Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The days of Israeli Prime Minister are numbered.
US President was supposed to send a warning.

During a recent meeting at the White House, the administration discussed the political future of Benjamin Netanyahu.

'Politico' reports that, according to the US President, the Israeli Prime Minister's days are 'numbered', and these conclusions were reportedly delivered to him by Joe Biden himself in recent days.

Officially, Washington denies these reports.

The American website, citing sources close to the White House, claims that
a conversation between a close group of advisers and the US President took place relatively recently, but after the democrat's return from the Middle East.
Afterwards, Joe Biden allegedly called Benjamin Netanyahu and suggested that he should consider what advice to give to his successor as Prime Minister of Israel."

More in the link

From my country's MSM

Last edited:
The IDF takes responsibility for their bombings.

Was Japan responsible for the atomic bomb or was the United States?
I don't think anyone doubts that the use of nuclear weapons is way beyond what is necessary and reasonable. Israel is not using nuclear bombs. The IDF has told civilians to clear out because Hamas is in their neighbourhood and Hamas will be eliminated. Civilians had 2-3 weeks advance notice.

Did UN people immediately arrange to transport people out of the area, or did they sit tight hoping that the IDF was bluffing?

During a recent meeting at the White House, the administration discussed the political future of Benjamin Netanyahu.

'Politico' reports that, according to the US President, the Israeli Prime Minister's days are 'numbered', and these conclusions were reportedly delivered to him by Joe Biden himself in recent days.

a conversation between a close group of advisers and the US President took place relatively recently , but after the democrat's return from the Middle East.
Afterwards, Joe Biden allegedly called Benjamin Netanyahu and suggested that he should consider what advice to give to his successor as Prime Minister of Israel.

The Washington administration and former government representatives point to factors that may deprive the Likud leader of the position to which he returned relatively recently.

They point primarily to the brutality of Israel's actions in the Gaza Strip and the criticism of recent solutions from the international community."

More in the link

I read Biden did not say anything about this.

I don't know much about elections work over there.

I know the PM of Israel can call elections at any time.

After this has calmed down, Netanyahu's coalition will likely fall apart.

Normally, when that happens, he will call an election. However, he has only been known to call elections when the results will be in his favor. I don't know how scheduled elections work in Israel or anything.

a conversation between a close group of advisers and the US President took place relatively recently, but after the democrat's return from the Middle East.
Afterwards, Joe Biden allegedly called Benjamin Netanyahu and suggested that he should consider what advice to give to his successor as Prime Minister of Israel."

More in the link

From my country's MSM
It was posted in here already that the Biden Aministration has denied the details in this "Politico" report.

Anshel Pfeffer
8:23 PM

Missile from Yemen to Israel: Unprecedented launch, unprecedented interception

More than three decades after Israel began developing the Arrow and 25 years since it was first deployed, the Israeli Air Force missile-defense system made a successful operational debut when it intercepted an Iran-made long-range ballistic missile fired at Israel by the Houthi militia in Yemen.

The IDF and Defense Ministry have revealed few details about the interception. The Air Force operates several Arrow 2 batteries that can hit missiles at high altitude and, according to foreign reports, can even target a missile that splits into several warheads. The interception of the missile fired from Yemen on Monday was apparently with an Arrow 2 Block-4 series and reportedly took place outside the earth’s atmosphere.

Monday’s incident was the first time that the Arrow 2 was used for its original purpose – intercepting a missile fired at Israel from a distant country.

Watch: The air defense fighters of the Air Force intercept a surface-to-surface missile using the long-range defense system 'Arrow' in the Red Sea.Photo: IDF spokesman

Exposed: Hamas’s propaganda machine​

Are these individuals independent journalists or are they associated with Hamas?​

I was gonna post something about Tik Tok, but naa....too much trouble...Tik Tok seems to have a pro-Palestinian following, but I can't seem to wade into....

I do watch Al Jazeera because they are the only live source in Gaza. I watch for the live-Gaza reels. I ignore the spin. (Note: HIPAA does not exist in Gaza! ;))

I would not be surprised if there is an AJ connection to Hamas. They have not retracted their hospital story from several weeks ago and although they are not explicitly pro-Hamas, they are definitely pro-Palestinian and they aren't critical of Hamas. Their correspondents are all living in Gaza. I would not be surprised if Hamas is somehow sheltering them because no other media is live in Gaza.

Last edited:
The 1977 Additional Protocols to the conventions set out specific provisions for hospitals. Article 12 clearly states: “Medical units shall be respected and protected at all times and shall not be the object of attack.”

However, Article 13 then goes on to outline exceptions, stating that medical units shall cease to be protected if “used to commit, outside their humanitarian function, acts harmful to the enemy”. In such cases, it says, warnings and “a reasonable time limit” should be given.

“The law avows the protection and then disavows it,”

He said hospitals could lose their entitlement to protection in cases in which they are used to shield fighters or store arms or if they are located close to legitimate military targets.

However, he pointed out that it is it not sufficient for an enemy to warn an entire hospital treating the sick and wounded to evacuate.

Warnings would have to be issued directly to combatants, allowing sufficient time to comply and proving they were still present before attacking.

“In the current situation, it looks like no such warning has been given,” he said

MOO: The warnings to combatants is interesting, because we are dealing with terrorists, not another army. Hamas more or less hides. I haven't heard IDF warn Hamas, but they may do it in Arabic. I don't know how IDF can determine whether Hamas is present on X day, unless they have spies.

Last edited:
Pincer - Bite & Hold

#Gaza map update.#Israel has reached the coast south of Gaza City, severing the last route connecting it and the southern Gaza Strip. With this, the #IDF has effectively encircled the city.

Definitely a cruise missile that the IDF has taken down as seen by footage of it's silouette at 6 seconds in on the 1st video clip:

IDF releases a video showing an F-35I fighter jet intercepting one of the cruise missiles/drones launched by the Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen on Tuesday.

#Gaza map update.#Israel has reached the coast south of Gaza City, severing the last route connecting it and the southern Gaza Strip. With this, the #IDF has effectively encircled the city.

3 hour(s) ago

Jewish influencers write open letter to TikTok demanding action on surge in antisemitism​

Jewish TikTok influencers wrote an open letter to the company demanding that it take action against asurge of anti-semitism on the site following Hamas' October 7 massacre.
The influencers called on TikTok to "fix" their existing safety tools; moderate content more fairly; prioritize verified content in times of crisis, and provide more robust systems for responding to physical threats to users and creators.

Last edited:
The 1977 Additional Protocols to the conventions set out specific provisions for hospitals. Article 12 clearly states: “Medical units shall be respected and protected at all times and shall not be the object of attack.”

Warnings would have to be issued directly to combatants, allowing sufficient time to comply and proving they were still present before attacking.

“In the current situation, it looks like no such warning has been given,” he said
Hamas has been given the warnings: they got the same fliers dropped on them and they watch the same media. They've been getting them for weeks. Daily.

Don't forget that Hamas is not just it's terroristic Military Wing --- it IS the Government of Gaza. Those officials have been on TV giving interviews and yelling about the warnings of "24 hours to evacuate is not enough time", so it obviously got those warnings. They've now had 3 weeks. It is upon the governing Hamas political wing to ensure their military wing knows this.

Imagine someone warning the White House of an upcoming targetting of a US Hospital ... "but the enemy didn't notify the US military" ... that is NOT how it works. The warning goes to the government who is in control of the military and it is then upon that government to ensure those combattants move/relocate and to warn and assist their civilians in getting out. Hamas. Based on the flier drops and cell calls and texts to Palestinian citizens, I think it's pretty obvious by now that Israel knew the Palestinian-elected Hamas government would do no such thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member