Monday, April 30, 2012
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Friday, May 25, 2012
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Thursday, July 26, 2012 Pt 1
Thursday, July 26, 2012 Pt 2

the link bessie provided took me here, where the audio files no longer exist: https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/art...fessed-serial-killer-israel-keyes/2013/04/10/

I've never been able to listen to those audio tapes. Is there anywhere else where the audio tapes are available?

We have the youtube videos.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9807888

What no longer works are the sound cloud audio recorgings, which at one time were posted at the Alaska Dispatch.

If you hit the link in the post linked here, it will take you to the ADN page where the recordings used to reside. What's left now is a synopsis of each one, and a broken sound cloud link.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9807947

ETA: Direct Dispatch link.

Audio tapes reveal serial killer Israel Keyes' wish to be executed

Sorry, I misunderstood. Please delete my post? I can't find anything via Soundcloud either except soundbytes.

No need to delete it. I think it helps to clear up some confusion. I haven't checked around much yet, but the audio recordings are probably archived somewhere.

HLN-Israel Keyes: Trail of a Serial Killer can't find this episode anywhere

If anyone finds the archived audio files then please post them here. I tried emailing ADN and received a reply asking me to provide the link and I did but since then I have not received any response. The journalist's name was Jill Burke, maybe one of you will have better luck than I did.

If anyone finds the archived audio files then please post them here. I tried emailing ADN and received a reply asking me to provide the link and I did but since then I have not received any response. The journalist's name was Jill Burke, maybe one of you will have better luck than I did.

Here is a link to .mp3 files of the interviews for the following dates:

Google Drive link

May 24, 2012
May 29, 2012
June 7, 2012
July 26, 2012 - 2 parts
November 29, 2012 - 2 parts

I used the converter at listentoyoutube.com but the files were rather large. So I split the longer files into two to keep the size manageable using Wave Pad sound editor I found here. http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/index.html

Google Drive is not a music hosting site (it is not a audio player). If you have a Google account, it will offer you a player when you are in Drive, so its pretty seamless. However, if you don't, you will need to download them, thus I made the file size close to the size of true crime podcasts that I have downloaded to my phone. Hope this works for anyone who wants to listen.

The other interviews from April may be somewhere in a torrenting site (until it gets shut down).

These are FBI interview I already watch them, I looking for tapes where he confesses to Currier murder for a cigar

These are FBI interview I already watch them, I looking for tapes where he confesses to Currier murder for a cigar
WTH! I hope that was a good cigar. He must have been jonesing big time.

If the news site can't produce them, you might try existing torrenting clone (pirating) sites.

OT. Honestly, I really don't know much about IK, and I am a podcast junkie, so for me, mp3s of the available interviews are a good introduction. I can't sit through all those videos and audio is much easier to run on my phone. I listen every night to help me sleep, so easy replay is a priority! Plus... old dog, new tricks. Thought I would share with the group.

Good luck with your quest. Hope they turn up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back