Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Foxfire and us used to talk about this a lot with ISIS, radical indoctrination, and frankly brainwashing imo.

Eta like I said “What is it about the concept of decapitated babies (etc.) that is so hard to understand.” If you can’t understand that, then I don’t know what to tell ya.
I think that perhaps maybe they believe the brutality against the babies is just Israeli propaganda?

I hope this is BS!!!

And, remember:

The Butcher SINWAR, as IDF says “#1 Enemy of the State and Threat to the Entire World,” was the highest ranking of the 2000 prisoners they traded for the one Israeli soldier Gilad in 2011.

So, will they do this again? Risk releasing another future Satan?

Boy oh boy they of course want their soldiers, and/but like IDF says you can’t believe anything these, uh, radical monsters, say.

Wow, what a predicament, release future Devils to save their own.

Last edited:

US military base in southern Syria attacked by drones​

A military base in southern Syria where US troops have maintained a presence to train forces as part of a broad campaign against the Islamic State group was attacked by drones today, two US officials tell The Associated Press.

One drone was shot down, and another caused minor injuries, says one of the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the matter before an official announcement about the incident.

The attacks follow similar drone strikes over the past few days against US and coalition bases in Iraq amid simmering anger in the region after an explosion at a Gaza hospital — which was blamed on Israel despite it most likely being caused by a failed Islamic Jihad rocket launch — allegedly killed hundreds of people.

Remember.

The Butcher SINWAR was the highest ranking of the 2000 prisoners they traded for the one Israeli soldier Gilad in 2011.

So, will they do this again? Risk releasing another future Satan?

Boy oh boy they of course want their soldiers, and/but like IDF says you can’t believe anything these, uh, radical monsters, say.

Wow, what a predicament, release future Devils to save their own.
"Free all the prisoners"..."Turn them lose"

That's just plain old bad and crazy.
Sounds like some crazy anarchy wet dream.

Good grief!

Last night on CNN I saw several Palestinian women blaming this all on America. I just shook my head. Why are we the devil when it’s Hamas who is keeping and holding them down?
That's no surprise: 1. It's the typical response on the street throughout the Middle East. 2. These are just people, <modsnip - off topic> 3. You're not going to find outspoken anti-Hamas and pro-Israel/USA people in the Gaza Strip, they value their lives too much.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Former Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal said on Thursday that the group has a number of Israeli soldiers, held as hostages, which are enough to negotiate releasing all the Palestinian prisoners in Israel.

From above:

“Former Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal said on Thursday that the group has a number of Israeli soldiers, held as hostages, which are enough to negotiate releasing all the Palestinian prisoners in Israel.

Meshaal, who heads Hamas' diaspora office, made the remarks during an exclusive interview to Al Arabiya TV.

Earlier, Mashaal said Hamas's Israeli captives include high-ranking officers from the Gaza Division.”

It's complicated...sigh....

Do they even comprehend it all....???
If Hamas is gone, then they are at the expense of the Israeli govt. The same govt that is bombing Gaza.

I know Hamas caused this war, but Hamas is their "govt".
Without "something" (sort of structure) they live in a vacuum or anarchy.
They really don't understand the cycle of violence.
They don't see Hamas as "holding them down".
They see them as, "this is all we got"
re your last sentence
this short 2006 film by CA helped me understand it a little better - how they got elected

US Navy warship operating in the Middle East intercepted multiple projectiles near the coast of Yemen on Thursday, two US officials told CNN.

One of the officials said the missiles were fired by Iranian-backed Houthi militants, who are engaged in an ongoing conflict in Yemen. Approximately 2-3 missiles were intercepted, according to the second official.

The officials said it was unclear what the missiles were targeting. It’s possible the missiles were fired at the USS Carney or launched towards another target.

@Foxfire and us used to talk about this a lot with ISIS, radical indoctrination, and frankly brainwashing imo.

Eta like I said “What is it about the concept of decapitated babies (etc.) that is so hard to understand.” If you can’t understand that, then I don’t know what to tell ya.

and extreme terrorists want to create maximum outrage, to goad you into the response they want

ISIS & their most gruesome, inhumane ' spectacular' murders

I don't have any solutions but the motives in their acts seem transparent

Last edited:
Former Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal said on Thursday that the group has a number of Israeli soldiers, held as hostages, which are enough to negotiate releasing all the Palestinian prisoners in Israel.

From above:

“Former Hamas chief Khaled Meshaal said on Thursday that the group has a number of Israeli soldiers, held as hostages, which are enough to negotiate releasing all the Palestinian prisoners in Israel.

Meshaal, who heads Hamas' diaspora office, made the remarks during an exclusive interview to Al Arabiya TV.

Earlier, Mashaal said Hamas's Israeli captives include high-ranking officers from the Gaza Division.”

I think some of these soldiers are female as well. I’ll try to remember her name, iirc she’s the one who is seen in the back of the truck, injured (or not, could be confusing them), but yeah, she was able to talk to her family, sister maybe, while her base was being attacked…oh, I wanted to comment on her before but forgot to, it was so sad, yet brave - she was telling her sister iirc, “basically stay strong for mom, do not mourn too hard,“ something like that. I’ll try to pull her notes.

Hamas’s Hostage-Taking Handbook Says to ‘Kill the Difficult Ones’ and Use Hostages as ‘Human Shields’​

The document, which I obtained from an Israeli official, also suggests that Hamas did not plan to take hostages back to Gaza.

A hostage-taking manual that an official in the Israel Defense Forces told me was recovered in the aftermath of the Hamas attack suggests that the group’s hostage-taking on October 7 did not go according to plan. Right now, more than 200 hostages are thought to be in Hamas’s hands in Gaza. The manual suggests that the group at first intended not to spirit all of them into Gaza, but instead to take them hostage where they were found inside Israel, possibly for a protracted standoff.

The Atlantic obtained a copy of the manual from an IDF official, who vouched for its authenticity and who asked not to be identified because of the sensitivity of the materials. Israeli President Isaac Herzog had earlier referred to the document in an interview on CNN, calling it “an instruction guide, how to go into civilian areas, into a kibbutz, a city, a moshav [agricultural co-op].” He said it described “exactly how to torture them, how to abduct them, how to kidnap them.”

MORE: Hamas’s Hostage-Taking Handbook Says to ‘Kill the Difficult Ones’ and Use Hostages as ‘Human Shields’
I don't believe a "handbook" exists.

Unnamed sources are used by government officials to spread propaganda. I vividly recall the claim from our American VP that Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction" and that is why America got involved in the Iraq war. It was a lie.

JMO

Israeli Woman Praised as Hero for Killing Hamas Fighters​

OCTOBER 11, 2023

“An Israeli woman is being hailed as a hero for preventing a Hamas invasion. Inbal Lieberman is a former member of the Israeli army. When she realized her kibbutz was coming under attack, she broke open the armory and handed out weapons. They killed two dozen terrorists in a four-hour gun battle. The mayor of Tel Aviv is praising her as a "heroine," saying "Thanks to her, dozens of lives were saved."”

Man, wow, “They killed two dozen terrorists in a four-hour gun battle.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads