Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Germany sees over 1,100 offenses linked to Israel-Hamas conflict​

German police have recorded more than 1,100 offenses in relation to the Israel-Gaza conflict since Hamas launched its deadly attack earlier this month, Interior Minister Nancy Faeser says.

“These are preliminary figures… and investigations are underway everywhere,” Faeser tells journalists in a press conference at the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) in Wiesbaden.

More: Germany sees over 1,100 offenses linked to Israel-Hamas conflict

Sky

Israel strikes back at militants on Lebanon border​

The Israeli military says it has struck back after militants fired rockets and anti-tank missiles towards its positions near the border with Lebanon.
It said an IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) aircraft identified and targeted "terrorist cells" after the attacks.
"Hits were identified during both strikes," the IDF said.

Guardian
The Israeli military said they have today been targeting militants who they said had fired rockets and anti-tank missiles near the border with Lebanon, reports Reuters.

“Hits were identified during both strikes,” the military said, adding that they were responding to a third round of missiles.

somebody needs to phone Sky & Guardian HQ - they're using that word ' militants' again

Last edited:
On the issue of how much food vs how much medical supplies in those reports a few hours ago, bit of detail at the bottom of this report

World Food Programme warns people in Gaza 'are on brink of starvation'

Today's convoy of food and aid trucks into Gaza must become a "continuous flow" to ensure people don't starve to death, the executive director of the World Food Programme has said.
Cindy McCain told Sky News the deliveries via the Rafah crossing from Egypt (see 8.20am post) were "a relief" but "not nearly enough".
"We're hoping this is not the last convoy to go in," she said.
"It's very important we get as much food aid in as we possibly can because people are on the brink of starvation."

Speaking from Cairo, Ms McCain said 60,000 metric tonnes of food had been delivered - enough to sustain about 40,000 people for a week.

I hope the R’s weren’t released because Hamas has gone by its handbook” and “killed the difficult ones”…

Maybe kept R’s in good condition, like Mia’s “medical care” video.

I think their release has to do with them being US citizens and a million things relating to this, which is too much to discuss atm (overloaded).
I think Hamas will be extremely calculating as to who they release and when. What is a hostage if not a bargaining chip?
A US hostage is a great chip to play. I think it is no coincidence that it was a former Israeli based NBC broadcaster whose wife’s relatives were released. How to get good publicity, huh?

I am sure the terrorists believe that the US can get them the most concessions. I also think they are quite thrilled to see the huge pro Palestinian and pro Hamas demonstrations across the U.S. Free propaganda! Their goal is to annihilate the infidels. They are turning the tide in the US against Jews and Christians. Recent years have shown a large uptick in anti Christian sentiment in our country which, lest we forget, was based on Christian principal and freedom of religion. People have been working hard to eliminate “one nation under God”. I am afraid we are playing right into the hands of these terrorists and and countries whose sole aim is to destroy our country, our constitution, and our freedom.

WARNING: GRAPHIC​

EXCLUSIVE: Israeli morgue worker says horrors inflicted on Hamas's victims are 'worse than the Holocaust' including decapitated pregnant woman and her beheaded unborn child​

• Shari says the atrocities committed by Hamas are 'worse than the Holocaust'
  • She and her team spend 12 hours a day cleaning mutilated corpses
  • Her team has helped identify 800 bodies so far
Shari has the grim task of pulling mutilated corpses from the body bags that are lined up on stretchers at the morgue of the Shura military base near Tel Aviv before preparing them as best she can for funerals.
….

‘But what these barbarians did to these people is beyond words.
‘There is evidence of mass rape of so brutal that they broke their victims’ pelvis – women, grandmothers, children.

People whose heads have been cut off. Women standing in their night dresses woken up and shot. Faces blasted off. Heads smashed and their brains spilling out.

Sky update

Same line from Hamas as they've been saying for last few days so...stalemate
+ they'll discuss hostage -prisoner swaps after that point ( the point which is not going to happen, I guess)

'Hamas says it won't discuss the fate of Israeli soldiers it is holding captive until Israel ends its "aggression" on Gaza.

"Our stance with regards to Israeli army captives is clear: it's related to a (possible) exchange of prisoners, and we will not discuss it until Israel ends its aggression on Gaza and Palestinians," Hamas official Osama Hamdan told a news briefing in Lebanon.'

The Israeli Air Force once again dropped Leaflets over the Northern Gaza Strip today with them stating:

- Urgent Warning! -

To the Residents of Gaza, Your Presence to the North of Wadi Gaza is putting your Lives at Risk. Anyone who chooses not to Evacuate from the North of the Gaza Strip to the South of the Gaza Strip may be Identified as a Partner in a Terrorist Organization.”

leaflet 1.jpg leaflet 2.jpg

54min ago

IDF raids West Bank home of top Hamas leader, arrests 10 relatives

Israeli troops raid the West Bank home of a senior Hamas leader and detain members of his family, witnesses say.

Saleh al-Aruri is the deputy to Hamas’s overall leader Ismail Haniyeh and one of the founders of the Islamist terror group’s military wing.

Based in Lebanon, al-Aruri is a key target for Israel following the October 7 attacks when Hamas terrorists from Gaza stormed into southern Israel and killed at least 1,400 people, mostly civilians, and seized more than 200 hostages, according to Israeli officials.

Troops entered Aruri’s home in Arura village, some 20 kilometers (12 miles) north of Ramallah, at dawn Saturday morning, arresting more than 20 people, including one of his brothers and nine of his nephews, mayor Ali al-Khasib and witnesses tell AFP.

Dozens more were pulled in for questioning.

Outside the house, troops put up a banner of the Hamas deputy against the background of an Israeli flag that read: “This was the house of Saleh al-Aruri and has become the headquarters of Abu al-Nimer — Israeli intelligence,” witnesses say, with images of it widely shared online.

If Israel returns fire on rocket launch sites is that justified?
Absolutely and it is in accoradance with LoAC and Geneva Conventions.

Hamas really needs to be held to account for placement of these military targets in/on/under/on top of, and next to protected sites and within residential areas.

Many putting Israel on blast for protecting their own civilians by hitting them but fine with ignoring the fact that it's Hamas that is making these places targets and thus risking innocent civilian lives in the Gaza. The irony is unfreakingbelieveble.

12min ago

War cabinet tours south to see ground offensive preparations, Netanyahu booed

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and members of the war cabinet toured southern Israel earlier today to see the military’s preparations for the expected ground offensive into Gaza.

The top security body consists of Netanyahu, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant and Minister Benny Gantz.

With news of Netanyahu’s arrival at the southern command in Beersheba, several Israelis turned up to protest against him and called on him to resign.

“These are the last days of your corrupt regime,” one man called out to him.

********************​

Translated from Hebrew by Google
A spontaneous demonstration a short time ago in front of Netanyahu who arrived in Beer Sheva: "You piece of zero criminal, these are your last days in this regime... a corrupt prime minister who abandoned us all, the three fighters from my settlement who are kidnapped, the six dead from my family..."

Live updates: First humanitarian trucks enter Gaza as Israel-Hamas war rages (cnn.com)
30 min ago

UN manages to drive enough water for 22,000 people for one day through Rafah crossing into Gaza​

The UN children's agency UNICEF says it managed to drive enough water supplies for 22,000 people for one day through the Rafah crossing into Gaza on Saturday.

"Over 44,000 bottles of drinking water supplied by UNICEF – just enough for 22,000 people for 1 day – were driven through the Rafah Crossing today as part of a 20-truck convoy with the Egyptian Red Crescent, the World Health Organization and the World Food Programme," the UNICEF statement said.

According to UNICEF's Executive Director Catherine Russell, the delivery of water is a "matter of life and death" for the 1 million children in Gaza "facing a critical protection and humanitarian crisis."

"This first, limited water will save lives, but the needs are immediate and immense – not just for water, but for food, fuel, medicine, and essential goods and services. Unless we can provide humanitarian supplies consistently, we face the real threat of life-threatening disease outbreaks," Russell added.

The nearly two-week-long conflict has wrought severe damage on Gaza's water and sanitation systems with water production capacity currently at 5% of normal levels, UNICEF said.

"The nearly 2.3 million residents in Gaza are now surviving on 3 litres of water per person per day," UNICEF added.

Red bolding mine.

It is my opinion that Hamas is not beneath hiding behind patients at a hospital, or placing their command center near a church where its' own people are gathered.

I don't know if they have launched any attacks from the hospital grounds, but I wouldn't put it past them.
Massacring babies is unthinkable; but Hamas did just that -- and putting their own people in harms' way would be a much lesser offense to terrorists ?
Using citizens as shields is cowardly but not impossible for Hamas.
Disposable population.
Revolting and so sad.

Bbm.
This ^^^
Don't forget "under".

Posted footage in here last thread where Israel hit a tunnel where Hamas was hiding rockets. You can then see the Hamas rockets explode in a daisy chain down the length of the tunnel collapsing the apartment buildings etc that were above ground.

They have zero issues, and obviously no concern, for where they place their legitimate military targets. Nor do they give a single el toro poo poo about the civilian casulaties that are caused when those plaecs are struck by Israel else they would not have put those targets there in the first place.

6:14 pm

Air Force chief says military will attack Hamas as if terror group were at full force

The chief of the Israeli Air Force says the military, during the upcoming ground offensive in the Gaza Strip, will be treating the Hamas terror group as if it was not harmed at all by the last two weeks of heavy airstrikes on its assets.

“I would not want to switch places with any enemy and meet a brigade or division of the Israel Defense Forces,” says IAF chief Tomer Bar during a briefing with senior commanders.

“With the determination I see, I leave with a very strengthened feeling and together with the [Air] Force, there is a machine here that I have no doubt will work,” Bar says.

“Until now we have hit Hamas with thousands of airstrikes, thousands of bombs that hit precisely. Hamas is not starting from scratch now,” he says.

“However, we are treating it as if it was not harmed at all,” Bar says. “We will enter with all of our power and hit [Hamas] as if it is fighting us on ‘day one.’”

‘But what these barbarians did to these people is beyond words.
‘There is evidence of mass rape of so brutal that they broke their victims’ pelvis – women, grandmothers, children.

People whose heads have been cut off. Women standing in their night dresses woken up and shot. Faces blasted off. Heads smashed and their brains spilling out.
RSBM from your link.

It is astounding to me, still, that all the atrocities perpetrated on these civilians should now be fading into the media background, and instead the message is mainly about the hungry Gazans.

How appalling is this world that there is so much anti-Israel and anti-Jewish sentiment flooding the globe, with barely a backward glance as to why Israel is forced to eliminate Hamas.

Grandmothers raped until their pelvises were broken!

Children, virginal little children raped until their pelvises were broken!!!!

Families asleep one moment, then the next, their brains spilling out!!!

Murdering pregnant women and beheading a fetus!!!!

Families burnt alive in front of one another, to suffer not only physically but in emotional anguish!!

All the other aspects of this massacre that we have all learned about….a field of young people listening to music and hunted down for hours….

No, I don’t want to see innocent children from Gaza going hungry, but in my opinion, there is much more entwining of Palestinians and Hamas than people want to accept as the truth.

The children in Gaza are brainwashed from childhood to hate others, mainly Jews, and grow up to perpetuate this ideology.

This mindset of hate eventually brings suffering to all the world.

We have been told, forthrightly, by Islamist extremists that their goal is to extinguish not only Jews but Christians and all other religions, with the ideal being a Muslim-only Earth.

Israel was given no choice in this matter. They must eliminate those who kill them…kill or be killed is all that’s left.

Live and let live would bring peace instead, but that does not seem possible.

IMO

Last edited:
Israel-Hamas war live: aid trucks enter Gaza but UN warns action needed to end ‘nightmare’ (theguardian.com)
22m ago15.57 BST

Here's a summary of today's events so far...​

• Up to 100,000 people marched in London today in support of Palestine, calling on an immediate end to the war.
  • US secretary of state, Antony Blinken, urged all parties to keep the Rafah crossing into Gaza open to enable aid to continue coming through. The opening of the route this morning, he said, was the result of “days of exhaustive US diplomatic engagement in the region”.
  • Iraqi prime minister, Mohammed Shia al-Sudani, told peace talks in Cairo that Palestinian people are “facing genocide” and being targeted in hospitals. “It’s a war crime on full scale,” he says, that started by killing unarmed people and “forcing a siege on the rest of the living”.
  • The UN said no further humanitarian convoys were planned until Monday with many details still unclear.
  • The Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, told the Cairo peace summit: “We won’t leave, we will remain on our land”.
  • The UN secretary general, António Guterres, told the Cairo peace summit that the time has come for “action to end this godawful nightmare” and called for an immediate humanitarian ceasefire. “I appeal for a humanitarian ceasefire now,” he said.
  • The UN’s undersecretary general for for humanitarian affairs and emergency relief coordinator, Martin Griffiths, said the humanitarian situation in Gaza “has reached catastrophic levels”.
  • 13 people were reportedly killed in an airstrike over a residential unit in the Palestinian city of Deir al-Balah. The report, from Reuters, citing Hamas media, has not been independently verified.
  • The Rafah crossing point between Egypt and Gaza has finally opened to allow 20 Egyptian trucks carrying medical supplies across, after a week of intense negotiations involving the US, Israel, Egypt and UN. Under the agreement, only 20 trucks will be allowed today, all deliveries from the Egyptian Red Crescent to the Palestinian Red Crescent organisation. A UN official said that the next convoy might not be allowed to cross until Monday.

I have been keeping an eye on Al Jazeera news to see what they are saying. Today they quote a "Hamas Media Officer" as saying that ...... “The relief aid convoy that is supposed to enter today includes 20 trucks that carry medicine, medical supplies, and a limited amount of food supplies (canned goods).” Link

So I am guessing that Hamas know what is coming in (maybe it was a case of we will give you 20 trucks of humanitarian supplies if you give us two hostages?)

Or Hamas don't know what is coming in and are lying.
Given that Egypt and the Palestinian Border Crossing Authority controls this crossing, I'm pretty certain Hamas has the details on when/what is coming.

Just saying.

6:14 pm

Air Force chief says military will attack Hamas as if terror group were at full force

The chief of the Israeli Air Force says the military, during the upcoming ground offensive in the Gaza Strip, will be treating the Hamas terror group as if it was not harmed at all by the last two weeks of heavy airstrikes on its assets.

“I would not want to switch places with any enemy and meet a brigade or division of the Israel Defense Forces,” says IAF chief Tomer Bar during a briefing with senior commanders.

“With the determination I see, I leave with a very strengthened feeling and together with the [Air] Force, there is a machine here that I have no doubt will work,” Bar says.

“Until now we have hit Hamas with thousands of airstrikes, thousands of bombs that hit precisely. Hamas is not starting from scratch now,” he says.

“However, we are treating it as if it was not harmed at all,” Bar says. “We will enter with all of our power and hit [Hamas] as if it is fighting us on ‘day one.’”

This is puzzling me

so they're not viewing the last 2 weeks of 'thousands of bombs' as if they were effective on targeting actual Hamas terrorists?

How are they measuring the effectiveness of their desired objectives? Anybody know
Have I misunderstood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member