Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxiously awaiting confirmation of their release.

They are named here as Nurit Yitzhak and Yochved Lifshitz.

I really hope these early reports turn out to be accurate, but Hamas needs to ... release them all now.

Edit to add: Well based on the immediate preceding post ... the earlier report from 55 minutes ago had one name correct so another family will be heartroken. I really wish they'd hold off on 'naming names' until they are officially identified and confirmed as safe.

Last edited:
Absolute animals:

I just saw indescribable, raw footage of Hamas’ massacre along with 100 other international journalists, provided by Israeli authorities. Here are the notes I took:

1: Hamas terrorist screaming Allah Akhbah as he frantically tries to behead a dead man with a shovel.

2: A father and two sons (roughly 7 & 9) running for their lives in their underwear into what appears to be a bomb shelter with an open entrance. A Hamas terrorist throws a hand grenade into shelter, killing the father, and badly injuring the two sons who run back into the house

2 continued: The two sons are screaming for their dad, saying they are gonna die. A Hamas terrorist casually and calmly takes a bottle of water from the family’s fridge and drinks it as the two boys weep.

3: Hamas terrorists enter a house, where a small girl is seen hiding under the table. After some talking back and forth they shoot and kill her as she hides under the table. Hard to say how old she is but looks like 7-9 years old.

4: Hamas terrorists setting fire to a house in a kibbutz.

5: A beheaded Israeli soldier.

6: Photo of dead baby and child burned beyond recognition.

7: Scores of dead people on the road after Hamas executed them in their cars. Yelling Allahu Akhbah.

8: Hamas terrorist calling his parents: “I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I’m using the dead Jewish woman’s phone to call you now.” The mother says “May god protect you.”

So many more scenes but I hope you get the gist. The authorities asked is not to film the screening out of respect for the relatives of the Israeli victims. If anyone has any doubt about what happened, I truly don’t know what to say anymore.

Years ago I read a book called “The Looming Tower.” Maybe in 2006 or so. It was a highly detailed narrative showing how Al-Qaeda and various extremist groups, who had many disagreements and power struggles among themselves, coalesced to plan and execute September 11th.
This book is also a very good read to understand how the terror plot almost fell apart on more than one occasion:

- Ben Ladin (23rd or so son of a billuionaire, so never had close to a billion dollars) was broke and Al Queda was bankrupt to the extent that they could not even afford fresh bread at one point. Terrorists became tired of stale bread 24/ 7 / 365 and began to drift away.

But.... a Vern alludes to Ben Ladin was able to "kiss and make up" with rivals who left years ago. They rejoin, get donations back up, and the terror plot continues..... .

The book also details how Ben Ladin even ordered a mafia style "hit" on a Jihad rival a decade or more before 9/11. Ben Ladin then moves one step closer to becoming the global Jihad personality.

This book is also a very good read to understand how the terror plot almost fell apart on more than one occasion:

- Ben Ladin (23rd or so son of a billuionaire, so never had close to a billion dollars) was broke and Al Queda was bankrupt to the extent that they could not even afford fresh bread at one point. Terrorists became tired of stale bread 24/ 7 / 365 and began to drift away.

But.... a Vern alludes to Ben Ladin was able to "kiss and make up" with rivals who left years ago. They rejoin, get donations back up, and the terror plot continues..... .

The book also details how Ben Ladin even ordered a mafia style "hit" on a Jihad rival a decade or more before 9/11. Ben Ladin then moves one step closer to becoming the global Jihad personality.
Very strange. The post you've quoted is not mine, but someone else's. I can't seem to track it back to who actually made the original and should be getting credit for it. A glitch in the matrix I imagine.

Very strange. The post you've quoted is not mine, but someone else's. I can't seem to track it back to who actually made the original and should be getting credit for it. A glitch in the matrix I imagine.

LOL that was from me…I’m glad you read the book, @Cryptic.

Isn’t it bizarre, these groups despise each other and even within the various factions, they have so much rivalry, but they will all get it together to kill the “infidels.”

‘Lost for words’: UNRWA says 35 staff killed in Gaza since October 7

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) says 35 of its staff have been killed in Gaza since October 7.
“We are lost for words,” UNRWA said in a post on X.
“These are not just numbers. These are our friends and colleagues.”

aljazeera

I don't trust anyone.

Didn't grow up that way.
I always trusted Israel. Always supported what they supported. (Maybe I was naïve)

But things have changed. I know, there wasn't a good long-term, solution, but in recent years some stuff has been going on. I don't see "taking the high road" when it should have been taken. Just some stuff that has gone on. MOO...MOO..MOO....

In spite of this, Israel has good ratings on the Corruptions Perception Index..so it maybe it's just me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

Only UAE and Qatar have decent ratings. The rest of their neighbors do not.

I still support them in this war, because Hamas started it. They gotta do what they gotta do. Zoom in, to see the green of Israel.

1920px-Countries_by_Corruption_Perceptions_Index_%282022%29.svg.png
I hear ya! I think many of us--who grew up in a country that embraces religious and cultural diversity--are naive when it comes to foreign countries and their customs.

JMO

Palestinians protest in West Bank after Hamas official dies in Israeli custody​

A mass demonstration has erupted in the Palestinian city of Tubas following the death of a local Hamas official, Omar Daraghmeh.

The man was arrested by the IDF one week ago and died on Monday in an Israeli prison in unclear circumstances.

!!! Waiting for news !!! #Breaking ...

Amid discussions on the US economy, Biden abruptly leaves for the situation room to address an urgent matter.

Just put on CNN to see if they know what’s going on…they have “breaking news” but it’s about the two hostages that they say were in fact released.

On that matter, I’m ecstatic for each hostage that is freed, but this dribs and drabs manner is nowhere near enough.

IMO it’s a stalling technique. They know the IDF could flood all their tunnels, or maybe gas them, except that hostages may be there.

LOL that was from me…I’m glad you read the book, @Cryptic.

Isn’t it bizarre, these groups despise each other and even within the various factions, they have so much rivalry, but they will all get it together to kill the “infidels.”
Surah 9 is the most violent of the Koran

9:5
"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

(So, it is virtually “by the book”. Of course, of the big three Islam is the youngest one, and this explains a lot.)

Going off the reports coming out via Xitter and telegram that I'm seeing, Biden's trip to the Situation Room is most likely related to the series of attacks currently happening at US bases throughout the mid east.

According to CNN, the United States has intelligence that Iran-backed militias are planning to "ramp up" attacks on U.S. positions in the Middle East. One U.S. official in the region told CNN, "There are red lights flashing everywhere,"

Same-sex couples recognized under law for bereaved families​

Defense Ministry confirms same-sex partners of IDF soldiers killed in war eligible for same benefits as other families​

Israeli defense minister says preparing for ‘air, ground and sea’ operation into Gaza

Israel’s minister of defense Yoav Gallant tells navy members to “keep preparing for our operation, it will come soon,” as he toured the Ashdod Navy base and conducted a situation assessment of naval operations.
“We are preparing thoroughly for the next step – a multilateral operation in the air, ground, and sea,” he added.
aljazeera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member