It's All About Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil' Peanut, you're so deeply missed and loved.

There are so very many Christmas traditions and celebrations that we're wishing we could share with you now.

Crawl up here on my lap, snuggle in and close your eyes, and we will hold you close and safe as we all join to softly sing 'Silent Night' to you as a lullabye tonight, Little One.

Caylee, I bought some balloons for you at a nearby grocery store last Tuesday. After paying for them and a few other things, I noticed a hole in the bag of frozen fruit I'd bought. I ran off to get another, securing my balloons on the bag holder beforehand. When I returned, I saw the next customer struggling to get a bag free and poof...there went the balloons all the way up to the ceiling of the store. I stood on the bagging area of that register with 2 other customers standing on the bagging areas on the register on each side of me. We all laughed at how "these balloons" did not want to be caught. They frolicked on the ceiling as if they were taunting us..."Come and get me. Dare ya - he he he, you can't get me." And as we continued on until we were ultimately successful, I was quietly wondering if it was you who grabbed them away so immediately...not wanting to wait another second for them.

Then on Friday, Dec. 19th...I bought you 3 more. But before I could get out of my driveway, I had to shovel 7 inches of snow away from my tires cause they kept getting stuck. My shovel was at my bf's and all I had was an umbrella so after 4 attempts, I was on my way cause I wanted you to have more balloons. By the time I got there, I was frozen from standing out in the snow plowing myself out...even sitting in the snow at one point determined to get to that store. I released them on my back deck late, late that night and as soon as the ribbons left my finger tips, the wind came and swept them away so fast. They disappeared over my roof towards the front of my house and I ran smiling to the front door hoping I'd see them being carried away...when I got there, they were all together flying so quickly through the beautiful snowy night. My smile remained and broke into laughter as I thought of you giggling at me saying...I couldn't help myself and had to grab them quick cause I'm off to some beautiful place.

Just wanted to let you know I'll get some more really soon.

Its Christmas eve Caylee, Im thinking of you,and how you should be anticipating Santas arrival, Im so sorry honey, god bless you baby girl

Huggz From Poppy

Merry Christmas Caylee! My God and the angels spoil you rotten during this holiday season. Many people are thinking of you...

I'm having a candy cane and thinking of you, Caylee. Would love to bake cookies with you. Fix you hot cocoa from scratch. Show you Victorian Santa dolls. Wear silly reindeer antlers and make you laugh. Watch goofy Christmas shows on TV. Wrap a ribbon round your belly, tie it in a great big pretty bow, and tell you that you're the best present ever. Take you out to see Christmas lights. And if we were very, very lucky, it would snow and we'd make snow angels and a snowman with a carrot nose.

Lots and lots of love to you, sweet girl.

:blowkiss:

I can almost see your smile now, laughing and playing in heaven with all of your favorite things.
Merry Christmas sweet one!

I baked some cookies for you tonight Caylee - I wish you were tucked in bed eagerly awaiting Santa to bring you some dream presents. It's OK though, you will be at the greatest birthday party in the Heavens tomorrow surrounded by the greatest love...it's just that we miss you so.

My thoughts and my prayers have been on you all day, every day - but today more than usual - and tomorrow.

Blessed Christmas to you beautiful little girl :blowkiss:

Caylee, have fun at Jesus birthday party tomorrow!
I'm sure it will be more fantastic in heaven; than any holiday on
this earth! Your heavenly family will take very good care of you,
little angel!

Little Angel Caylee, when my time comes I hope that God will let me hold you and play and laugh with you for a bit before I go on..

Merry Christmas Eve sweet baby girl. I'm finally done being "Santa" to my own family, and now it's time to pay tribute to you sweet pumpkin.

My children are so aware of you. I made it so. Even if they wondered why, I explained in the utmost detail. The reward was 4 more people who came to love you and wanted you home.

Merry Christmas baby girl. We Love You.

Merry Christmas, Little Angel. You remain forever in my heart.

Merry Christmas America's Angel! You are in so many hearts & thoughts today! :santa: You get the the honor of spending Christmas with one we celebrate Christmas for!

Your name is being added to a beautiful memorial with children you are playing with now.

Caylee Anthony is latest child to be added to Leesburg memorial

<snipped>
Since authorities confirmed that skeletal remains found recently are those of Caylee, Williams said he hopes he can help bring peace to the Anthony family, and to all the families whose children's names decorate the memorial wall.

"I feel like I'm doing something for them to keep their child's name alive," he said. "If I can paint [Caylee's] name and have her join the rest of the angels, that would be great. That would really make my day."

So Williams constructed the 60-foot-wide, 60-foot-long memorial labeled "The Waterfall of Tears," where the names of murdered children surround a 15-foot-deep pond. Once he hears about a child found murdered, Williams dedicates a block in the child's memory, putting his or her name, age at death and state of their birth on the block as part of the memorial that encompasses about a quarter-acre of his property.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-memorial2508dec25,0,6529620.story

Merry Christmas Caylee,

I know you are playing with the Angels today and everyday, but today is a special day. You get to be with the Chirst, the one who we celebrate this day. I will thinking of you sweetheart, send a little love down to let us know you are still around us.

Love Bern

My grandson asked me to tell you Merry Christmas & that he wished you were opening presents like him. He said a special prayer to you before opening his presents this morning & to have fun playing with all of the other angels today. :blowkiss:

Merry Christmas Caylee ~ I know you are having fun at Jesus' birthday party ! Every Christmas Eve., I take a set of Jingle Bells and ring them at the outside of my neighbors' kids' bedroom windows so they know Santa and his reindeer are on their way. Afterword, I stood in the middle of the Cul-de-Sac, looked up, and rang the Jingle Bells for you. I hope you enjoyed it !

I think of you every day and pray that you are finally able to have some peace.

God Bless You Baby Caylee !

Merry Christmas in heaven, Caylee baby.

Always thinking of you, little one. :blowkiss: I know you are singing with the angels today. God Bless your precious soul.

Merry Christmas little one! In spite of a wonderful day here for us, tears were shed for you. I am so sorry your life here ended as it did but I know that the eternal life you now live is beautiful and wonderful in every way. I pray that you now know the love the people of this world have for you and I pray that you may have the happiness that every little girl deserves...

We all adore you precious Caylee!:blowkiss:

Hi, sweetheart. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with the angels. I wish you could tell us what it was like! I just know the angels are crazy about you, little cutie, and taking wonderful care of you.

Could you feel how many people were thinking of you on Christmas? You were on soooo many people's minds.

You did such a good job showing yourself when we were looking for you, and asking you to calling out however you could. You're such a smart girl!!

Now it's time for us who love you to work hard to find information that will help tell your story, your story of what happened to you that you're not with us any more. We want to know your story, sweet baby. We care about what happened to you, and that is why we want very much to know your story and to tell it.

Caylee, you are loved. You are special. You matter!

Hugs and :blowkiss:

Thank you, dear angels, for helping this baby be found, for helping her show herself, and for guiding the meter man to her and giving him persistence and determination and courage. We are so grateful. Please guide the state's attorney to the information he needs to tell this baby's story. Thank you, angels, for loving this child, and for all your extra help :)

Angels, please bless and guide LE, the FBI, and the state's attorney teams. Please help keep them on the path of wisdom. Ease their hearts and minds when their burden is heavy. These are such good people, and working so hard for Caylee.

Angels, please bless and guide the defense too, and Cindy and George and Lee. Help them always to treat Caylee with the respect and dignity and fairness. Help them be honest. Help them stay on the path of what is right for Caylee. Guard them from the manipulations of Casey. Protect them from the calls of ego and fame and greed and selfishness.

Angels, please watch and guide Cindy especially. Her heart is heavy. Please help her heal and ease her pain, calm her mind and show her the path to peace. Help her to grow. Help her to cling to her love of Caylee, and do what's right and just for this precious baby.

Angels, please also see all the love and true caring, the pursuit of what's right and just, in the hearts and minds of so many here on Websleuths. Guide them to the information they seek. Ease their pain and bless them with peace.

I ask for a lot, I know that. You, angels, know what we really need :)

Please help me to do what's right in my personal situation too, not to be so selfish. My heart is heavy. Please help me to take that step and do what's right.

and every day you gaze upon the sunset
with such love and intensity
it's almost...it's almost as if
if you could only crack the code
then you'd finally understand what this all means

Angels, please help me to understand what I struggle with, and to accept what I cannot. Please protect our children when we fail to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89