Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Pope can intervene?
Pride and ego need to be removed from this case.
There are cases in the U.S. up against the same problem too but this case takes the cake imo.

I mean honestly .. and people seem to judge on such personal grounds. I heard a commentator yesterday say they didn't find Amanda to be a nice person in media interviews once she was back in the USA .. I'm not sure where it says that people who have been falsely accused of a crime need to charm the pants off everyone once back on home soil in order to be supported .. she's not a celebrity, she was a student who just got out of jail, I swear to god, how happy and charming do people really expect her to be, and how is that relevant to this case. Someone could be a narcissist and or a complete sociopath, but that doesn't make them automatically guilty of a crime, it should be based on EVIDENCE .. it really makes me wonder.

What has the man convicted of Meredith's murder said? I would imagine his testimony would carry the most weight if the DNA evidence was botched. TIA

RG, the man convicted of AK's murder, defecated in the toilet and left the evidence behind.
What evidence is more specific than that considering he had no logical reason to be in the house?

RG, the man convicted of AK's murder, defecated in the toilet and left the evidence behind.
What evidence is more specific than that considering he had no logical reason to be in the house?

Yes the same feces that Amanda Knox left in the toilet for whatever reason to later show to the police...
Because it's normal to leave poo in a toilet in your house because it's not yours.

Before I do that, what international court has the authority to reverse the ruling made by the Court of Cassation? Legitimate question because to my knowledge, neither the ECHR or the ICJ have that ability.

AK will submit an appeal to the ECHR.

I mean honestly .. and people seem to judge on such personal grounds. I heard a commentator yesterday say they didn't find Amanda to be a nice person in media interviews once she was back in the USA .. I'm not sure where it says that people who have been falsely accused of a crime need to charm the pants off everyone once back on home soil in order to be supported .. she's not a celebrity, she was a student who just got out of jail, I swear to god, how happy and charming do people really expect her to be, and how is that relevant to this case. Someone could be a narcissist and or a complete sociopath, but that doesn't make them automatically guilty of a crime, it should be based on EVIDENCE .. it really makes me wonder.

True. Imagine the mental gymnastics a person must go through from beginning to (no) end when trapped in a case like this one. It is unimaginable that countries and individuals drag the fact finding mission (there is either evidence or there is not) out for so long. People at the top like to control and lord power over others - that's how this case makes me feel.
They'll keep cramming "justice" down the throats of everybody until they get their way.

It's really a guess by anyone because as far as I know the State department hasn't made a statement to lead anyone to believe either way. In fact iirc there were representatives from the embassy who closely followed this trial.

Unnamed sources have said that State Department has already given assurances to AK that she will not be extradited.

Yes the same feces that Amanda Knox left in the toilet for whatever reason to later show to the police...
Because it's normal to leave poo in a toilet in your house because it's not yours.

Forgive me, now there's debate over whose poo was left behind in the toilet?
I'm sorry, I missed this revelation. When was this fact determined?
I'm not being snarky, I'm shocked because I believed it was identified as belonging to RG.

If I'm wrong, I'll bow out from commenting. Obviously, the facts have changed since the first round.

Unnamed sources have said that State Department has already given assurances to AK that she will not be extradited.

Oh ok why do they choose to be "unnamed" I wonder.

:seeya: CoolJ, is there a link for this ? I would like to read or listen it !

Thanks !

Forgive me, now there's debate over whose poo was left behind in the toilet?
I'm sorry, I missed this revelation. When was this fact determined?
I'm not being snarky, I'm shocked because I believed it was identified as belonging to RG.

If I'm wrong, I'll bow out from commenting. Obviously, the facts have changed since the first round.

It was absolutely Rudy Guedes, that was not my point. I won't go into this though I'm sorry, it's been clear this thread is not to rehash evidence.

Thanks to all of you for the articles and links. I was listening to CNN in my car. One legal expert said something about if AK conviction is upheld, she would have to appeal to the State Department, not the Justice Department and argue double jeopardy would apply.

I am confused. She was convicted, then was the conviction set aside? Or was she acquitted because of new evidence? Or was she freed because the conviction was appealed? Thank you for the clarification.

She was convicted. Then acquitted on appeal because the court ordered independent DNA analyses which showed the DNA to be completely unreliable and there were new witnesses called, and the prosecution star witness testimony was refuted.

If that's the case then WHY is she said to be very very worried............

and the "unnamed sources" came from her own lawyer.........

Oh, recovering from almost fainting. Thanks for the clarification.
No more rehashing from me.

:seeya:

Sorry, I cannot post the link ... but just read a Tweet that said decision maybe by:

:drumroll: 10:00 pm [Italy's time]

-- And it is 2:00 pm CST in U.S. when I am posting this.

I see a lot of links in this thread to the Justice for Meredith page. If you are new to this case or have only been following the last couple years, I highly suggest you visit this page: http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/index.html

Research this case to learn the facts on BOTH sides of the argument. When i first heard about this case I just assumed like everyone else that AK was a crazy sex fiend sadistic murderer. That is, until I learned about what actually happened from day 1. She and RS are 100% not guilty of this crime. I can say that with confidence.

I see a lot of links in this thread to the Justice for Meredith page. If you are new to this case or have only been following the last couple years, I highly suggest you visit this page: http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/index.html

Research this case to learn the facts on BOTH sides of the argument. When i first heard about this case I just assumed like everyone else that AK was a crazy sex fiend sadistic murderer. That is, until I learned about what actually happened from day 1. She and RS are 100% not guilty of this crime. I can say that with confidence.

Actually it's not links to the TJMK site its to The Murder of Meredith Kercher site
http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Main_Page

Which is a great site/resource for the English translations of the official court documents. I agree that everyone should look at all the evidence. That is what is crazy about this case is how so many can form such opposite opinions. Considering I've done an over abundance of research on this case and feel just as strongly for guilt.

Actually it's not links to the TJMK site its to The Murder of Meredith Kercher site
http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Main_Page

Which is a great site/resource for the English translations of the official court documents. I agree that everyone should look at all the evidence. That is what is crazy about this case is how so many can form such opposite opinions. Considering I've done an over abundance of research on this case and feel just as strongly for guilt.

Thank you for this link as I need to read it all. I now understand the difference between nullification and acquittal. This case has more twists and turns. If I was to apply semblances of US law to this case, then Knox and Solliceto would be guilty as they were there? When the murder was committed? If they weren't present at all , then why were they charged in the first place? Going back to reading... Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi