Its the End of the Hallway: What's Next?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ICA could be in the death chamber with the needle in her arm and she would still lie. We will never know exactly how she murdered Caylee.
I'm just waiting for her to meet the end of her cell whether it be LWOP or the DP. There are no more hallways for her.

This trial was more or less a practice run through for her...knowing she has several appellate issues in her pocket, the most glaring being ineffective council,she will not testify this time. Thereby preserving her testimony for a new improved theory next go around!

Let her take the stand! I want to hear it. I want the jury to see her saunter up to the witness box with her arms tucked up so demurely and swear to tell the truth and then listen to her LIE TO THEM! I want to see that. Then watch JA get up there and ask her how it's possible she isn't responsible for the death of her daughter.

Her own father as much as admitted he believes she took the life of his grandaughter, so why wouldn't she get death? It's on the table, so why is that not a possibility?

She will never admit to any responsibility to any crime against Caylee. She will never take a plea because the SA would more than likely require her to alocute her crimes against Caylee. She will go to prison and begin immediately on appeals. JMHO

The end of the hallway is definitely before her - all the media attention, every day being in court all day long with everyone watching her.......it is coming to an end and regardless of the verdict, she's in prison for many many years. There is simply no way they can find her 'not guilty' and even the lesser charges will keep her behind bars for a very long time.

Baez promised an 'not guilty' and you can bet he promised her the same thing. I cannot wait to see the end regardless of what the verdict is.

ICA could be in the death chamber with the needle in her arm and she would still lie. We will never know exactly how she murdered Caylee.
I'm just waiting for her to meet the end of her cell whether it be LWOP or the DP. There are no more hallways for her.

If you believe the state has proved their case then we do know how she murdered Caylee. I am satisfied with the explanation provided by the evidence presented. Better than any truth Casey would ever admit.

If the case is re-tried (hung jury) or an appeal....how many years until either of those would take place?

If the case is re-tried (hung jury) or an appeal....how many years until either of those would take place?

Not trying to be smart here but, how long would it take in reality to find another attorney that would even be willing to take this case knowing her original defense was a pack of lies? The State of Fla. and the general public doesn't like much of what's gone on here.

Part of me thinks she is so narcissistic, she MAY take the stand, but a bigger part of me remembers how she hated to be questioned by anyone, nevertheless LE and thinks she may be so defiant about her innocence (and confident that she'll get off) that she will not.
How's that for taking a politician's stance to a question! :lol:
Either way, she'll never stop the lying. It's in her DNA
I don't see the DP but I do see a very long time in prison.

I'm still holding out for her to take the stand at the last possible second, whether her DT knows it or not. She's just that brazen. Interesting about what she wears, suit, or ruffles, true I think....I'm hoping for a nice tailored suit, maybe even her legal assistant glasses...or then again she could show up in her white Target sunglasses....who knows....(no wait, she gave those to Kalani & River, didn't she, LOL)

After the defense fiasco is said and done and the rebuttal, and God forbid, the defense rebuttal, I just want to see Caylee's life honored here somehow. I believe all accused should have a fair trial. I am not discounting that, but I just want to see that little girl's life, the short one that she had, shine brightly. I have to be honest, I have been watching this trial somewhat disconnected from the reality of this little girl. I know she was murdered and a horrible injustice done and I want justice for her and for her to be remembered in all of this. But I don't think my heart truly connected until I saw George's testimony today. Don't get me wrong, I'm not proclaiming the guy a saint. I really have no idea about his whether he always tells the truth, whether he had an affair, yada, yada. But what I saw today moved me more than anything thus far. For just those few moments - it was really all about her and it was evident. That's what I want to see and the end of this hallway - Caylee Marie Anthony remembered, honored.

After the defense fiasco is said and done and the rebuttal, and God forbid, the defense rebuttal, I just want to see Caylee's life honored here somehow. I believe all accused should have a fair trial. I am not discounting that, but I just want to see that little girl's life, the short one that she had, shine brightly. I have to be honest, I have been watching this trial somewhat disconnected from the reality of this little girl. I know she was murdered and a horrible injustice done and I want justice for her and for her to be remembered in all of this. But I don't think my heart truly connected until I saw George's testimony today. Don't get me wrong, I'm not proclaiming the guy a saint. I really have no idea about his whether he always tells the truth, whether he had an affair, yada, yada. But what I saw today moved me more than anything thus far. For just those few moments - it was really all about her and it was evident. That's what I want to see and the end of this hallway - Caylee Marie Anthony remembered, honored.

Caylee life is honored. Here, every day, by every single WS-er who cares. :)

I wonder if, even after a conviction, she will consider it the "end of the hallway"... or if she will just shrug it off and in her deluded mind focus on her next manipulation/lie (appeal, etc). I, however, hope when the verdict comes, she has a world class hissyfit and has to be dragged off kicking and screaming. :)

3. She takes the stand and says the current defense theory was invented by Baez. She then admits to the drowning accident and panicking due to CA's control. George never knew. Didn't know what to do with the body - tried to bury in yard, clay too hard, drove around with Caylee in car for a few days not knowing what to do other than to carry on with her normal plans. Finally, smell was too much and she dumped body in woods. Yes, she was using chloroform to put Caylee to sleep and it always worked before. Put duct tape on mouth after Caylee died to keep bodily fluids from leaking out. Express hatred for entire family and lie about sexual abuse.

And put the sticker there because she really loves Caylee and Caylee loves stickers. This scenario is what she should do but it would never happen.

If she on stand and I think she is narcissistic enough to do it she would spin tales of abuse and cover up better than any Lifetime movie. She is livid with George and wants to take the family down starting with him. Sh would be graphic and detailed like all her other lies.

I wonder if convicted how long before she claims JB was having sex with her.

The end of the hallway is definitely before her - all the media attention, every day being in court all day long with everyone watching her.......it is coming to an end and regardless of the verdict, she's in prison for many many years. There is simply no way they can find her 'not guilty' and even the lesser charges will keep her behind bars for a very long time.

Baez promised an 'not guilty' and you can bet he promised her the same thing. I cannot wait to see the end regardless of what the verdict is.

ITA, but she was still laughing and flirting with her lawyers in court today.
She is simply unbelievable.
:waitasec:

I don't think the DT wants her to testify, but still, I would not be shocked to see her take the stand, thinking she can still talk her way out of this just given the chance.
:talker:

Since both the defense as well as the prosecution have "assumed" and "pretended" today, I will say that assuming I was a man married to a woman like CA, and going through severe mental and emotional trauma (as GA went through), I would probably have an affair just to take my mind off my daily torment(s).

I do know with 100% certainty though, that the woman I would have an affair with would be a lot better looking and about 100 miles classier than RC. I would of course quite readily admit having had an affair, and I would definitely not feel guilty about it, nor would I ask for forgiveness.

OK now, I think I'm super tired and need to go to bed. I can't believe I wrote this but right now I'm feeling as if I could do all I wrote if I had been in GA shoes.

The one thing I remember her saying is "they will never break me" that spoke volumes to me, that was in the beginning.
I think she sees this as a righteous fight against her oppressors and the fact she murdered Caylee is not part of the issue. It's her against the world supported by the usual cast of shady characters, she doesn't believe she is at the end of the hallway and believes we are all dumb as dirt for not believing her lies.
I believe she is insane but not in any way that excuses her and I believe over time she will deteriorate into some sort of full blown psychosis where it will affect her abilities to function in any way that could be considered normal.
I think the altered reality she inhabits makes her dangerous..lock her up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back