Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for focus.
Turkey doesn't have the right to tell Israel not to retaliate, if this is what they're saying, imo.

Hamas is to blame for the civilian death tolls.
If they have been advising people to stay within their homes when there are tunnels to access, it's cruel and will result in more casualties.

This is a war, and it's also a fight for Israel's very existence.

Had this happened to Turkey, I'm certain they'd react ?
Omo.

I agree with you, but realistically, this is probably what Turkey's Erdogan has to do to get HAMAS to talk to him.

Former Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal called for protests across the Muslim world on Friday in support of the Palestinians and for the people of neighbouring countries to join the fight against Israel.

"[We must] head to the squares and streets of the Arab and Islamic world on Friday," Meshaal, who currently heads Hamas's diaspora office, said in a recorded statement sent to Reuters.

"To all scholars who teach jihad... to all who teach and learn, this is a moment for the application (of theories)," Meshaal said.

There SHOULDN'T be a chance. The funds were put in the hands of Qatar to be drawn on by Iran for humanitarian purposes. Qatar has indicated no funds have been drawn as yet. However, it should be pointed out that Qatar is a supporter of Hamas. Which also begs the question, why on Earth was Qatar used to hold these funds.
Maybe not the best analogy, but I see this as my dad giving $50 to my drinking buddy and telling him not to allow me to spend it on beer.

Technically, I could spend my last $50 on beer but use my dad's $50 on groceries.

I am old and don't drink but this seems to explain how I see it.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Yes, Palestinians.
There are 2 million Palestinians.
Many are children.

Just because they are Palestinian does not mean they are part of Hamas.
Are you implying they should all go without food and water if they are of certain ethnic group?
Bbm.
Oh, no. Of course not.
And I never said that.

I was replying to the post you quoted about Egypt not wanting refugees, and wondering why that is -- if that's the case ?
Omo.

Former Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal called for protests across the Muslim world on Friday in support of the Palestinians and for the people of neighbouring countries to join the fight against Israel.

"[We must] head to the squares and streets of the Arab and Islamic world on Friday," Meshaal, who currently heads Hamas's diaspora office, said in a recorded statement sent to Reuters.

"To all scholars who teach jihad... to all who teach and learn, this is a moment for the application (of theories)," Meshaal said.
Ugh.......

This is the Khaled Meshall who is comfortably ensconced in a luxury villa in Qatar, right?

And the world wonders what happened to the $$$$ Billions in aid Palestine has received.

Bbm.
Oh, no. Of course not.
And I never said that.

I was replying to the post you quoted about Egypt not wanting refugees, and wondering why that is -- if that's the case ?
Omo.
Thank you for clarifying!

I read that it is very hard for Palestinian refugees to return to Israeli territory. Many don't have Visas etc

I agree with you, but realistically, this is probably what Turkey's Erdogan has to do to get HAMAS to talk to him.
Again you're theory sounds correct.
Negotiating can be IS better than all out conflict.

But I fear Israel's attack from Hamas has gone way beyond any peace talks ?
Sad if this is the case.

Question : Has Israel agreed to any compromises in order to keep the peace in the past , mostly concerning Gaza ?
And if so, have these held on both sides ?
Omo.

Last edited:

It sounds like he is urging war and terrorist activities from all who agree with him.
On a global scale.
Scary.
Omo.

Aren't these refugees coming from Gaza, aka Palestinians ?
And not Israeli's ?
That was what I understood from the link in your quote.
Omo.
The Gaza strip is in Israel. There really isn't a Palestine.

I have never heard if the Palestinians leave they can't go back. But I'm pretty sure if all the innocent civilians leave the area Israel would flatten it. jMO

The Gaza strip is in Israel. There really isn't a Palestine.

I have never heard if the Palestinians leave they can't go back. But I'm pretty sure if all the innocent civilians leave the area Israel would flatten it. jMO
I agree. If the citizens leave, there will be no Gaza to return to. Any hope to save Gaza probably lies in the people remaining there. Hamas put the people in this position. imo

jmo

Just because they are Palestinian does not mean they are part of Hamas.
Are you implying they should all go without food and water if they are of certain ethnic group?
I certainly don’t want to see children from ANY side suffer.
They have nothing to do with choices and decisions made by adults.

However, I think it’s important to face the truth, and the truth is that Hamas was VOTED in by the adult population in Gaza.

They seem to enthusiastically embrace Hamas to lead them and govern over them.
Therefore, IMO, it’s difficult to say they are not part of Hamas. Maybe officially they are or they aren’t, but clearly they have endorsed them.

IMO terrorists will spend their money on the things that matter to them. Apparently that meant munitions and training to destroy Israel. They COULD have opted to instead spend that money on improving Gaza’s infrastructure and on job creation, but from appearances that was not the priority.

I also do not take lightly the threat of worldwide jihad. The word “taqiyya” is used by some extremist Islamic groups to mean deception in favor of jihad. Which means to me that they may well plan something drastic, but not give the world a heads-up by announcing the actual date.

Time will tell.

IMO

"The children who fled Putin's missiles in Ukraine...

only to face rockets in Israel:

Rabbi posts heartbreaking images of his grandchildren hiding from Russian AND Hamas attacks."

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member