Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
61161.jpg

Hi there, sweet girl. I haven't told you enough how much I love you, even though I never knew you when you were here with us. I hope somehow you know how very much you are loved by sooooo many people, baby.

Now come here and sit on my lap, pretty girl. I'm going to hold you gently and rock you, and sing you some old, old songs I think you'll like. I'll probably kiss those cute little cheeks a few times too :)

You are loved, Caylee, you are very, very special, and you matter.

:blowkiss:

Angels, please help this baby feel loved. Please help her to know that she matters very much to many, many people. And please help me to know what I can do to help her now.

Goodnight, sweet baby. I so wish that you could have been mine. I'm sending much love to you, little one. :blowkiss:

Caylee, your grand pa loves you so much, as we all do. His heart is hurting right now..hold his hand little Caylee and heal his heart! Let him know that you are okay now with Jesus and that you are happy and watching over each of them. Let him know it is okay to cry, it is okay to let his feelings out..
Watch over him sweet Caylee!
With all my love
Jennifer

Let us not forget ... our love for you Caylee!

As I sift through the many threads lately, with heavy emotions worn and torn on our sleeves throughout ...

We attach ourselves ... our pain, past and present.
We attach ourselves ... our joy and laughter, past and present.
We attach ourseleves ... our day to day lives.
We attach ourselves ... the good, the bad, and the ugly
We attach ourselves ... with words on a page
We attach ourselves ... seeking justice for you Caylee

But alas ... we attach oursleves beacuase we are human.
We are seeking comfort, justice, reconciliation, purpose, for and from our own pain.

Please forgive me, as sometimes *I* forget just what a loss we have ALL suffered beacuse your sweet little voice is no longer heard through earthly ears.

Thank you, and Thank your family for sharing some of your joy, your sweet little voice, with so many of us! We fell in love with you and just can't help ourselves.

May you be at peace!

Bumpity bump bump ....

Wont' let you sit on the 3rd page ... not today little one!!

Turns out ... you are lifting me higher, and higher today

((((((((( Caylee )))))))))

Dear sweet Caylee,
I am so happy that you are in the hands of our Lord. I am so happy that you are smiling, singing, playing, and being loved by so many great mothers, grandmothers, and fathers who are in heaven with you.
I am so happy you are not in the mix of the evil that surrounds this world anymore! Keep shining down sweet baby, through your story, you have made many kids smile when their parents take an extra 10 minutes of their day just to love on them!

Sweet, sweet baby, you are so precious and so special. I care about you so much it makes my heart ache.

I know that even though you were only a baby, you were still a human being, a person, and deserving of every right and dignity and respect that every innocent person deserves. You never hurt a single person in your life. Not once. Do you know how special that makes you?

Angels, I beg you, please wrap this child in your sweet love and protection. Please watch over her. Please touch and guide the hearts of those with responsibility for her, both moral and legal, and inspire them to do what's right and good and worthy for her. Please touch their hearts to put Caylee first.

l_58b63c1330cf55abad8c86f9e6cffb7a.jpg

Good morning, little cutie pie :)

What a precious and pretty little girl you are! You brought such delight to the people who knew you, Caylee, and you have touched the hearts of thousands and thousands of people who never had the chance to meet you and be blessed by one of your beautiful smiles. We are a poorer world without you here.

Angels, please love and protect this beautiful baby, Caylee Marie. Keep her safe in your arms. Let her story be told.

Caylee, you are loved, you are special, and you matter!!

Dear Caylee,
I havent been here in a long time to say hi to you, sometimes its just too hard to even think about you, it makes my heart sad. Last night I went outside and I happened to look up at the moon, and next to the moon was a very bright star, its called the North star, and suddenly I felt at peace.....I know you are okay now, and that you are watching over all the people that want justice for you very much. Sweet Dreams princess......

Morning Sugarpie,

Just here to remind you that you are loved....the wheels of justice are turning.

We will never forget.

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

Thinking of you, princess. I'm so sorry for everything that's happened and is till happening to you. It makes my heart hurt for you.

You matter, Caylee Marie Anthony!

hey sugarplum. want you to know have been thinking about you lots! have sweet dreams little girl. god bless you caylee marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n508228238_106104_5721.jpg

Good morning, pretty girl. You were such a precious baby, Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee Marie Anthony. Every day, I remember you, I care about you, and my heart aches for you. Every day, you are loved.

n508228238_106104_5721.jpg

Good morning, pretty girl. You were such a precious baby, Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee Marie Anthony. Every day, I remember you, I care about you, and my heart aches for you. Every day, you are loved.

That is such a cute picture of Caylee. The pattern on her dress reminds me of a pattern of a shirt that I had when I was 7 or 8 years old, back in the 60's. She obviously loved clothes and dress-up. I see that she was such a happy girl and so photogenic. Does anyone remember that KC removed 200 pics from her MySpace and/or Facebook pages right after Caylee "went missing"? Talk about erasing someone from your life . . . in every way. KC doesn't even have a picture of Caylee in her jail cell. She could have at least faked caring . . . might have helped her case . . . poor Caylee to have such a monster for a mother and grandparents who didn't know how to handle the monster.

Caylee, it is all about you and that's how it should be . . . :blowkiss:

Brenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads