Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped-

I feel maybe Casey has a split personality, could she be ZFG? Could she have concocted this story when she realized Caylee was dead and Casey was the one responsible? IDK, the only think I do know is Caylee is no where to be found. Cindy, George and Lee need to wake up and do what's right for Caylee. Casey is an adult who has silenced Caylee in the worst way possible. I think I've cried more tears for Caylee than her own mother has. She acts like she doesn't have a care in the world. How does she sleep at night?

I think it is an interesting theory that she may have split personality disorder, however I think it is more likely that she wants LE to think that she does. This could be her cop out when and if the body is found.

I wonder how she sleeps at night myself, a normal person would show some sign of remorse or emotion about the situation.

Edited to correct myself...

Last night on NG, LP said that on the 16th, she was talking to her boyfriend and "other people". And he kind of hesitated as he said "other people". Could any of those "other people" be accomplices?

LP actually said:

"PADILLA: Well, that she`s constantly on the phone, constantly, constantly, constantly. The night of the 15th, when we believe she had a big blow-up with the family because her mom had come back from the Father`s Day and she`d found out that she stole money from the grandparents -- I believe at that time is when she left the house, not the following day on the 16th. And that is because the phone calls and the pattern of phone calls is such that it doesn`t seem like she was making them out of the house, although the towers that cover the house would also cover a hotel where she might have been spotted.

GRACE: Well, if she were in the house, she wouldn`t be talking to her mother on the cell phone, anyway.

PADILLA: Well, no, she wasn`t talking to her mother. She was talking to her boyfriend and other people."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

I think an accomplice was one of CA's male friends. A dead body is heavy...it really is dead weight. That guy on NG last night said it didn't matter if a body was alive or dead and it weighed 30lbs it is the same when you pick it up. I disagree. I lost my 12 year old some years ago and when I lifted her head and chest up after she passed I could hardly do it because it was all dead weight. Personally, I think it would be hard for CA to carry CA's body a long way, say to the lake unless she could pull right up to it. Now, I think a young male wouldn't have much problem lifting the body.

I wonder how she sleeps at night myself, a normal person would show some sign of remorse or emotion about the situation.

Obviously she can't even FORCE herself to shed a tear over her daughter. That. Is. Really. Scarey:eek:

FWIW, LP says he thinks someone helped Casey, after the fact. LP has promised $50,000 riding on anyone who brings info that help locate Caylee. LP does not suspect G&C or Lee.

I think an accomplice was one of CA's male friends. A dead body is heavy...it really is dead weight. That guy on NG last night said it didn't matter if a body was alive or dead and it weighed 30lbs it is the same when you pick it up. I disagree. I lost my 12 year old some years ago and when I lifted her head and chest up after she passed I could hardly do it because it was all dead weight. Personally, I think it would be hard for CA to carry CA's body a long way, say to the lake unless she could pull right up to it. Now, I think a young male wouldn't have much problem lifting the body.

Crafter, I am so very sorry for your loss. GB you and your family.

I can't find it now but it was said AmyH, Jesse Grund and TonyL all took LDTs and passed.

Well then I would eliminate them all as possible accomplices.

I highly doubt that CA has multiple personalities. In order to make up the ridiculous lies she has told, she has to know what she was doing the whole entire time Caylee was missing.

I don't believe she had an accomplice unless the other person was the cause of Caylee's death and/or participated in it with Casey. Any normal person when asked to help dispose of a body, would go immediately to the police if they're playing with a full deck. They would not want to become involved as an accomplice. They would also be aware of the stench immediately and know it was something dead. Decomposition has an undeniable smell.

Thank you, ITA, who would want to become an accessory to murder or even accidental death, those are serious charges. No one is THAT GOOD of a friend to her. I theorize that TL wasn't all that much into Casey, he did his own thing, she was there to *sleep* with, do his laundry, grocery shop and cook pasta dinners, he may have been taking advantage of these perks without concentrating too much on a deep "relationship"

Thank you, ITA, who would want to become an accessory to murder or even accidental death, those are serious charges. No one is THAT GOOD of a friend to her. I theorize that TL wasn't all that much into Casey, he did his own thing, she was there to *sleep* with, do his laundry, grocery shop and cook pasta dinners, he may have been taking advantage of these perks without concentrating too much on a deep "relationship"

Exactly, none of her "friends" would risk themselves for her knowingly, seems like they were very quick to roll on her and call her a liar.

That is why it would have to be someone who cared about her, family or someone in love with her IMO.

I don't think LE would offer it unless someone approached them with information first and requested they receive immunity in exchange for the information about whereabouts of the body and their testimony.

I think that they should go with the limited immunity if anything. That way there will be no more lies. The accomplice would need to tell everything they knew. Other wise, the state would be able to charge them for anything else that LE dug up that was not admitted to. That would be the only real way to go about and probably the only way to totally end the lies.

limited immunity and monetary compensation? (is there such a thing)?

At this point, I think immunity to the accomplice would be fine, if there is one !

Me too!

I do not...absolutely...do not believe anyone (other than Casey) was involved before the fact. I don't think she'd protect anybody.

If anyone helped Casey afterwards, maybe they are scared. If offered immunity, I think they'd want to talk. I think doing the right thing would be such a relief.

Unless it was a member of Casey's family.

IMO

I don't think LE would offer it unless someone approached them with information first and requested they receive immunity in exchange for the information about whereabouts of the body and their testimony.
If a person did come forward, he better get ready to go into the witness protection due to the public outrage for waiting so long.:furious:

I don't believe that family should get immunity, but if a boyfriend or friend was involved and it will bring closure to this case, give them immunity if they were not killer. I have been saying this for a long time. Also give them the LP reward.

I am kind of surprised that LP thinks there is an accomplice. I thought it was possible and that maybe it was JG but now that he has taken a lie detector test I really doubt that. I don't think many of these friends she had would do that. I also don't think her family had anything to do with it. It only leaves one person possible in my mind and that was TonE. Why he would do anything like help her with a body is beyond me. He was the last one to pick her up after the car was dropped off and where was he the night before and the day of? Where was she? I would really interrogate him to the ends of the earth if I were LE. If it wasn't him then I really doubt she had help. But I also don't think she went traipsing out very far with this body. They also need to look at whoever she talked to on the phone on the 26th and 27th. LP hinted at someone but didn't name them. I wonder why?

If, and that is a BIG IF, someone helped her then it would have to be someone she could easily manipulate, someone she has easy control over, and someone that is looking to please her or get into her good books.

I thought perhaps LA would help her, she would could have used there childhood against them. There is a possibility of a common struggle growing up against the parents. LA would be my 2nd choice for an accomplice.

I think the more likely accomplice is TL the boyfriend. We don't know much about him, and we don't know how eager he is to please KC. What kind of guy would KC chose to be with on a regular basis? I think it would be someone that would do anything for her. She would want someone that would ask how high? When she said jump!

Personally I don't think she had an accomplice. I believe you can rule out CiA and GA, they loved their granddaughter, and they were the one's raising Caylee. They might protect KC, but that doesn't mean they would help her commit a crime. I think that would be a giant leap in logic.

The actions of the grandparents are easily explainable. The amount of stress they have to be under right now is unimaginable, the whole world is turned upside down and everyone has turned against them. I think any rationale person would act a lot like GA in that situation. The anger, the lashing out at the media, his temper, I can't really blame him. He seems perfectly normal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV