DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2m ago

IDF confirms it is carrying out operation in al-Shifa hospital​

[…]

The full post [on X] says:

Operational Update: IDF forces are carrying out a precise and targeted operation against Hamas in a specified area in the Shifa Hospital, based on intelligence information and an operational necessity. The IDF is conducting a ground operation in Gaza to defeat Hamas and rescue our hostages. Israel is at war with Hamas, not with the civilians in Gaza.
The IDF forces include medical teams and Arabic speakers, who have undergone specified training to prepare for this complex and sensitive environment, with the intent that no harm is caused to the civilians being used by Hamas as human shields.

In recent weeks, the IDF has publicly warned time and again that Hamas’ continued military use of the Shifa hospital jeopardizes its protected status under international law, and enabled ample time to stop this unlawful abuse of the hospital.

Yesterday, the IDF conveyed to the relevant authorities in Gaza once again that all military activities within the hospital must cease within 12 hours. Unfortunately, they did not.

The IDF has also facilitated wide-scale evacuations of the hospital and maintained regular dialogue with hospital authorities. We call upon all Hamas terrorists present in the hospital to surrender.

The current phase of Israel’s war against Hamas could end in a “matter of weeks,” Gilad Erdan, the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations, told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Tuesday.

53s ago
The IDF’s Hebrew account said, “in the continuation of the operation, incubators, medical equipment and baby food are expected to be transferred to the hospital”.

"Urgent message from Israel.

'Talks with Hamas are ongoing.

Children for children exchange.'

1700007357477.png

Tuesday is the 39th day of the war between Israel and Hamas.

The Israel Broadcasting Corporation (KAN) reported Tuesday evening that Israel and Hamas are in advanced talks on a hostage release agreement, brokered by Qatar and the United States.

Two sources with knowledge of the talks said the deal would include a first step in which

'Israeli children kidnapped in Gaza would be released in exchange for Palestinian children and boys imprisoned in Israel'."

Fingers crossed!!! ♥️

5 min ago

IDF says it's carrying out a “precise and targeted operation" in Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza​

From CNN's Andrew Carey

Israel Defense Forces said it is carrying out a "precise and targeted operation" in Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza.

No details, but I wondered from previous posts if Hamas was BSing to prevent people from evacuating. I guess not. Yikes!

5 min ago

IDF says it's carrying out a “precise and targeted operation" in Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza​

From CNN's Andrew Carey

Israel Defense Forces said it is carrying out a "precise and targeted operation" in Al Shifa Hospital in Gaza.

No details, but I wondered from previous posts if Hamas was BSing to prevent people from evacuating. I guess not. Yikes!
I'm glad to see this. The longer this went on the more dire the situation would become for those inside. The longer this goes on the bad guys had to prepare to counter what IDF was going to do. It sounds like they have an exact plan and they gave warning about what to expect. Now I hope they quickly find and eliminate their targets. The world should not tolerate hospitals being used as shields for terrorists.

Thousands of civilians including patients and medical staff are said to be sheltering in and around the hospital.

Marwan Abu Sada, the head of surgery at al-Shifa,told the Guardian on Tuesday that an estimated 15,000 people were sheltering in al-Shifa as of Saturday morning, after thousands fled the intensifying bombardments.

Amid widely-differing figures for how many people are sheltering at the hospital a doctor at al-Shifa, Ahmed Mokhallalati, has told al Jazeera that there are 650 patients at the hopsital, with 100 in critical condition.

He said between 2,000 and 3,000 people are sheltering at the hospital and that 700 medics and administrators are there.

2m ago
The Guardian has not seen confirmation from Gaza health officials that the IDF have entered the complex. The IDF has said a short while that its forces are operating “at this time” in parts of the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks