Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*IF* there was an accomplice..Roberto M. fits the bill.

Their on and off relationship
They slept with Caylee in the same bed (Could he be the father?)
His dealings with Zanax
It's his apt. where it appears KC is leaving Caylee for the night
The chloroform MySpace joke.......

Friendly reminder that the topic in here is:
Was there an accomplice?
Thanks.

As always,where this post lands in the thread is random

No accomplice.
1. KC never trusted or was ever close enough to anyone for that.
2. An accomplice would have thrown her under the bus already IMO.
3. I don't believe GA would EVER be part of disposing of Caylee. He loved her far more than he ever loved KC.

What she did, she did alone.

Thanks Mrs. Bean.. I moved my comment that was O/T to my blog.

Sorry.

Back on topic. I do not think anyone should get immunity. Whatever they did they should be held accountable for it. I just do not believe anyone but Casey killed Caylee. I do think Cindy should be punished for lying by omission to the federal officer when she gave the wrong hair brush, and anything else they can prove she did to mislead. If they can prove Lee crashed the computer...I would want that taken care of too, but I just do not see him having any hand in what happened to Caylee.

Thanks Mrs. Bean.. I moved my comment that was O/T to my blog.

Sorry.

Back on topic. I do not think anyone should get immunity. Whatever they did they should be held accountable for it. I just do not believe anyone but Casey killed Caylee. I do think Cindy should be punished for lying by omission to the federal officer when she gave the wrong hair brush, and anything else they can prove she did to mislead. If they can prove Lee crashed the computer...I would want that taken care of too, but I just do not see him having any hand in what happened to Caylee.
I restored it and moved your well thought out post to another thread. Let me know if there is a better thread for it. :blowkiss:

I believe she acted alone. IMO, if she had help there wouldn't be as much of an evidence trail, i.e. same duct tape as found on the gas can, Winnie the Pooh blanket from the house etc., not to mention the ridiculous story to the police. Her youth and naivete, no matter how brilliant she likes to think she is, tripped her up. However, as is the prevailing thought at WS there was a massive cover-up involving her family. If the cover-up is proven, there should be no immunity.

I voted no. I don't think Casey had any help in what she did to Caylee. I feel she acted alone. However, I do feel that one or more of the Anthony's knew about the crime when she came home on bond, or maybe helped after the fact in the cover up. If so, I pray they do are charged in some way. I also feel that an "Anthony" may of told DC where to search for Caylee's remains and other. Maybe he is the one who may be seeking immunity. I don't feel he should get it, but if it will seal the deal for Casey's fate, so be it...I just want justice for Caylee.

Also, lets not forget the jail visit where Cindy tells Casey she can talk to Dominic, something to that effect. While JB was in NY. Or am I thinking of another visit?

First time posting....so HI !! all WS ers!! I also believe that Casey acted alone in the murder of Caylee. I feel the whole family is in deep in the cover-up, but Cindy is involved the most. This latest secret evidence screams D Casey and Cindy's involvement. At the last court appearance (when Casey was labeled a felon) and Cindy sat upright...almost haughty...and mouthed to George "I love you"...and he just sat there stone faced with no verbal response...I feel she has/had been informed maybe by BC that she's probably goin down, (due to DCaseys information) and this is Cindy's newest behavior.."the martyr" and George is just plain tired of it all and going through the motions. She knows her goose is cooked, and the party is over.

:Welcome-12-june:

I still dont know what to think about Lee, i find something hinky with his whole demeanor, there's something dodgy about him. Do you think it's possible Caylee was in the car when they found it at the wreckers? George would know it, He knew the smell, so he dumped her on the way back from tow yard, didnt tell Cindy and planned to go back later to move her but couldnt because Cindy had found Casey and had called the police and they were now being watched so to speak, that way if she Casey did take a polygraph, she wouldnt be lying when she said she didnt know where Caylee was. Ramblings of a tired lady, but i do think George did something after the fact, and i know that losing a grandchild or any relative like this could drive someone to suicide, but with him i think there was a bit more behind his attempt other than grief, i really think it was guilt that made him swollow those tablets.
There's no way I believe George disposed of Caylee's remains in the woods. I think though that he knew she had been in the car. That smell is something one never forgets. MOO

I could never get on board with thinking that GA or CA were involved at all. I don't think that CA would have ever called the police and I don't think that GA would have told YM that KC was hiding something. It just doesn't add up.
As for LA, I don't think I have followed his behavior close enough after his initial reactions. Have we heard anything about him lately?
This whole secret evidence thing has got me rethinking everything.

What I believe is that CA called the police because she initially believed Casey that ZFG stole Caylee, in other words she panicked, then after things started not fitting together CA realized Casey was responsible and felt guilty because she felt it was her fault that Casey did this, so she went into mama bear mode.
Her and GA both cleaned the car CA washed the pants, she never reported the missing blanket, the toothbrush incident, sending DC to the woods all of these things lead me to believe that CA covered for Casey.
I was one 150% behind CA and GA I was an advocate for them up until it was released about the blanket and sending DC to the woods then my entire opinion of them changed. I know I'm not holding GA to the same standard but the reason why is because I think that he has some kind of battered spouse syndrome. I think he does ANYTHING CA says, I dont think he knows how to stand up for himself or Caylee, I think he has been degraded to the point he doesn't know how to make his own choices anymore.

I voted "no" in response to "was there an accomplice?"

I believe that Casey acted alone in the murder and disposal of Caylee, but, all members of her family participated in a cover-up after the fact.

Criminal profilers have stated that mothers who kill their children bury or dispose of them close to home, and often bury them with a blanket or toy. In this case, Caylee's remains were found just around the corner from the Anthony home and her crib blanket and other items from the Anthony home were found with her remains.

Had anyone else helped Casey dispose of Caylee's body, they wouldn't have chosen to dispose of her body in such close proximity to the Anthony home, nor would they have carelessly tossed the bags containing her remains on the ground........they would have buried them.

George was a police officer and if he had been involved in helping Casey dispose of the remains, he would have elected to bury Caylee far from the home and likely outside of Orlando. I think Cindy and Lee would also bury Caylee far from the family home. I think George, Cindy, and Lee would have removed and destroyed any items (evidence) that came from the Anthony home, and they would have taken the time to find a place where the burial site would be concealed from casual discovery.

I think the cover-up began with Casey's arrest. The Anthonys knew then, that with the police proving that most of the elements of Casey's story about the nanny kidnapping Caylee was a lie, Casey had done something to Caylee. Their reasoning was that even though Casey was a thief and a liar, she wouldn't lie about something unless the truth would hurt her. So the cover-up began.

Cindy's goal was to derail the investigation by perpetuating Casey's story of the nanny kidnapping Caylee. She attacked anyone who suggested Caylee was dead as that would invite closer scrutiny of Casey. George and Lee likewise perpetuated the nanny story, although George was conflicted and sometimes was closer to reality in his interviews with LE.

I believe Cindy, George, and Lee have lied to LE, withheld evidence, tampered with evidence, and obstructed justice. I don't feel they should be immune from prosecution.

There's no way I believe George disposed of Caylee's remains in the woods. I think though that he knew she had been in the car. That smell is something one never forgets. MOO

And knowing GA the way we do he would have detailed that car as soon as he knew, not let it go for a month. JMO

This letter from a special agent of the FBI to L. Lamar, State's Attorney, raises so many questions in my mind. Accomplices after the fact...I dunno? :waitasec: But this letter says a lot!

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20224751/detail.html

"....the FBI has requested that several people voluntarily submit to a polygraph examination. ......AH, AL, RM, JG and AR .....cooperated"

"The following people were asked to submit to a polygraph examination and all refused:

G Anthony
C Anthony
L Anthony

This letter really speaks quite loudly as to who was WILLING to do all asked to help clear themselves, thereby helping to progress the investigation into Caylee's death. The fact that Caylee's family wouldn't.......says it all.

moo

Don't think there was an accomplice but I do think someone shared experiences with chloroform, unwittingly instructing KC. Won't name names but I have a person in mind, not fair to say though at this point.

I believe she acted alone. IMO, if she had help there wouldn't be as much of an evidence trail, i.e. same duct tape as found on the gas can, Winnie the Pooh blanket from the house etc., not to mention the ridiculous story to the police. Her youth and naivete, no matter how brilliant she likes to think she is, tripped her up. However, as is the prevailing thought at WS there was a massive cover-up involving her family. If the cover-up is proven, there should be no immunity.

I agree. As I read through the posts here, I started thinking about how much evidence links Casey to the crime. Evidence that her car had been in a marshy area, duct tape, Winnie the Pooh blanket, timing, cell tower pings, behavior ... all points to either the Anthony house or Casey.

I don't see evidence that points to any other member of the Anthony family or anyone else.

Do I believe the Anthonys are involved in cover-up?

Yes and no. If they believed Casey murdered Caylee? I don't know.

If they believed Casey accidentally killed Caylee or neglected Caylee, causing Caylee's death? I think they would be screaming it from the rooftops.

I think their biggest fear is that Casey murdered Caylee in cold blood. I don't know why they would cover it up.

I do believe, at least early in the investigation, they bought in to some of Casey's lies and got wrapped up in the drama of being in danger.

I still believe Casey & Caylee came back to the house after George went to work...And Casey got distracted on her cell & Caylee drowned in the pool. The scent dogs hit on an area behind pool, sandbox and playhouse. The flurry of phone calls was a frantic Casey reaching out for help.

It was the attempted coverup, by putting Caylee in the trunk & eventually at Suburban Drive that has the public enraged. In between Hopespring & Lee's house.

Most likely Lee is involved in the disposal...Make it look like a kidnapping...chloroform & duct tape. And his "I'm so proud of you, CMA"
Her not telling of his involvement....
"Solidarity"

I have not read through the rest of the posts, so I don't know if anyone else has already said this, but I respectfully disagree.. NOBODY, in NO WAY can say that it was some simple accident... I wish it was, I believed for awhile that it was, but you cannot just ignore the way she behaved afterwards. If it was an accident, she wouldn't have been out partying, lying, stealing, and generally just behaving as someone who was finally "free" of all her responsibilities. I really, REALLY REALLY REALLY wish that I could agree that it was just some accident, that she was just being negligent, but, NO mother who truly loved their child could behave that way after losing a child accidentally. But, MOO!!

I have not read through the rest of the posts, so I don't know if anyone else has already said this, but I respectfully disagree.. NOBODY, in NO WAY can say that it was some simple accident... I wish it was, I believed for awhile that it was, but you cannot just ignore the way she behaved afterwards. If it was an accident, she wouldn't have been out partying, lying, stealing, and generally just behaving as someone who was finally "free" of all her responsibilities. I really, REALLY REALLY REALLY wish that I could agree that it was just some accident, that she was just being negligent, but, NO mother who truly loved their child could behave that way after losing a child accidentally. But, MOO!!

Additionally, the three pieces of duct tapes strategically placed to block Caylee's nose & mouth was NO ACCIDENT.

Agree 100%. In addition, children drowning in swimming pools is a fairly regular occurence here in FL, sadly. The parents (or whoever is watching the child) are not always charged with anything. She would have been much better off playing the devastated mother after a tragic accident than absurdly covering it up in this way. No way was this an accident. I felt from the moment this all started it was no accident. As you said any mother would be devastated.

Additionally, the three pieces of duct tapes strategically placed to block Caylee's nose & mouth was NO ACCIDENT.

Well, yes... Of course.. :( I was more so just saying, that even if she had an accomplice, she was in no way NOT involved, and it was in no way an accident. I don't believe she had any help with the murder. After the fact, with the "clean up", I don't know. But I am sure that she alone murdered that precious baby, and anybody who still believes it could have been an "accident", well, I will just say :banghead:

Agree 100%. In addition, children drowning in swimming pools is a fairly regular occurence here in FL, sadly. The parents (or whoever is watching the child) are not always charged with anything. She would have been much better off playing the devastated mother after a tragic accident than absurdly covering it up in this way. No way was this an accident. I felt from the moment this all started it was no accident. As you said any mother would be devastated.

Exactly. I think my rant may be off topic, so I will stop now, but it just infuriates me to no end that there are still people who think it could be an accident!! It's just so so sad...

Exactly. I think my rant may be off topic, so I will stop now, but it just infuriates me to no end that there are still people who think it could be an accident!! It's just so so sad...

:D I was just gonna say everyone needs to get back on topic now. You beat me to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV