Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All evening Hamas insisted on 7 hostages and 3 bodies. That’s all they could come up with. Israel refused because they know they’re holding many more living hostages.

ETA: According to reports. So IMO

Ugh, I hope proof of life has been confirmed though for more than just seven hostages.

In the video reposted below, he says they think “25” meet the category of women and children. But I meant to ask also when. I posted that if they absolutely have proof of life for all 25, or if they’re going by the number of those remaining in this category that were thought to have been taken to Gaza.

Head is spinning…

Let’s say 100 hostages are not alive, whether murdered or killed in airstrikes, and are not being held back for bargaining purposes, this would leave around 40ish-50ish left after the latest releases (approximate numbers).

If so, they are running out of hostages with which to negotiate, again IF Hamas’ claim of 60+40 unaccounted-for has any credibility at all.

Thinking out loud, sorry if brainfarts anywhere.

—-

Eta/Ref: “As we speak, we understand there are 25 people that fit under the category of women and children, at least…”

Snip

—-

Eta/ Also from above video:

“As we speak, we understand there are 25 people that fit under the category of women and children, at least…”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member