It's All About Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case has and will continue to leave a forever print on my heart. The only thing - and I mean the ONLY THING that has brought peace to my soul is knowing that Caylee is in the arms of the ONE that loves her beyond measure.......

angel-1.jpg

Nope not me never! And it has encouraged me to move forward and help sleuth other cases!

I could not agree with you more! Although this is the first case that I have followed religiously, I can honestly say that it has made me want to look into other cases as well. I have always been an investigator of sorts (I am a genealogist) and this definitley puts a new spin on my investigate interests.

Caylee has touched my heart from the very first time I saw her darling little face. I have a daughter the same age as Caylee and every time I hear her laugh or see her smile, I think of Caylee and how she was robbed of her precious childhood. I pray for this child every day and there is no way that I will ever forget her.

I will never forget Caylee. I think that sweet, little girl has touched the hearts of more people than she will ever know.

I will never forget her. There are many others whose cases I have known and contributed to who were missing, then found deceased, for the last 4 years, and then my own sister being killed, so I thank the Lord that they are with him.

You'll never be forgotten sweet girl! there are many many people who want to give you peace & Justice!!

In loving Memory of Caylee ....this is the song I chose for her many weeks ago when I realized she may have become a victim of violent crime. I never made a video of her because there was so many and because I believe her image will remain ingrained in our heads & our hearts for a long time to come.

Please play this song for her...:blowkiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZrgJat-pJw

41075608-1.jpg

I felt that it was appropriate for me to reach out to her Grandmother and offer this picture I made for her. Right of wrong, this was her "angel" and in my heart, I can look past the crazyz......and set aside what I think about the case and see how in the end, this little thing was loved!

i come on here every chance i get to read on updates and anything that can help me better understand why caylee had to leave this earth. i go to bed at night still thinking about it. its going to be hard to forget such a lovely little girl. all the pictures of her in the media. the videos of her growing up into a toddler...

i hope there is justice for caylee. i have an almost 4 yr old. so thats why i cant get a grip on what the he!! goes in KC's head that she had to let her baby girl go..

we love you caylee.

I will never, ever forget sweet Caylee. :no:
But unfortunately, I will never forget Casey either... I'm sure I'm not the only one...if she "gets away" with this, she'll be looking over her shoulder for the rest of her life.
:furious: :furious: :furious:

There's a new star in the Heaven's tonight
A Star that brightly shines;
Caylee is all around us now,
Soft, gentle, sweet and kind.

The sun that shines and warms us all,
Reminds us all of you;
The warmth you gave to everyone,
and nurtured all you knew.

The wind that whispers in our ear,
And speaks your memory;
The strength you gave to those you loved,
An set their spirit free.

The rain that falls and soaks the land,
The crystal morning dew;
The pureness in a raindrop,
Reminds us all of you.

We’ll miss your laughter,
We'll miss that sweet and beautiful smile,
And gentle, caring touch;
We'll miss your energy and vitality,
You'll be missed so very much.

You'll be missed but not forgotten,
For we know that you're still here;
In each of our minds and each of our hearts,
For Eternity held dear.

So be at peace, we'll see you again,

But until that beautiful day;
We'll remember you like this
.....a Angel in every way.

RIP: Caylee

:blowkiss:
W * O * N * D * E * R * F * U * L ~~~ is hard to forget ! ! !

No.... I will never forget..... Angel Caylee Anthony !!!

on the other hand
I will have a hard time.... forgetting the EVIL ~~~ KC ALLOWED to happen to Baby Girl Caylee ! ! !

* * * Then ....... return..... back again... to little
Angel Caylee...... she has helped us ALL get back to the
REALITY.... of...........
W H A T ~~~~~ LOVE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ REALLY ~ * ~ * IS ~ ! ! ! !

We each Need to
make a "GRATITUDE LIST"..... Be Thankful for what we
are * BLESSED * with ! ! !
the time we have and share with our Loved Ones !

We are each responsible for ourselves !

Little Children DEPEND on US ADULTS to CARE FOR THEM
until they can take care of Themselves !!!

It is our responsibility to small children !!!
We Will Be Held A C C O U N T A B L E ! ! !

* * * I will ~~~ ALWAYS REMEMBER ~ ~ ~

*~ ~ ~ * CAYLEE * ~ ~ ~ *

Many Lessons Learned !
Still Teachable.... Me
God Bless !
jjgram
( < 8

I will never forget little Caylee! The only other case that had me almost as hooked as this one was the Natalee Holloway case. I couldn't wait to see Nancy Grace everynight. I didn't know sites like WS existed or I probably would have been just as involved then too.

There's a new star in the Heaven's tonight
A Star that brightly shines;
Caylee is all around us now,
Soft, gentle, sweet and kind.

The sun that shines and warms us all,
Reminds us all of you;
The warmth you gave to everyone,
and nurtured all you knew.

The wind that whispers in our ear,
And speaks your memory;
The strength you gave to those you loved,
An set their spirit free.

The rain that falls and soaks the land,
The crystal morning dew;
The pureness in a raindrop,
Reminds us all of you.

We’ll miss your laughter,
We'll miss that sweet and beautiful smile,
And gentle, caring touch;
We'll miss your energy and vitality,
You'll be missed so very much.

You'll be missed but not forgotten,
For we know that you're still here;
In each of our minds and each of our hearts,
For Eternity held dear.

So be at peace, we'll see you again,

But until that beautiful day;
We'll remember you like this
.....a Angel in every way.

RIP: Caylee

This was beautiful! When I posted earlier that I wouldn't forget Caylee there is one thing I forgot to add. The thing that sticks with me the most is that I hope and pray that this little girl did not suffer! The thought that she may have just really bothers me.

The whole Joel Steinberg thing scares me in this case too. When he was released, his attorney sent a limo to pick him up from jail. Hedda Nussbaum sold books about her being "victimized", and made money.

I just hope all of the players in this case, don't get out of it as well as the Steinbergs.:furious:

This case and Caylee will be with me forever along with a little boy named Jovanie Ochoa, closer to home. He was starved to death at the hands of his grandparents and an aunt - tied to his bed.

These are the three that put a face on every child for me who is mistreated, lost, murdered, abused or abandoned.

Caylee Marie Anthony's life was not in vain because she has lit the way for many who will go after her - awareness. This had to be God's plan - it's the only way I can think of these poor children. We are being given insight to something that previously we couldn't imagine. Now that we CAN imagine it, we must help children in danger.

I will never forget this little girl.

No I will never forget Caylee. My daughter is 3 1/2 and Caylee reminds me of her soo much-the brown hair, hazel eyes, little button nose and it makes me so sad to think KC could harm an innocent baby. When my daughter is not at her best behavior and I want to lose my mind, I think of poor Caylee and realize how blessed we are to have her and all her 3yr old mischievousness. WE have to keep her memory alive because KC will only remember her as the person who got her into trouble.

That is beautiful LawGirl, I'm sure Caylee misses her Grandma too. On this thread, I will say no more. Bumpity, bump sweet girl.

It's a beautiful Fall day where I live, Caylee. Perfect for a little girl to run through the crispy, crunchy leaves, make piles of them and then kick them up in the air. What fun you'd have.

Mr. Tim will be looking for you tomorrow, and a whole lot of other people too. Nothing to be scared of, sweetie.

I love you, precious girl. So very many people love you. You are a very, very special girl.

Hugs and kisses for sweet little Caylee!

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Bump for you, Caylee. You belong in first place on the first page. We're still all here for you, little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES