It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
43998391.jpg

Look, sweeteart. These are some of the toys and flowers and notes that people are leaving for you. So many people love you, Caylee.

:blowkiss:

Hi, sweet Caylee. :blowkiss: Sorry it's been a while. I think about you constantly and hold you in my heart. God bless you, little angel.

Caylee, I just sent an email to someone who before I knew of you, was a complete stranger to me. She likes to ride harleys!!! I hate motorcycles - they frighten me beyond belief and you would never catch me on one ever again. But, if the angels ever want to take you for a ride on theirs, try it cause you should always try everything at least once...but please wear 1 of their helmets.

So let's call this stranger I sent the email to "Harley" since it's...well, quite fitting. My email to "Harley" was in response to her thanking me for the kind words I'd shared about her with another "new friend" via email. I'd told that "new friend" that the 1st time I'd talked to "Harley", outside of email, was when she'd called me to tell me a small child's bones were found and in that call she cried at the thought of it being you. And in that moment, I wished I was right next to her to hug her instead of 1000's of miles away.

And Caylee, I wished that because "Harley" is now so very special to me and that's because of you. So while I may never understand "Harley's" love for riding, it doesn't matter because that's not the tie that binds us - that tie is you Caylee: it's the love we share for you.

And so tonight, I hope to dream that you know how very precious you are and how many people have come to know and cherish each other simply...because of our love for you Caylee.

Sweet loving :angel: Caylee, I pray this morning that everyone that has grown to love you so much get the closure that is so desired. To give you the most celebrated day of a proper burial soon & celebrate your the short life here on earth. Sing your song to comfort all the little ones that have come to heaven after you. Your sparkling eyes & big smile will help them just as all the other :angel:'s comforted you when you arrived to be with Jesus. :blowkiss:

Caylee, we're all still here for you, hoping you are finally going to be formally identified. I hope this afternoon's OSCO news conference may bring you, and all of those here/elsewhere who love you, some closure.

Caylee baby, your adorable personality shines so bright in your video with Papa. I smile as I listen to you read your book and sing with perfect pitch...and then chuckle at your expression (a bit of an impish grin :wink:) when you realize Papa has fallen asleep while you are singing your song. "Papa, you are tired, Papa?", you chirp. Too cute! :blowkiss:

Precious memories of you, never to be forgotten. You are always loved. Rest in peace, little angel.

Good morning, princess. Still here. Still thinking of you constantly.

There are so many people working so hard just for you, Caylee. I think right now you're the most important little girl in the world. And that's because you're so sweet and precious, and people don't like the bad things that happened to you. They're working hard to bring justice and respect and dignity to you, sweet girl. You deserve it.

You matter.

It's your day, sweetie. In just a little while, the story of what happened to you will begin to be told. It makes me awfully sad because you have gone on to another place, but it makes me happy too, that they found your earthly body, because now the story of what happened to you can be told more fully. I will be thinking of you every minute, Caylee. I will listen to every word of your story.

Think of me holding you, rocking you, singing softly to you.

You are loved, Caylee.

Today is your day sweet pea. Know you are loved by many and we won't rest until we hear the rest of your story. Rest now little one and we will all see you later.

Our precious angel Caylee...you can now rest in peace.
You deserved so much more than you were given in your short life. So many people love you, dear Caylee, and we never even knew you. How amazing!
Run with the angels, you will never feel pain or sadness ever again.
Love and hugs and kisses, precious angel :blowkiss:
EmMomma

May you rest in peace sweet baby Caylee. Everyone who knew you loved you dearly. Papa Jo, Nan and Lee will need many prayers. God bless all who loved you.

Unfortunately we do not get to pick our parents. Your mother does not deserve mercy as she does not deserve life. Your mother would say ‘everyone dies’. May her timely death soon follow your untimely one.

Much love sweetheart, S

My heart is heavy and the tears fell instantly from my eyes as the news was announced. Although we have never met ... you have become special to so many of us here Caylee.

The only thing that brings peace at the moment is knowing that you are in the arms of our Lord and NO ONE can ever harm you again. Sweet kisses to you precious Caylee ... know that you are truly loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fade_Away-1.jpg

This is not only beautiful but comforting as well at this very tragic time . It belongs here for Caylee .

Thank You RG for this peaceful image

Friday, December 19, 2008

Grund Family Statement
Current mood: sad

At 2 p.m. on Friday December 19,2008 the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FDLE, and FBI confirmed that the remains found on December 11, 2008 were those of Caylee Marie Anthony. This is truly a sad day for this family and for everyone who knew and loved Caylee.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Anthony Family, extended family members and friends who loved Caylee during this difficult time.

We want to thank everyone from Law Enforcement and the Medical Examiner's Office for their tireless, dedicated and compassionate effort in this matter. I would ask that you keep them in your prayers as these people have been effected by this case as well.

Caylee was a joy to behold and to be held. She was a treasure from God and we consider ourselves blessed to have been a part of her life even in a small way. We will always love her and consider her family. That love will not die and although we are saddened and grieved by her loss we know that we will see her again someday at a time when there will be no more tears and there will only be joy!

We would ask that everyone respect the privacy of the Anthony's and all who mourn Caylee's loss. Please do not dwell on anger or hate or the ugliness of the facts. Instead we would ask that you dwell on the wondrous work of God we knew as Caylee Marie Anthony.

Philippians 4:8 (NLT) And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.

Caylee was and is pure, lovely and admirable and we give praise to Almighty God for her life and for allowing us to love her

jesuswchildcayleenewzr3.jpg

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=457577630

I wanted to write to you, I wanted to tell you how special you are. I know you might not think that , but I wanted to tell you that you really are.
You have captivated an entire country and indeed the world. I'm in Australia and today my heart broke as I read the news.....
I have a little girl not much older than you....I'm sorry that you were hurt.
You are just such a beautiful little girl, and I'm sitting here across the other side of the world, crying my eyes out for you, and only you.
I don't want to make this about anyone else, I just wanted to write to you, and tell you that My Mum is up there and she will watch out over you and be there if you need someone....
I wanted you to know that I wish I could wrap you in cotton wool and take away the hurting that you must feel..
I'm sorry that this was done to you and your gorgeous little life was cut short..
I hope you know that many many people across the world are thinking of you and praying for you and Caylee, Missing you with all their heart..

Although I don't know you, I just want you to know you are loved, I love you....

***mods, I hope that my letter to Caylee can stay, I just wanted to do something not about anyone else but just for Caylee....my heart is breaking Ive been too stunned to post until now...If it cant stay its ok I understand***

what a beautiful tribute to Caylee... on TES's site

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/

Go play with the angels, little Caylee... Jump from clouds to stars, play hide and seak with Danielle VanDam, Samantha Runnion and all the other little children taken from life way too soon.... I hope you sing with Karen Carpenter, dance with Fred Astaire and if you want to laugh, find John Ritter....

Be a care free child, like you should have been.... We will keep your memory alive here...

Until we meet.....

Love xx:blowkiss:

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

I'm so sad today, Caylee. Sad for what happened to you. Sad that you're gone. Sad that the world is denied your enchantment, your charisma, your smile, your sense of humor, your brightness, and you just being yourself. You were so special. I'm so sorry for what happened to you, baby. You should have had a long and happy life, surrounded by people who loved and appreciated you, and all that you had to give.

I'm so sorry that nobody close to you, who saw the signs of what was coming, did nothing to stop it, nothing to save you. I'm so sorry for every moment of pain and hurt and confusion and sadness and fear you ever had. It's not supposed to be that way, Caylee. It should have been different, better, for you. You should have mattered more to those close to you. When people play with fire, it's often not themselves, but a defenseless person on the periphery who gets burned. I wish people would think about that more.

I want so much to hold you, and rock you, and sing you a lullaby. To make you feel safe and loved and special and content and happy. I wish I could, sweet girl. I'm sorry I can't. I hope wherever you are, Caylee, that you now know the feelings of being loved and safe and protected and special.

Thank you, Caylee, for reminding me about so many important things that I need to keep in mind always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members