Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Lee helped Casey cover up the crime after the fact, I believe he is the only person she could trust and anyone else would have already thrown her under the bus, collected their reward and this case would be on its way to being over. I think the truth will come out and he should be charged for obstruction.

I think their whole family is shady. I would not be suprised if it came out that Lee, Cindy, and George were all involved.

I don't think there was an accomplice, at least not as far as Caylee's death went. I still bounce back and forth between accidental death and premeditated murder. However, I do feel at least one family member helped afterwards. Maybe he/she/they didn't go so far as to assist in getting rid of Caylee's body, but someone destroyed evidence and cleaned up after her.

Alright, I'm gonna throw this one out there -- swing away! IF there is an accomplice, and that's a big IF in my mind...I'm thinking TonE. Why you ask? Well, if someone called you and said, hey, my car's out of gas, what would you do? Me? I'd take them a can of gas. I wouldn't pick them up. But with the out of gas theory, that puts TonE at Amscot right beside the dumpster with KC. Unwitting helper? Maybe. She could have said something like, TonE, I've got a big bag of trash in the trunk of my car. Would you mind pitching it in the dumpster while you're here?

If LE is thinking there is an accomplice, and again, that big IF, maybe that's one of the reasons KC hasn't been charged yet. Maybe they're talking to the accomplice and getting everything locked up. Then they can file the formal charges against KC.

My gut goes with Lee helping his sister.
It would be worse than AWFUL if Cindy and George
lose BOTH children to prison, and Caylee is gone as well.....

Goes to show that we all have free will, and better make the right decisions in our lives.

I have already written adnauseum that I believe George helped Casey after he found out what she had done to little Caylee. (in this thread)

If George did hide/bury Caylee's body, then I just do not know that he will ever break, and LE would not have the evidence to charge him with having been an accomplice. I honestly do not think Casey will ever tell the truth, and do not think Caylee will ever be found. IMO, LE has already gotten clothing and items belonging to Casey and Caylee from the J. Jordan search. I will always think that George threw those items out there from the trunk the night of the 15th. There would still be trace DNA on the inside folds of the clothing not exposed to the elements out there. I also think the clothing/items would have maintained a faint scent of decomposition.

I do believe that LE and the D. A. will have enough circumstancial evidence to charge Casey and will do so soon.

My gut goes with Lee helping his sister.
It would be worse than AWFUL if Cindy and George
lose BOTH children to prison, and Caylee is gone as well.....

Goes to show that we all have free will, and better make the right decisions in our lives.

I think that Lee did everything he could to help with the coverup for Casey after he knew that Caylee was dead. And so did Cindy, IMO.

Okay one other thing that bothers me is this. About AL and RM. In the interview with Amy, Amy says that she didn't say Casey for about 3 weeks or hear from her because she suspected that it was because there was a blow out about RM finding out about AL. Now in the interview with RM he says that he met AL once at a party they shook hands and that was it. Why is Amy saying there was a problem and RM denying it?

Okay I can't paste the part from RM's thing - so I'll type it: Pg 48 of doc 17290403 --

Q - Okay, um did you ever meet her new boyfriend?
A - I've met him once yeah
Q- What'd you think about that cat?
A- I shook his hand pretty much and that was it.
Q- One of those how you doing things?
A- Yeah. It wasn't...I didn't talk to him at all.
Q- Did you know the guy was her boyfriend when you met him?
A- Well he wasn't her boyfriend at the time.
Q- Okay so when you met him, he was just some cat, some guy?
A- Like I mean they were talking I think they were pretty much going down that path to be going out, but they weren't at the time I met him.
Q - Okay. And um, did you ever discuss meeting him with Casey?
A - How so? You mean if I wanted to meet him?
Q - No after you met him did you ever talk to Casey yeah he's alright - Or...
A - Well I mean she was right there so she knows I didn't talk to him at all so. We never really brought it up as far as like what I thought of him 'cause I really had no opinion of him I didn't talk to him at all.

Then on Amy's

Q - Right. When was the last time you can remember seeing Caylee?
A- It was early June um, I'm pretty sure it was before Troy's birthday, which was on the 6th. 'Cause that's when things went a little sour between Ricardo and Casey and she started dating Tony and disappeared for three weeks.
Further in the interview (snipped)
A- 'Cause the last time I saw Casey before she disappeared for three weeks was on Troy's birthday. That's why I'm pretty sure it was before Troy's birthday we say Caylee. Cause I don't think we saw her after that for awhile cause she and Ricardo got in a really big fight.
A- Mainly cause she brought Tony and she and Ricardo were still kinda sleeping together.

So that's wierd because she slept at Ricardo's on the 9th (the day she claims Caylee went missing but we know that's not true). Ricardo claims he shook the guys hand and never talked to him. He says he never talked to Casey regarding Tony and that they had ended their relationship in like April. They have this "really big fight around the 6th and she's back sleeping over at Ricardo's on the 9th.

So Tony or Ricardo something's weird there. Why lie and say that you never talked to Casey about the new boyfriend?

Be interesting to interview people at Troy's party. But I'm sure LE did that already

Now here's some pics of Tony AND Casey at some type of party/club thing on 6/4 (edited because the folder said 6/6. Does anyone have any pics of a party on 6/6 that would be this Troy guys party?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23562670@N07/2567902869/in/set-72157605539805092/

Okay one other thing that bothers me is this. About AL and RM. In the interview with Amy, Amy says that she didn't say Casey for about 3 weeks or hear from her because she suspected that it was because there was a blow out about RM finding out about AL. Now in the interview with RM he says that he met AL once at a party they shook hands and that was it. Why is Amy saying there was a problem and RM denying it?

Okay I can't paste the part from RM's thing - so I'll type it: Pg 48 of doc 17290403 --

Q - Okay, um did you ever meet her new boyfriend?
A - I've met him once yeah
Q- What'd you think about that cat?
A- I shook his hand pretty much and that was it.
Q- One of those how you doing things?
A- Yeah. It wasn't...I didn't talk to him at all.
Q- Did you know the guy was her boyfriend when you met him?
A- Well he wasn't her boyfriend at the time.
Q- Okay so when you met him, he was just some cat, some guy?
A- Like I mean they were talking I think they were pretty much going down that path to be going out, but they weren't at the time I met him.
Q - Okay. And um, did you ever discuss meeting him with Casey?
A - How so? You mean if I wanted to meet him?
Q - No after you met him did you ever talk to Casey yeah he's alright - Or...
A - Well I mean she was right there so she knows I didn't talk to him at all so. We never really brought it up as far as like what I thought of him 'cause I really had no opinion of him I didn't talk to him at all.

Then on Amy's

Q - Right. When was the last time you can remember seeing Caylee?
A- It was early June um, I'm pretty sure it was before Troy's birthday, which was on the 6th. 'Cause that's when things went a little sour between Ricardo and Casey and she started dating Tony and disappeared for three weeks.
Further in the interview (snipped)
A- 'Cause the last time I saw Casey before she disappeared for three weeks was on Troy's birthday. That's why I'm pretty sure it was before Troy's birthday we say Caylee. Cause I don't think we saw her after that for awhile cause she and Ricardo got in a really big fight.
A- Mainly cause she brought Tony and she and Ricardo were still kinda sleeping together.

So that's wierd because she slept at Ricardo's on the 9th (the day she claims Caylee went missing but we know that's not true). Ricardo claims he shook the guys hand and never talked to him. He says he never talked to Casey regarding Tony and that they had ended their relationship in like April. They have this "really big fight around the 6th and she's back sleeping over at Ricardo's on the 9th.

So Tony or Ricardo something's weird there. Why lie and say that you never talked to Casey about the new boyfriend?

Be interesting to interview people at Troy's party. But I'm sure LE did that already

Now here's some pics of Tony AND Casey at some type of party/club thing on 6/4 (edited because the folder said 6/6. Does anyone have any pics of a party on 6/6 that would be this Troy guys party?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23562670@N07/2567902869/in/set-72157605539805092/

Ricardo was there too, take a look at the 2nd to last picture. He's kinda looking down with the black shirt on. Maybe that was Troy's party~!~

I found more stuff. LOL that was in AL's interview about the place that I posted pictures of near Voyage called Juke Box Night. Hmm....strange that RM is there because I've never seen his pic. LE even asks Tony straight out if he's ever been to a guys house he's never met before and Tony says "No!" so....LE must've been referencing Amy's testimony that both Tony and Ricardo were at Troy's party. AND if this is 6/4 and Tony and Ricardo are at this club at the same time.....sooo what's going on with That!

here's AL's testimony about that Club 6/4 is a Wednesday....and the tag on the photos say Jukebox.

AL is telling about the places Casey has taken him he only says, her house when no one is home, this club Jukebox Night and that's it.

A- Was downtown at that... one time we down to the bar it's just a bar that she..people that she knows runs it and that was it.
Q- Do you know remember which bar that was?
A- Ah, it's off of pine street
Q- Uh-huh
A- Ah, it's in the building of Voyage it's on the left. On Wednesday they do this thing where they do um, jukebox night, And it's like a side...side room.
Q- Uh huh
A- At Voyage, Like it just...I mean I guess it was just something that I guess the employees do and its starting to get big or whatever. But I guess it was like a starting thing that you in there and they just play jukebox tunes I guess and it's like this little side bar Um...
Q- But never any ah...
A- It wasn't really, like it wasn't really weird I'm just saying that's like really...
Q- it
A -...the only spot that she's ever taken me besides her house.
Q - Okay so you've never been to some strange guy's house that you've never knew or anything else?
A - Listen if I went to some strange guys house I don't think we'd be having the same conversation.

Q- Well you never know man
A- You know what I'm saying like....
Q - you know in college you experiment. (laugh)
A- No man, no

I'm probably in the minority, but I am still not convinced that Casey had an accomplice.

I agree with you, I think KC acted alone. But she told LA what happened after the fact. I saw a noticable change in the family after she was released from jail the first time.

I really doubt she told her brother what happened... she probably told him Caylee wasn't here anymore and made up a believable story on what he would accept happen... but he has no clue what really happened. ONLY Casey does.

I think that immunity should be offered if the accomplice did not actually have anything to do with causing the death of Caylee. More like an accomplice after the fact. I am thinking if the person was family rather than friend not even immunity would get them to talk though!

I don't think KC had an accomplice in Caylee's death, but I do believe Lee is involved in some way.

Perhaps he was alerted by the way she was behaving.. she flat out told him after the fact, etc.

If she did tell him I am sure she 'justified' it in her own nauseating way.

For instance, I know KC better than any patient I have ever had and it would be like her to blame it on her parents because they pushed her into a corner.. i.e. threats of cutting her off and taking Caylee (her meal ticket). Mommy loves Caylee more than me..I'm not the baby anymore, I don't get special treatment, etc. I'll just remove that little 'problem' and I'll be #1 again!

That would make me think that Lee would try to keep his parents from knowing her motivation behind the death...to protect them.

I believe the parents already know Caylee is dead and that KC did it, but they haven't put the pieces together as to why, or they have convinced themselves it was an accident, which I do NOT believe it was.

As manipulative as KC is, she would KNOW Lee would not tell because it would hurt his parents. AND...her ploy worked. She IS #1 again!

This is also why I believe if the entire family stopped enabling her and completely turned their backs on her...she would start telling her sad story, how 'she had to do it', and why. She will NEVER talk as long as she is getting special attention.

And of course this is just my opinion.

Alright, I'm gonna throw this one out there -- swing away! IF there is an accomplice, and that's a big IF in my mind...I'm thinking TonE. Why you ask? Well, if someone called you and said, hey, my car's out of gas, what would you do? Me? I'd take them a can of gas. I wouldn't pick them up. But with the out of gas theory, that puts TonE at Amscot right beside the dumpster with KC. Unwitting helper? Maybe. She could have said something like, TonE, I've got a big bag of trash in the trunk of my car. Would you mind pitching it in the dumpster while you're here?

If LE is thinking there is an accomplice, and again, that big IF, maybe that's one of the reasons KC hasn't been charged yet. Maybe they're talking to the accomplice and getting everything locked up. Then they can file the formal charges against KC.
IIRC, KC told TonE that her car was "broken down" and her dad was going to deal with it. She never told the bf it was out of gas. Am I right?

After realizing that GA's statements are missing from the discovery documents, I am very suspicious of him. I mentioned this earlier in another thread.

He had 8+ hours unaccounted for after he picked up the car at the tow yard. Where was he ?

IF it were he who is the accomplice to "help" get rid of the body or evidence, I definetly would say NO immunity. Due to the fact that if he did help in any way, he KNOWS better, as he was a former LE.

After realizing that GA's statements are missing from the discovery documents, I am very suspicious of him. I mentioned this earlier in another thread.

He had 8+ hours unaccounted for after he picked up the car at the tow yard. Where was he ?

IF it were he who is the accomplice to "help" get rid of the body or evidence, I definetly would say NO immunity. Due to the fact that if he did help in any way, he KNOWS better, as he was a former LE.

He was at work. He had just started a new job. I am sure that could have been verified by LE and he did state that under Oath at the Bond hearing.

before I answer this I would like some clarity as to what you mean by accomplice. In other words do you mean did someone help her kill and dispose of Caylee, my answer is no. However if you are asking if someone helped cover up after the fact than yes, that person would be Cindy.
MOO

before I answer this I would like some clarity as to what you mean by accomplice. In other words do you mean did someone help her kill and dispose of Caylee, my answer is no. However if you are asking if someone helped cover up after the fact than yes, that person would be Cindy.
MOO

Oh and Lee, IMO KC killed Caylee but her big brother helped her cover the mess up. I firmly believe Lee is the one that wiped out the laptop, among other things.

I could never get on board with thinking that GA or CA were involved at all. I don't think that CA would have ever called the police and I don't think that GA would have told YM that KC was hiding something. It just doesn't add up.
As for LA, I don't think I have followed his behavior close enough after his initial reactions. Have we heard anything about him lately?
This whole secret evidence thing has got me rethinking everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV