Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Elena Magid, the aunt of Israeli-Russian hostage Roni Krivoi who was set free yesterday by Hamas as a gesture to Russian President Vladimir Putin, reveals that Krivoi managed to escape his captors and hide in Gaza for four days before being recaptured.

Magid tells Kan radio that Krivoi told her he had initially been held in a building that ended up collapsing as a result of IDF airstrikes, and that he managed to make it out and flee.

“He managed to escape and hid alone for several days. In the end, the Gazans captured him and returned him to the terrorists’ hands,” she says.“

“Elena Magid, the aunt of Israeli-Russian hostage Roni Krivoi who was set free yesterday by Hamas as a gesture to Russian President Vladimir Putin, reveals that Krivoi managed to escape his captors and hide in Gaza for four days before being recaptured.

Magid tells Kan radio that Krivoi told her he had initially been held in a building that ended up collapsing as a result of IDF airstrikes, and that he managed to make it out and flee.

“He managed to escape and hid alone for several days. In the end, the Gazans captured him and returned him to the terrorists’ hands,” she says.“

Testament to Roni's immense spirit here. :)

Sad that the innocent Gazans that found him in hiding returned him to the terrorists custody. :(

I await his telling of his story.

Interesting...

"Hamas leaders are supposed to be safe in Qatar.

Negotiations are underway.​

Negotiations are ongoing to extend the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas.

Qatar is taking part in the talks,
but there was one condition.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu promised the ruler of Qatar
that Mossad would not attack Hamas leaders living in the capital of the emirate, Doha,
the Jerusalem Post reported on Sunday.

Some of the leaders of the Palestinian terrorist organization have lived there for a long time.

It is home to, among others, the main leader of Hamas and head of the organization's Politburo, Ismail Haniya."

From my country's MSM

One or two things are going to happen. The Palestinians will rise up against Hamas and remove them from power and stop their reign of terror or Israel will do the job for them.

It's their choice. JMO.
It is illogical to suppose unarmed civilians have the capability to rise up against an armed and trained army to remove it from power.

For Israel to do the job for them has so far resulted only in death and devastation for them in their thousands and the destabilisation of the world.

The only solution is negotiation.

My opinion

“Ori Megidish, who was rescued by the IDF from Gaza last month, makes 1st public comments in a TikTok vid in which she can be seen joking with her family."I'm OK, I'm home with my family, I'm enjoying myself and I'm happy I got my life back," I hope all hostages will come home.“

Video:

——-

Last edited:
The Prime Minister @netanyahu this morning toured with @elonmusk Kibbutz Kfar Gaza, where the horrors of the massacre in the Kibbutz on October 7 were revealed. Elon Musk heard an overview of the massacre from the head of the Shaar HaNegev council and a representative of the IDF spokesman

#BREAKING: Elon Musk visits Israel in midst of Israel-Hamas war. Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Elon Musk visit the Jewish Communities in Southern Israel which were massacred by Hamas terrorists on October 7th.

11/26/23

“Chen Goldstein-Almog, 48, and three of her four children, Agam, 17, Gal, 11 and Tal, 9 were released on November 26 as part of a temporary ceasefire deal brokered by Qatar and the United States between Hamas and Israel. Father Nadav and eldest daughter Yam were murdered. This is the story of their capture:”
Six members of the Goldstein-Almog family from Kibbutz Kfar Aza. (L-R): Agam, 17, Gal, 11, Nadav (deceased), Chen, 48, Tal, 11 and Yam (deceased). Four members were released on November 26, 2023. (Courtesy)
Six members of the Goldstein-Almog family from Kibbutz Kfar Aza. (L-R): Agam, 17, Gal, 11, Nadav (deceased), Chen, 48, Tal, 11 and Yam (deceased). Four members were released on November 26, 2023. (Courtesy)

Last edited:
Last edited:
The Prime Minister @netanyahu this morning toured with @elonmusk Kibbutz Kfar Gaza, where the horrors of the massacre in the Kibbutz on October 7 were revealed. Elon Musk heard an overview of the massacre from the head of the Shaar HaNegev council and a representative of the IDF spokesman

#BREAKING: Elon Musk visits Israel in midst of Israel-Hamas war. Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Elon Musk visit the Jewish Communities in Southern Israel which were massacred by Hamas terrorists on October 7th.

Additional info at this link:

Last edited:

Representatives of European and Arab countries meet in Barcelona to discuss the Israel-Hamas war

“One horror cannot justify another horror,” Borrell said. “Peace between Israel and Palestine has become a strategic imperative for the entire Euro-Mediterranean community and beyond."

Gazans turned him over to hamas. Hmm

Israeli foreign minister accuses Irish taoiseach of legitimising terror over hostage statement

“This is a day of enormous joy and relief for Emily Hand and her family,” said the statement from Varadkar’s office. “An innocent child who was lost has now been found and returned, and our country breathes a massive sigh of relief,” it began. “Our prayers have been answered.”

The 360-word statement went on to refer to Emily as a “hostage” who had been “snatched” and “held captive”, inflicting “cruel torture” on her family. “We cannot forget that many more hostages remain in captivity in Gaza,” it said.

The statement caused a storm in Israel,

Been hitting refresh all night, last update I saw 2 hours ago on Times of Israel was:

“Israel has taken issue with the list it has received of hostages who are set for release later today, according to Hebrew media outlets and the Reuters news agency.

Reuters cites an unnamed official briefed on the matter as saying Jerusalem has raised concerns over the names on the list, and that the Hamas terror group has similarly claimed that a list of Palestinian security prisoners Israel intends to release is problematic.” Source

Last edited:

This says “slight” issue:

"There is a slight issue with today’s lists. The Qataris are working with both sides to resolve it and avoid delays," the official briefed on the matter said.

Indicating possible setback, Israel ‘evaluating’ list of hostages set to go free Monday​

Reports say Hamas also has concerns about names of security prisoners Israel set to free; released captive Elma Avraham, 84, in critical condition

“Israel said Monday that it had received the names of the fourth and final group of Israelis to be released under a deal to free women and child hostages from the Hamas terror group, but that it was holding “discussions” and evaluating the names, indicating there could be problems with the scheduled release.

[…]

“It wasn’t immediately clear what the discussions were about and what problems Israel has with the list, which reportedly consists of 11 hostages. Hebrew media said that the families of those on the list have not yet been notified, as they were in previous releases, and would not be until the issues are resolved.“

[…]

“As of Monday, 183 hostages are believed to remain held by Hamas and other terror groups, including 18 children (eight girls and 10 boys) and 43 women.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member