ISSUES with JVMitchell - Tuesday, 12/16/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this theory is making more and more sense now...

she wanted to get rid of the bugs.

ga ross!

Can you elaborate, please? Who wanted to show photos of the skull to the media aside from LP?

The sheriff's office attorney said she did not want photos of the "little girl's" skull, spread all over the media. Was her saying "little girl", a slip of the tongue, as in, identifying the remains/confirming remains. It happened during the emergency hearing today.

Can you elaborate, please? Who wanted to show photos of the skull to the media aside from LP?

the defense wanted to see all the photos taken at the crime scene but the prosecution said no for fear of "the little girl's" skull being seen by the media...people are saying that the spokesperson let it slip that the skull is in fact that of a girl.

oops, i'm too slow, LOL

oh boy here's Jane W.........she defended that guy (westerfield) that kidnapped little girl in Calif......

Jayne Wayne arguing that defense should be let into crime scene, then they can't argue later at trial, that they "didn't see" what was going on during investigation, IF the ME says, "well I was there and I saw what was going on".

Now that's confusing.

JVM saying "of course you have to mess up a crime scene" when investigating". She says, "what are the investigators going to do, fly in there and just hover around and look without touching anything"...

I love JVM show............wonder if Ng will have anything new? Seems to be just the emgy hearing today and GA seen grieving in car.........

JVM saying "of course you have to mess up a crime scene" when investigating". She says, "what are the investigators going to do, fly in there and just hover around and look without touching anything"...

NO kidding, some of these arguments have got to be a joke....:rolleyes:

the 'sunshine song ' video kills me, what a smart & beautiful baby!!!

caller asking if when GA was staring in woods, was it the same area where remains were found. Nope, it wasn't.

I feel sorry for the jury............this trial will be worse than OJ's..........so many twists and turns, lies and holes

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back