Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2min ago

Bahrain crown prince blasts ‘intolerable’ situation in Gaza, demands Hamas release hostages

Bahrain’s Crown Prince and Prime Minister Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa blasts the “intolerable” situation in Gaza and calls on Hamas to immediately release the roughly 240 hostages held in the enclave.

I don’t think any Arab leader has called on Hamas to do this…So it is a time for straight talking,” Khalifa says ahead of the annual Manama Dialogue security summit.

He proposes Israel release the non-combatant female and teenage captives currently in its jails in exchange for the hostages in Gaza.

[...]

Khalifa adds that the role of the US is “indispensable” in advancing a two-state solution after the war.

But, the Palestinians who support their leaders who for 75 years declare "death to Jews/Infidels" is okay? I'm trying to understand. The Hamas-led attack on innocent Israelis on 10/7 is okay?? How is death to Jews/Infidels across the world humanitarian and pro-peace??? Is it humanitarian to promote HATE and death to a religion/race for 75 years??

ETA: Somehow bitter hatred of a people based on religion/heritage/race for 75 years, and who raise their children in the thought of hate and death... isn't even HUMAN. imo
The history of Palestine and Israel is a violent one. The extreme hate is visible on both sides and should never include children being expendable. The jews aren't the only ones being protested against, it works both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
This poll was taken November 14, 2023 while Gaza was under attack by Israel.

The response is not surprising, IMO. Gazans are watching their homes destroyed and thousands of children killed by Israel. What can one expect?
The "poll" is pure propaganda from Israel. Nobody in Gaza was answering a poll. They were more focused on saving their own lives, families and homes being obliterated by Israeli air strikes.

JMO

The history of Palestine and Israel is a violent one. The extreme hate is visible on both sides and should never include children being expendable. The jews aren't the only ones being protested against, it works both ways.

Declaring hate and intolerance is the only thing I've ever seen coming from the Palestinian Hamas leaders. Do you have any news reports from Hamas leaders calling for peace and tolerance?? (Or only ceasefire which clearly isn't the same).

I honestly don't think the international community is going to "persuade" Israel to do anything. If Israel's not heeding the advice of their closest allies, they're not going to bow to international political peer pressure, right or wrong. JMO
Netanyahu will do what he wants to do- period.

Missing Tanzanian confirmed dead in Hamas-Israel war​

tanzanian-gaza-pic.jpg

I haven't seen Jewish leaders calling for death to Palestinians. (Terrorists yes... Palestinians no)

A far-right Likud MK who also serves as deputy speaker of the Knesset calls for burning down Gaza.

“All of this preoccupation with whether or not there is internet in Gaza shows that we have learned nothing. We are too humane. Burn Gaza now no less!” Nissim Vaturi tweets after the war cabinet approved the entry of two trucks of fuel per day to prevent the collapse of the sewage treatment system, which risked a mass-disease outbreak.

“Don’t allow fuel in, don’t allow water in until the hostages are returned back!” he adds.

Hamas Claims 86-Year-Old Hostage Dies of Heart Attack in Captivity​

Arye Zalmanovich was among the approximately 240 people believed abducted from Israel during Hamas’ brutal Oct. 7 terror attacks​

I haven't seen Jewish leaders calling for death to Palestinians. (Terrorists yes... Palestinians no)
I am judging Jewish leaders by their actions, not their words. They are killing Palestinians with their air strikes. The media is showing the resulting devastation. Dead bodies in the streets. Parents desperately trying to free their children from the ruins. None of that is okay with me.

JMO

ADMIN NOTE:

WS has members from all over the world and from all walks of life, different personalities, different posting styles, different opinions. Do NOT send Reports to Mods because another member disagrees with you, or you don't like another member's opinion or you don't like their style of posting, etc.

If you really can't handle what another member has to say, scroll and roll or consider putting them on Ignore. Just do it without announcing it to them or on the thread and without sending in a flurry of Reports to our very busy Moderators.

Bringing forward.

To the backdrop of intense flares illuminating the Gaza sky, as the IDF bombs 'terror nests surrounding the Indonesian Hospital,' i24NEWS' @P_Klochendler
has the latest from the border

I think, so far, the count is three hospitals used as terror bases. Al Shifa, Al Quds and Indonesian.

There seems to be an uptick in Hamas announcements of hostage deaths in the last few days. First the 19 year old female soldier, then the 64 year old woman recently diagnosed with breast cancer, now the 84 year old man allegedly from heart attack.

Is Hamas worried that IDF will start finding hostage bodies, so they are trying to pre-emptively attribute their deaths to causes other than abuse?

We know this whole situation in the Middle East and beyond is very unsettling, but Websleuths does not have to host this discussion at all. Our very few Moderators have many, many other threads to deal with. They also have families and real lives they might like to participate in.

If members can't forego bickering and remain civilized with one another, we have the option of closing the discussion and going with a Media *NO DISCUSSION* thread.

Check back in 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member