Is there more?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, but I have a really dumb question (I probably watch too much tv).....is there a way for JB or DP defense atty to review the evidence .....i.e go to the SA office and sit down in a conference room, and just read through all the unreleased documents, interviews etc., take his own notes for reference, without it being formally released as discovery? Especially if there is info that LE or SA doesn't want released to the public under the sunshine law?

I apologize in advance to the much more knowledgable law types here if this is as stupid a question as I think it might be, but I gotta ask.....LOL

I am sure it could be possible but a good defense lawyer wouldn't do that. Not sure why they wouldn't but that's MO.

Didn't Cindy declar bankruptcy in the recent past? I didn't think you could get credit cards if you declared bankruptsy - at least for quite a while

Actually it is EASIER to get a credit card once a person has filed bankruptcy!! Because creditors know that a person can't file again for at least seven years so they MUST pay back what is owed!!

I once knew a person who filed bankruptcy started getting credit card offers in the mail just as soon as it was a done deal. Crazy, but that is how our world works!

It was 29.99 plus tax, so I think it 31.62 if I recall correctly.
She calls them at 11am, and goes there at 3pm.

They do have a hair salon there and that is the rate for a women's cut. I have always thought she was calling to confirm her appt.

I think KC had way too high of an opinion of herself to go to JCP hair salon....not knocking JCP, but IMO that's not something a 22-yr old would think of as "cool" to do. Of course, with miss pathological liar, I could see her going to JCP, then bragging to her friends that her new do came from the fanciest salon in Orlando....

ETA- p.s. I have an impatient redhead- 2 yr old gd- love of my life...lol

Actually it is EASIER to get a credit card once a person has filed bankruptcy!! Because creditors know that a person can't file again for at least seven years so they MUST pay back what is owed!!

I once knew a person who filed bankruptcy started getting credit card offers in the mail just as soon as it was a done deal. Crazy, but that is how our world works!

BRB, I'm going to file for bankruptcy :crazy::crazy:

Wasn't there some talk last week or so about another doc dump?
Maybe they are waiting for the gag order so we don't get to see it?
I don't know, just throwing it out there............

I think KC had way too high of an opinion of herself to go to JCP hair salon....not knocking JCP, but IMO that's not something a 22-yr old would think of as "cool" to do. Of course, with miss pathological liar, I could see her going to JCP, then bragging to her friends that her new do came from the fanciest salon in Orlando....

ETA- p.s. I have an impatient redhead- 2 yr old gd- love of my life...lol

Someone else pointed out that she called the credit department so she probably did buy something. I was just thinking she didn't seem to have cash for those types of services and would go where she could (where they take mommy's credit card). There must have been next to no available balance on that card if she went shopping and only bought one item, she wasn't that frugal when shopping on Amy's dime.

I personally think Caylee was long gone by the 27th, and Casey was buying something for herself.

Hmmm, I don't know about that. The girl got around so they could be over at Tom, Dick, and Harry's house. I think it is something more damning. Something to do with a toddler, i bet.

yes, could be

but i thinking she wrapped her up so when she was in the trunk it would look like a blanket or comforter
and now the blanket is gone

yes, could be

but i thinking she wrapped her up so when she was in the trunk it would look like a blanket or comforter
and now the blanket is gone

ohh come on, you think she thought of her enough to wrap her in a blanket? Ha no way.

Has anyone looked at the qualifications for her new attorney JACK A. KIRSCHENBAUM?? Nothing regarding criminal (that I can see). Makes me go humm...:waitasec:

ohh come on, you think she thought of her enough to wrap her in a blanket? Ha no way.

no, i dont think she wrapped her in a blanket because she loved her but because it would hide her in the trunk

casey is not capable of love

she is capable of using something to hide a body

not anything much more innocent looking than a blanket in the trunk of car
rolled up

no, i dont think she wrapped her in a blanket because she loved her but because it would hide her in the trunk

casey is not capable of love

she is capable of using something to hide a body

not anything much more innocent looking than a blanket in the trunk of car
rolled up

For some reason I picture garbage bag or some type of bag.

I take the opposite stance. I do not believe they have MORE. I think we have heard about most of the evidence. What we don't have or haven't seen is the EXPERTS. There will be expert reports on what this evidence means. I think some things like the stain in the trunk will end up being nothing (altho I hope not). But I think the case will be put together better by expert reports or at least expert testimony.

There is definitely more. In AL's interview, the police mentioned to him about questions he answered for them but didn't ask him during his interview because they didn't want the info to go public.

I take the opposite stance. I do not believe they have MORE. I think we have heard about most of the evidence. What we don't have or haven't seen is the EXPERTS. There will be expert reports on what this evidence means. I think some things like the stain in the trunk will end up being nothing (altho I hope not). But I think the case will be put together better by expert reports or at least expert testimony.

I sure hope you are wrong! Because no matter how expert any expert would be, the FBI conclusions are wishy-washy and the defense will LOVE to point out that an "expert" who is just reading what the FBI found could not possibly make a more definitive finding than FBI did!

I think, ( at least I'm hoping) when the trial starts we are all going to sit back and say...Ahhhh!
I think LE has alot more evidence we don't know about. We do know about the choloform and the missing children searches but we don't know the dates as yet. We haven't seen receipts for JCP but have seen other ones. This would lead me to believe theres something there of importance. Also alot of holes in some of the interviews and some were not made public. I'm hoping it will be televised on TruTv.
I remember watching the peterson case on Court TV.
I think one of the biggest hurdles is the 31 days and the parting..I can't see how they are going to explain that one but it should be interesting.
Welcome to WS...:blowkiss:

ITA, especially the part I bolded. CA was trying so hard to blow that off.

Do you think Cindy is so stupid that she wouldn't realize that LE would subpeno JCP for a copy of the receipt? She didn't hand it over, so what? She didn't stymie LE and she knew she wasn't going to stymie them.

I am convinced there was something purchased at JCP that is relevant. Suitcase, duffel bag. They have a good sized luggage department.

I didn't know about the 72 hour rule regarding discovery.

I have always believed that JCP is significant. There is a huge reason CA did not want to show LE that.

Didn't Cindy declar bankruptcy in the recent past? I didn't think you could get credit cards if you declared bankruptsy - at least for quite a while

With Chapter 7 you can as soon as it is discharged (as little as 3 months). Chapter 13 is much longer (in my case, 5 years)

Has anyone looked at the qualifications for her new attorney JACK A. KIRSCHENBAUM?? Nothing regarding criminal (that I can see). Makes me go humm...:waitasec:

http://www.gray-robinson.com

About Kirschenbaum

Kirschenbaum's practice includes commercial litigation, condemnation, eminent domain, entertainment and sports law and land use litigation. Kirschenbaum is currently involved in and has maintained active leadership positions in community and professional organizations including the Space Coast Tiger Bay Club, Brevard Art Museum, Astronaut Memorial Foundation, Brevard Cultural Alliance and the Florida Bar Association.

Kirschenbaum has dedicated his professional career to becoming an expert trial lawyer. Prior to joining GrayRobinson, he practiced at Wolfe and Kirschenbaum in Cocoa Beach, Florida, which was founded by his brother. Kirschenbaum later became a principal in the firm which merged with GrayRobinson. Kirschenbaum is a graduate of the University of Florida where he received his bachelor's degree and law degree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back