Is there an Accomplice and should there be immunity?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was There an Accomplice?

• Yes

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 151 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, I think it is highly unlikely that it was anyone in the Anthony family. They would be the last person she would go to for fear of their reaction.

However, I guess it is feasible that GA could have found out when he grabbed the gas cans but I would think he would have convinced her to come clean to LE or at least helped her make up a somewhat believable story.

I hate to speculate, but I would have to say that Tony would be the most likely to be an accomplice simply because she was closest to him at the time. Remember, IF she did have an accomplice you can almost bet she lied to them about whatever situation was presented to them at the time. Also, it has always bothered me how strongly she denied that Tony had anything to do with it during her conversation from jail with LA.

Another possibility is that it could have been the Marine. I just think that it is interesting that LP brought up the Marine around the same time as the accomplice theory. I don't think an accomplice had to physically be with her at the time but could have been someone she confided in and gained advice from.

I just think Tony was fooled into believing this girl's craziness and I think by now he would have come clean if he knew about it, I just don't think he could be so cold as to watch t his all play out. He would have cofessed to being forced to help her.

Also the image she portrayed to Tone was one of a put together mother with a good job and seemingly all put together - i don't see her throwing all that away by telling him she killed her kid or hurt her by mistake.

I believe the someone helped her after the fact but it wasn't her family. Why they are helping her now I have no idea.

I lean toward AL myself, because of the long list as well as this:

When she is interviewed about June 9th (typical day) went to a place where I feel "safe" yadda yadda... they ask her if she talked to Tony about her missing daughter and she very faintly answered, "no". It seemed like she was lying, but then how does one sort her lies from truths, right?

Also, she was adamant that she talk to him from jail. I would wanna make sure I didn't get rolled on myself if I was in the clink and my accomplice was out and about. She seemed to really want to talk to him. Must be love?? Mabye she wanted to smooth things over about all her lies? I think she wanted to make sure he wasn't gonna talk.

Just 2cents for today. Who knows what I'll believe tomorrow. I've never seen a case as puzzling. We know a lot about what went down, but filling in the blanks is downright impossible.

Why would she need an accomplice?

Disposing the body - If it were an accident or an act of rage, it would have been difficult for her to dispose or even look at the body and face what she had done.

I agree 100%!

I just cannot see 100 pound Casey carrying 50 pound Caylee through the gator infested swamp. I also cannot see Casey digging a hole of any substantial size or trudging through the woods alone. I could see her toss Caylee off a bridge, is there a bridge over Lake Jessup??????

The only thing that bothers me about the George accomplice theory is the way George acted in the beginning....telling LE that he felt his daughter was witholding information & that she didn't want him to open the car trunk. If he helped her, why would he say that? Hoping to hint to LE that Caylee was dead & Casey did it? IDK....

Yes. ther4e is a long stretch of the 417 over Lake Jessup.

I just think Tony was fooled into believing this girl's craziness and I think by now he would have come clean if he knew about it, I just don't think he could be so cold as to watch t his all play out. He would have cofessed to being forced to help her.

Also the image she portrayed to Tone was one of a put together mother with a good job and seemingly all put together - i don't see her throwing all that away by telling him she killed her kid or hurt her by mistake.

I can see your point. Does anyone know if Tony took a lie detector test? I would be looking at any of her friends or acquaintences that refused to very closely. We all know her family refused which is suspicious.

I don't believe she had an accomplice unless the other person was the cause of Caylee's death and/or participated in it with Casey. Any normal person when asked to help dispose of a body, would go immediately to the police if they're playing with a full deck. They would not want to become involved as an accomplice. They would also be aware of the stench immediately and know it was something dead. Decomposition has an undeniable smell.

To not take a lie detector test is common. They are not proof of innocence or guilt. I think if I were innocent, I would take one just because it "looks bad" to not take one. Makes no sense, but that's what I'd do.

Personally, I don't think the family members are involved in any cover-up. I think Casey has them right where she wants them and they need her to think they are on her side.

IF she had an accomplice, I think it's some schmuck who actually was in love with her ... and she never gave him the time of day until it worked to her advantage.

And I keep going back and forth as to whether I think she did this on her own. . .

I think with the circumstances at hand, not taking a lie detector test is uncommon. I mean, these are her friends that had absolutely nothing to do with it and have stated that they will do anything to find Caylee. If taking a lie detector test would help the case in any way, and they have absolutely nothing to hide, then I would suspect most would take it.

If Casey had an accomplice, I doubt it was anyone from her family.

IMO, Cindy/George and Lee know things after the fact which is when they started being defensive. When this first unfolded it was Cindy who initiated the call, she said something is wrong, I found my daughters car today and it smells like a dead body was in that damn car! George Anthony being an X police officer knew exactly what he smelled. This is when they were the most honest in their quest to get Casey arrested. Why haven't they followed through with their theats to arrest her? Why did they drop the charges? They need to stop enabling Casey's bad behavior.

After she was bonded out by LP, after the results were given from the body farm and the FBI lab was when the Anthony's do this about face. I'm guessing Casey laid this huge guilt trip on them, she is conniving, manipulative and a seasoned liar. They are now protecting Casey at all costs.

I don't think Casey had an accomplice at all. I think she carried on all by herself. Bringing in innocent people's names to take the heat off her, (we know now they were all lies), hoping to lead LE in circles while Caylee decomposes so that no evidence could be tied to her. Then this kidnapping theory could go a long way. Did she think LE would not look into all these lies? She is arrogant enough to believe that.

I feel maybe Casey has a split personality, could she be ZFG? Could she have concocted this story when she realized Caylee was dead and Casey was the one responsible? IDK, the only think I do know is Caylee is no where to be found. Cindy, George and Lee need to wake up and do what's right for Caylee. Casey is an adult who has silenced Caylee in the worst way possible. I think I've cried more tears for Caylee than her own mother has. She acts like she doesn't have a care in the world. How does she sleep at night?

I can see your point. Does anyone know if Tony took a lie detector test? I would be looking at any of her friends or acquaintences that refused to very closely. We all know her family refused which is suspicious.

I can't find it now but it was said AmyH, Jesse Grund and TonyL all took LDTs and passed.

There are some ideas / theories circulating lately that Casey had an accomplice.

If she did, who do you think it was? Who would she have confided in?

I doubt it would have been Cindy since she appears to be afraid of her. I doubt it would be her BF, she didn't know him long enough to trust him or well enough to be able to manipulate him into helping her. I doubt that it was George simply because I don't think she would have trusted him.

I could totally see her calling Lee in panic about an "accident" that happened to Caylee, begging him to help her cover it up because "mom will not believe me, mom will blame me for what happened, she can't find out, she will never forgive me" and so on. I could see how Lee could "understand" her situation and help her out.

What are your thoughts on this?
Lee could be a strong possibility but something tell me No. Something tells me one of her ex cop BF.

Cindy, George and Lee need to wake up and do what's right for Caylee. Casey is an adult who has silenced Caylee in the worst way possible. I think I've cried more tears for Caylee than her own mother has. She acts like she doesn't have a care in the world. How does she sleep at night?

:clap:

I really don't think it was anyone in her family, either. I think its pretty clear Cindy didn't know (she may know now, though). Lee seemed pretty annoyed with her lies and seemed like he was actually trying to help on his early phone calls, so I don't think he knew. I would buy that maybe George helped her, except that fact that he pulled LE aside and told them he thought Casey was lying and there was more to her story. If he had a part, I don't see why he would do that, because I think it made her look worse.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it ended up being TonE, but I kind of think it was some unknowing stranger, or she acted totally alone. She could have charmed some guy into helping her throw her heavy trash bag (with really stinky trash in it) into a dumpster. She might have even explained away the smell by saying she had a dead animal in it, or something. Caylee weighed about as much as my dog weighs, and if she was in some sort of bag or something, and Casey was acting all peppy and charming (as she appeared to be in her post-Caylee photos, I don't think it even would have arose suspicions. I don't think its likely that someone would have asked to see the dead animal. I would have thought that if this is what happened, that the person would have come forward by now. But, it was so long ago, and maybe she found some drunken guy, or a homeless person, who hasn't seen the news, maybe the person just hasn't realized it. Maybe it was those two mysterious guys that allegedly helped her push her car to the Amscot parking lot when she ran out of gas (if that really happened). Or, she could have thrown her off a bridge. I don't think it would have been off the 417 into Lake Jessup, though, because its definitely not a remote area, unless it was in the middle of the night, but even then, I think it would be very suspicious to someone if they saw her and so she'd be taking a pretty big chance by trying to do it there. But, possibly off another bridge near Blanchard Park, where it is quieter and less trafficked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro