Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are flares. They look horrible dramatic, but they are flares. The Israelis have been using them since they started the ground intrusion. (So, they can see/place their targets)
The smoke is more of a concern, but like everything else, don't know where or what it is coming from or how bad it is.

Last edited:

Hamas is hoarding vast amounts of fuel as Gaza hospitals run low, U.S. officials say​

U.N. officials warned that aid groups, water treatment plants and bakeries in the enclave are running dangerously low on fuel.

Hamas, meanwhile, has repeatedly demanded fuel deliveries to Gaza during negotiations to allow foreign nationals to leave the enclave and in talks about the release of 240 people it kidnapped.

National security adviser Jake Sullivan said Sunday on CNN that Hamas has been blocking Americans from leaving Gaza. “Hamas has been preventing their departure and making a series of demands,” said Sullivan, who declined to describe the demands. Other U.S. officials said fuel deliveries were among the stumbling blocks.

Secretary of State Antony Blinken testified before Congress on Tuesday that Hamas is refusing to share its fuel with hospitals in Gaza.

More:
Hamas is absolutely, unashamedly sacrificing their own people. No words...:mad:

This flight is about to land in Israel. I noticed the unique coloring on the plane and looked it up. Looks like it belongs to this nonprofit that helps with emergency medical air transport. I wonder if it's perhaps for some of those coming out of Gaza?

This flight is about to land in Israel. I noticed the unique coloring on the plane and looked it up. Looks like it belongs to this nonprofit that helps with emergency medical air transport. I wonder if it's perhaps for some of those coming out of Gaza?

Could be. They regularly transport medical supplies to Israel.
El Al is, also, taking supplies and so are private donors. Daily.

I really wish celebrities (and honestly, many people in general...) would stop spreading disinformation on the Israel/Palestine conflict. If you don't understand the situation, there is no need to comment on it and cause additional harm with ignorant words. You know?

I was just reading an article about all the misinformation that is happening on social media.
How people are using years-old photos of war and attributing them to this war.
How McDonalds was attacked because they used a blue and white wrapper on a specialty burger (as they always have done) and so they were "supporting Israel".

WHO says 'almost impossible' to bring humanitarian aid to people in Gaza​

The World Health Organization (WHO) has said it is doing everything it can to ensure that the people of Gaza have access to life-saving health and humanitarian services but that “in the current situation this is almost impossible”.

The WHO’s emergencies director, Michael Ryan, said the basic safety of staff on the ground in Gaza could not be guaranteed at the moment, Agence France-Presse reported. It was “unconscionable”, he said.

The UN agency had never found it as difficult to establish basic rules of engagement regarding minimum safety guarantees for humanitarians, he added.

Getting medical supplies to where they are needed “has not been facilitated, that has not been supported; in fact, if anything, quite the opposite”, he added.

(@margarita25 First quote I've seen from Dr Mike on this)

Israel-Hamas war live: Troops ‘completed the encirclement of Gaza City’, says IDF; WHO says ‘almost impossible’ to bring aid to Gaza

Possible, but arent the folks coming out of Gaza through Rafah and into Egypt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214