DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a beautiful video.
Caylee, what a beautiful angel you are.

R.I.P

heartsgr5.gif

Still thinking of you, sweet Caylee. My heart holds you in your very own special space.

I have been here since this case began and I have a little 4yo little boy who feels like he knows Caylee since he is usually around when I watch NG. I would ask him every once in a while if he knew where she was and innocently he once said in the shark tank, once he said in the desert but mommy is there a beach at the desert. Anyway tonight he was watching NG with me and when her pic came up he said oh, Mommy isn't that the little girl who is missing, I sighed and said well she's not missing anymore, she is in heaven, he replied sadly, she died? I said yes she did. He went on to say but I wanted to have her for a friend...
So Caylee Marie Anthony, we have an angel in heaven our first son Austin is there for you to play with in God's Garden. Tell him we miss him and the world who has been searching for you will miss you too.

ourangel.gif

You've touched so many people.
You're in the arms of angels now.
RIP sweet little Caylee.

Caylee, we miss you and love you. I know you are the most sparkling little angel now. I love the video where you are playing with the tablecloth before asking Pop Pop if he's tired, and you are peeking over the cloth and you are batting your beautiful eyes to see over it. You were so sweet and able to touch so many. I think you have reminded so many just how precious our children are. Love you!

ourangel.gif

You've touched so many people.
You're in the arms of angels now.
RIP sweet little Caylee.

Sweetmop, I share your sentiments and the others who have posted here.

Sweet Caylee, I just know you are now surrounded and enveloped by so much love!!!!! :blowkiss:

Sweet little Caylee, I am thinking of you. :blowkiss:

Oh, what a wonderful surprise for you, Caylee! Your book! :)

Despite the lump in my throat... it makes me so happy to see that book, in it's entirety, here in Caylee's thread. Thank you, thank you Bond, for this beautiful rememberance of Caylee. And thank you Netdetective for scanning it. :blowkiss:

i have been lurking here for quite sometime so i decided to post a song that i used to sing to my baby girl. she doesn't like me to sing it anymore because she claims she is a big girl. my heart just breaks for caylee. so sweetness this is for you.
baby mine lyrics

baby mine don't you cry
baby mine dry your eyes
rest your head close to my heart
never to part, baby of mine
little one when you play
don't you mind what they say
let those eyes sparkle and shine
never a tear, baby of mine.
if they knew sweet little you
they'd end up loving you too
all those same people who scold you
what they'd give just for the right to hold you
from you head to your toes
you're not much goodness knows
but you are so precious to me
cute as can be baby of mine.

rest in peace baby girl!!!!!!!!!

Dear sweet Caylee, I know that you are a bright angel in Heaven and that you are at peace today forever and ever. God bless you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd