Is there any possibility of a Plea Deal on the Murder Charges?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think this case will end in a plea agreement?

• Yes

Votes: 81 44.8%
  • no

Votes: 100 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would anyone looking a life w/o parole take plea deal? Do you all think prison cake walk and fun? I think after you spend a few years in prison and see the only way you leaving is in a body bag , the Death Penalty will seem like it is like paradise. I mean come on living every single day of your life eating nasty food, in a nasty living area, with nasty people is the closest thing to hell on earth. Then knowing you will probably suffer from an illness later on after years of this..... makes an injection of pentobarbital a much easier option to go through. I could understand the justice of the death penalty if you make the guilty party suffer the same way of the victim, but since that's not the case than what's the point? Your actually costing tax payers at-least an extra million dollars on a death penalty case believe it or not.

I am going to try very hard not to get banned. But as I see it, your moniker is very offensive...even if it is a joke (I hope it's a joke)

TBH: She writes her report like she got information over and above what was said in court.

Therefore, I think she may have had a tip that a plea deal was offered.

All IMO.

Oh if she comes up with more information than she let us know - then I'm all over it and want to hear every detail.

What I was saying we do not have enough information right then to confirm it and because you can see how the rumor blew through the thread - WS insists on reliable links..

Oh if she comes up with more information than she let us know - then I'm all over it and want to hear every detail.

What I was saying we do not have enough information right then to confirm it and because you can see how the rumor blew through the thread - WS insists on reliable links..

I think it is something to put on the back burner until after the trial.

Hopefully the prosecution or defense will comment about it then.

I would hate for the Jury Pool to be tainted by any possible release of that rumour at this point

TBH: She writes her report like she got information over and above what was said in court.

Therefore, I think she may have had a tip that a plea deal was offered.

All IMO.
Until there's a source, then it's just fabrication, imo. I respect Kathi B, but even she can be wrong, no matter how emphatic her claim is or how well it's written.

Keep in mind KB might have gotten this wrong. WFTV also reported this morning that gas chromotography was brand-new science. They are writing stories faster than their brains are working.

rbbm:

Now I would have to apply that sentence to the DT. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Side note here: AZ - I am loving your dry sense of humor lately. I have to remind myself when I am reading the ask the lawyer thread to NOT have any liquids near me. There have been more than a few of your replies that had me laughing way too hard. Thanks for all you do here.

I think it is something to put on the back burner until after the trial.

Hopefully the prosecution or defense will comment about it then.

I would hate for the Jury Pool to be tainted by any possible release of that rumour at this point

LOL but stuff around here on the back burner has a habit of bursting into flames when you least expect.

I like to sleuth and confirm anyday :rocker:

I'm sorry she didn't take it. You can see by the look on her face that the reality of this has come upon her. The choice now would be a long, long sentience, or risk the DP which I think she very well may get. I am not sure she still believes she can walk on this, and if that is so, a plea would be the best bet to stay alive and IMO she needs to take it.

I'm not happy about any of this, and watching this trial, while interesting is also very sad to me. Sure she's guilty, but she's still a human being, and one can see she's scared to death. Johnny C. is gone and no one can save her. She needs to tell JB to stop the train and she needs to get off at the next stop because this is ugly, and is only going to get worse. She is at the end of the hall, time to bring in some reality and fess up to what she has done.

Perfectly stated (bbm)

Johnny Cochrane (sp) OJ Simpson's infamous Defense Lawyer during his criminal trail. Actually a very good lawyer.

Ahh Cochrane,

Yeah I know who he is. Kinda an idol of mine lol. I just didnt know what the C stood for.

But why would he have defended her even if he was alive?

I'm sorry she didn't take it. You can see by the look on her face that the reality of this has come upon her. The choice now would be a long, long sentience, or risk the DP which I think she very well may get. I am not sure she still believes she can walk on this, and if that is so, a plea would be the best bet to stay alive and IMO she needs to take it.

I'm not happy about any of this, and watching this trial, while interesting is also very sad to me. Sure she's guilty, but she's still a human being, and one can see she's scared to death. Johnny C. is gone and no one can save her. She needs to tell JB to stop the train and she needs to get off at the next stop because this is ugly, and is only going to get worse. She is at the end of the hall, time to bring in some reality and fess up to what she has done.

1. I hope she gets the DP
2. I don't give a flying Rat's behind that she is scared, Should have though that one through before ending Caylee's life. (please do not take this as being directed at you)

I'm sure Caylee was scared when her "mother" placed tape over her nose & mouth. I'm sure she was confused as all heck and crying as well.

This ***** deserves nothing less than the DP.

3. Casey still is a human being but that does NOT excuse what she did.

I will be :woohoo: if Casey does receive the DP.

I'm thinking private jet,
Does WFTV have a Helicopter?

Yes they do and that would be my guess... door to door service. I don't know that for sure though. Of course they may have used one of these :propeller: LOL

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

Hold up here....

Isn't it possible that this statement is being completely misconstrued....????

Isn't it possible that THIS portion of the statement...

because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no.

...was referring to the supposed offer by SA before Caylee's remains were found?

This would change the meaning of the above paragraph...

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal back in 2008, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

BOLD UNDERLINED words are MY INSERTION...

Changes the whole "rumor" doesn't it?

I'm disappointed in Kathi for this one. She doesn't need to fabricate anything, there's enough real news on this case for her to report on.

I can't bring myself to believe she'd fabricate to get a scoop (hasn't been her style in this case or others I've seen her report). I think she just made an honest mistake.

Flown there?!? Good grief. That probably took longer than it would have to just drive there!

I agree. I drove from Orlando to Tampa this morning but took 417 to avoid the madness a friend of mine encountered this morning...lots of speed traps along I-4 near the attractions. Wonder how much those had to do with that being the corridor for travel between Orlando and Clearwater?

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

Hold up here....

Isn't it possible that this statement is being completely misconstrued....????

Isn't it possible that THIS portion of the statement...

because there was discussion of a possible plea deal, but Casey said no.

...was referring to the supposed offer by SA before Caylee's remains were found?

This would change the meaning of the above paragraph...

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich was told that the whole thing could have been avoided Monday because there was discussion of a possible plea deal back in 2008, but Casey said no. She would have had to admit to every detail of Caylee's murder.

BOLD UNDERLINED words are MY INSERTION...

Changes the whole "rumor" doesn't it?
:bow: Yes,it certainly does :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak