded Caylee for KC, when Caylee was born. When they found Caylee's remains, they traded again, KC for Caylee and will do anything in their power to make it seem as if KC was not the responsible party for Caylee's demise for it will look like they were bad parents, hence, the rose colored glasses. Still enabling and not holding her responsible for any actions ever in her life...as LA tells it...

Then I go back to the jail house visit, where CA tells KC, there's talk about the pool, that Caylee drowned in the pool, paraphrased...

KC's response, "SUPRRISE, SURPRISE"...remember, KC tells some truth in her lies..

I truly believe, the Anthony's were told...and have been covering up for a long time. Where did all those false Caylee sightings come from? Cindy Anthony. Which is why Baez fought so hard against that gag order. He knew in CA he had a person who would sing innocence from the highest tower and assist him in creating doubt. They are not stupid people, they know enough to know how bad all this is and that KC is in it neck deep. So they are now trying to remove a reason for having the DP over their daughters head.

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I know, I'm rambling and hope I've made sense...

ETA:

No immunity, that ship has sailed...

Not Lee.....no way. imo

I agree with this one thing LP says...Casey put the body there in a hurry. George or Lee would not have put the body there at all. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5V_rF4Rjuc[/ame]

Her whole family helped cover up her crime, IMO after the fact

I agree. I voted "she acted alone", but I meant the actual murder.

I also believe the entire family was involved in trying to cover it up.
Every one of them.

First time posting....so HI !! all WS ers!! I also believe that Casey acted alone in the murder of Caylee. I feel the whole family is in deep in the cover-up, but Cindy is involved the most. This latest secret evidence screams D Casey and Cindy's involvement. At the last court appearance (when Casey was labeled a felon) and Cindy sat upright...almost haughty...and mouthed to George "I love you"...and he just sat there stone faced with no verbal response...I feel she has/had been informed maybe by BC that she's probably goin down, (due to DCaseys information) and this is Cindy's newest behavior.."the martyr" and George is just plain tired of it all and going through the motions. She knows her goose is cooked, and the party is over.

This letter from a special agent of the FBI to L. Lamar, State's Attorney, raises so many questions in my mind. Accomplices after the fact...I dunno? :waitasec: But this letter says a lot!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20224751/detail.html

"....the FBI has requested that several people voluntarily submit to a polygraph examination. ......AH, AL, RM, JG and AR .....cooperated"

"The following people were asked to submit to a polygraph examination and all refused:

G Anthony
C Anthony
L Anthony

Not Lee.....no way. imo

I agree with this one thing LP says...Casey put the body there in a hurry. George or Lee would not have put the body there at all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5V_rF4Rjuc

I still dont know what to think about Lee, i find something hinky with his whole demeanor, there's something dodgy about him. Do you think it's possible Caylee was in the car when they found it at the wreckers? George would know it, He knew the smell, so he dumped her on the way back from tow yard, didnt tell Cindy and planned to go back later to move her but couldnt because Cindy had found Casey and had called the police and they were now being watched so to speak, that way if she Casey did take a polygraph, she wouldnt be lying when she said she didnt know where Caylee was. Ramblings of a tired lady, but i do think George did something after the fact, and i know that losing a grandchild or any relative like this could drive someone to suicide, but with him i think there was a bit more behind his attempt other than grief, i really think it was guilt that made him swollow those tablets.

First time posting....so HI !! all WS ers!! I also believe that Casey acted alone in the murder of Caylee. I feel the whole family is in deep in the cover-up, but Cindy is involved the most. This latest secret evidence screams D Casey and Cindy's involvement. At the last court appearance (when Casey was labeled a felon) and Cindy sat upright...almost haughty...and mouthed to George "I love you"...and he just sat there stone faced with no verbal response...I feel she has/had been informed maybe by BC that she's probably goin down, (due to DCaseys information) and this is Cindy's newest behavior.."the martyr" and George is just plain tired of it all and going through the motions. She knows her goose is cooked, and the party is over.

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

Love your quote by Pink Floyd "How can you have your pudding if you don't eat your meat?" I say that to my little niece and she looks at me like I am from Mars! LOL, that makes me feel old.

This letter from a special agent of the FBI to L. Lamar, State's Attorney, raises so many questions in my mind. Accomplices after the fact...I dunno? :waitasec: But this letter says a lot!

"....the FBI has requested that several people voluntarily submit to a polygraph examination. ......AH, AL, RM, JG and AR .....cooperated"

"The following people were asked to submit to a polygraph examination and all refused:

G Anthony
C Anthony
L Anthony

The old saying "those with nothing to hide, hide nothing" comes to mind.
I believe all the Anthony's are hiding something to some degree.

G Anthony
C Anthony
L Anthony

People tell on themselves. Mark Klass always explains it is important for the family to be ruled out straight away if they hope to have the police focus the investigation elsewhere and a good start is volunteering to be polygrapahed, submit your DNA , etc.
Mr. Nejame said Cindy was too heavily medicated to get any accurate reading, but what about pop and Lee?

I do not think anyone helped Casey kill Caylee. Obstruction afterward...yes...

Thanks for the welcome TWA! I have been 'hiding' here for a bit... Thanks also for all your posts and video "refreshers" you do

I still dont know what to think about Lee, i find something hinky with his whole demeanor, there's something dodgy about him. Do you think it's possible Caylee was in the car when they found it at the wreckers? George would know it, He knew the smell, so he dumped her on the way back from tow yard, didnt tell Cindy and planned to go back later to move her but couldnt because Cindy had found Casey and had called the police and they were now being watched so to speak, that way if she Casey did take a polygraph, she wouldnt be lying when she said she didnt know where Caylee was. Ramblings of a tired lady, but i do think George did something after the fact, and i know that losing a grandchild or any relative like this could drive someone to suicide, but with him i think there was a bit more behind his attempt other than grief, i really think it was guilt that made him swollow those tablets.

Love your post- but- George never did take any tablets...

I don't think that George was involved because we have had the report of LP's inside girl (Tracey???) confirming that there was an almighty row between Casey and George where he was shouting that he was fed up and where was his grand daughter-enough of the bull""""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234