ISIS burns alive Jordanian pilot hostage. **GRAPHIC CONTENT**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My son (11) reads, watches and follows world events. He did not watch the video, but, knows what ISIS had done to the pilot. Before he went to bed last night, he turned to me and said "This pilot will change the world. His death will change the world".

Oh, how I wish that were true. That his brutal, horrific murder will wake up the world. I'm not as confident as my boy.

I pray that your son is right .I have not watched the video.I just couldn't .I have a hard time to see torture in a movie,when I know it's not real.But it needs to be seen,wish I were stronger.Praying for his family.

Did anyone on here actually watch the full video of this ?

Fox news has the 22.34 minute video and it is still on the internet. I did watch Shepard Smiths report on the video and I believe this to be the authentic video. I only watched the first 4 minutes which is clips/video of King Abdullah ,Pres Obama and military scenes. It then moves on to the pilot being captured and speaking with a black eye. I could not watch any further.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/40305839...ideo-isis-burns-hostage-alive/?#sp=show-clips

ETA not sure this link should be posted.. any thoughts?

Fox news has the 22.34 minute video and it is still on the internet. I did watch Shepard Smiths report on the video and I believe this to be the authentic video. I only watched the first 4 minutes which is clips/video of King Abdullah ,Pres Obama and military scenes. It then moves on to the pilot being captured and speaking with a black eye. I could not watch any further.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/40305839...ideo-isis-burns-hostage-alive/?#sp=show-clips

ETA not sure this link should be posted.. any thoughts?

Yes. The last five minutes of this video is the murder of the pilot. Extremely violent and graphic.
The smile on his captor's face, his walking through the desert surrounded by the cowards with their faces hidden...images that haunt.

RIP

King Abdullah II is the hero the civilized world needs right now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is fairly ironic because a month ago most people thought he would be unable to hold onto the throne, he was facing so much distrust within Jordan and throughout the Middle East.

That is one reason why I see this as the turning point against ISIS. This was a horribe, tragic death and the world is mourning it together, but I do not believe the death was in Vain. I hope and pray that gives the family a tiny bit of comfort.

I watched the whole video and i tell ya what if i had to do it all over again no way in hell would i watch it ,

I watched the whole video and i tell ya what if i had to do it all over again no way in hell would i watch it ,

Thanks for this, I was on the fence about watching it. I think I will refrain.

Jordanian pilot who was burned to death in sickening ISIS video 'was so heavily sedated he had no idea what what was about to happen to him'

Saudi news site claims ISIS militants admitted drugging Moaz al-kasasbeh

Its report also cites observers who claim he would have felt little pain

A video showing the pilot's grotesque execution was circulated last week

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sedated-unaware-happen-him.html#ixzz3RJgss8DD

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back