J Blanchard Park #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading that the back of a cell phone was found near Nicole's body. Blackjack? Anyone else remember reading this?

I remember it........because I wondered at the time if she never had time to call or if it dropped out of the perp's pocket.

A couple of more RM photos:

MoralesRicardo.jpg
r-moralescopy.jpg

Wow, look at this:

16bcw2g.jpg

Wow, look at this:

16bcw2g.jpg

Originally, there were 4 persons of interest in the Ganguzza case. One of the 4 was a dead ringer for a man known as C who used to live in Sawgrass Apts. I believe C was/is TL's boss. He was cleared and went on to make a YouTube video saying he had nothing to do with Caylee or Casey. I noticed the similarity of the photo you posted to RM, but in the end, the person the police were actualy seeking turned out to be a nineteen year old with a police history and I did see his real photo and he looked even more like the sketch than RM does. He is pictured here: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...ganguzzas_killer_helped_them_find_garcia.html

001MA20775401-0021.jpg

This is where NG was murdered. They thought at first she was grabbed by her car because a running shoe was there, but that does not make any sense if she jogged to the end of the park. She sure would not have run without her shoe. It is also not likely because of the time of day and the number of people around at that time of day.

I can't find if she had on two shoes when she was found, so I guess that was not released.

Look how close it is to where the divers were working .. just north of the post office .. another coincidence -- just like ZG filling out a card visiting Sawgrass apartments on 6-17.

What if KC had known about NG and the counseling sessions. Let's say she knew NG told CA to kick her out and get custody of Caylee.
Being the sociopath that she is, loss of control produces intense rages.

If KC had one of these guys wrapped around her finger she could have orchestrated this murder and then got emboldened to commit the murder of Caylee a week later.
Didn't KC say on Myspace that she almost killed someone or something like that?
The Black Jack could have fallen out of her purse anytime within that week. We need to see who was out of town during that time of the 9th and 10th.
This could have been a copy cat murder with the hopes of pinning it on the other perp from the other rapes etc.
If KC's parents were seeing NG in March or May that may have accounted for the searches on the computer for chloroform/ neck breaking etc.

Maybe Event planner means something much more diabolical than we would imagine. but they are events nonetheless:(
JMO

Originally, there were 4 persons of interest in the Ganguzza case. One of the 4 was a dead ringer for a man known as C who used to live in Sawgrass Apts. I believe C was/is TL's boss. He was cleared and went on to make a YouTube video saying he had nothing to do with Caylee or Casey. I noticed the similarity of the photo you posted to RM, but in the end, the person the police were actualy seeking turned out to be a nineteen year old with a police history and I did see his real photo and he looked even more like the sketch than RM does. He is pictured here: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/...ganguzzas_killer_helped_them_find_garcia.html

All of them including this guy were cleared by DNA.

What if KC had known about NG and the counseling sessions. Let's say she knew NG told CA to kick her out and get custody of Caylee.

If KC had one of these guys wrapped around her finger she could have orchestrated this murder and then got emboldened to commit the murder of Caylee a week later.
The Black Jack could have fallen out of her purse anytime within that week. We need to see who was out of town during that time of the 9th and 10th.
This could have been a copy cat murder with the hopes of pinning it on the other perp from the other rapes etc.
If KC's parents were seeing NG in March or May that may have accounted for the searches on the computer for chloroform/ neck breaking etc.

Maybe Event planner means something much more diabolical than we would imagine. but they are events nonetheless:(
JMO

Some of those reasons are why I believe these two are connected, if only because KC used some of the information in her stories.

It has always been very strange to me that (ONE) ZG worked at UCF and had her computer stolen with all the information on her and others the day before NG was killed then that name became the nanny with KC.

Some of those reasons are why I believe these two are connected, if only because KC used some of the information in her stories.

It has always been very strange to me that (ONE) ZG worked at UCF and had her computer stolen with all the information on her and others the day before NG was killed then that name became the nanny with KC.

This theory creeps me out SO much-- but this computer theft detail and others already detailed above do really, IMO, make the case connections seem potentially plausible. So creepy.

Oh, Why?! Oh Why...haven't they released the suspect's name yet so this can stop?!

They have had 4 suspects (and possibly more) already and each time they released the name. I really do not understand the reason this one is being with held unless they are having trouble locating them.

JMO

I suppose I should just read from the start to find out but was NG CA's therapist or something?!

I suppose I should just read from the start to find out but was NG CA's therapist or something?!

I didn't understand the reference to NG in that post you replied to, but "NG" is the topic of the thread, which is Nicole G, the girl that was murdered in JBP in June.

so 2 of the 4 remain..Rg and LA...neither of which had DNA collected, neither of which IMO were probable suspects prior to Caylee...thats 50/50 in my book...add in the ZG coincidence, the blackjack, the possible (but only rumored chloroform, the location being JBP, and rumored counselor to CA....thats some pretty heavy circumstancial evidence......

I hope LE reveals who this is...

To my knowledge, there's no evidence that NG was Cindy's therapist. It's speculation at this point, IMO.

I didn't understand the reference to NG in that post you replied to, but "NG" is the topic of the thread, which is Nicole G, the girl that was murdered in JBP in June.

Thanks. I read the post and thought it was being said the woman that was murdered was the same woman that was Cindy's therapist. I thought wow- if that isn't a connection I don't know what is! So thanks for telling me so I didn't jump to conclusions! :blowkiss:

The ZF which had her computer stolen from her office is not the same one who is suing KC. I can't remember the date that computer was stolen, but it was a few weeks prior to June.

I had that date handy so respectfully snipped to answer that part:

Actually this ZG blogged about it on June 10, so it was right before that - like June 9 maybe? (There's that pesky date again) :eek:

http://brevardcounty.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=444332&m=599876

Submitted by ZenaidaGonzalez on 10-Jun-08 09:06 AM

The started my Monday morning by walking into a crime scene. When I arrived at my office I found out it had been robbed over the weekend. Most of the computers and other gadgets were gone.
Luckily no one was hurt and other than having to fill out a lot of paperwork no one is worse for the wear.
However, I'm a paranoid mama. I have pictures of my daughter and husband all over the office. My name is on my office door and our administrator's office has all employee home address and phone number on her desktop. Don't think social security numbers were compromised, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm in the processes of flagging my credit.
It's one thing to feel like someone has come in and taken you for a ride, taking anything of value. Luckily I don't keep many personal in my office other than picture, some snacks and Tylenol. But I'm worried about my home since my daughter is in the picture. Someone is always home so at least that's something.
Am I being too paranoid? I can't imagine how I would feel if our home had been robbed. I feel bad enough with my office. Any advice for a jittery mother
?

I had that date handy so respectfully snipped to answer that part:

Actually this ZG blogged about it on June 10, so it was right before that - like June 9 maybe? (There's that pesky date again) :eek:

http://brevardcounty.momslikeme.com/members/JournalActions.aspx?g=444332&m=599876

Submitted by ZenaidaGonzalez on 10-Jun-08 09:06 AM

The started my Monday morning by walking into a crime scene. When I arrived at my office I found out it had been robbed over the weekend. Most of the computers and other gadgets were gone.
Luckily no one was hurt and other than having to fill out a lot of paperwork no one is worse for the wear.
However, I'm a paranoid mama. I have pictures of my daughter and husband all over the office. My name is on my office door and our administrator's office has all employee home address and phone number on her desktop. Don't think social security numbers were compromised, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm in the processes of flagging my credit.
It's one thing to feel like someone has come in and taken you for a ride, taking anything of value. Luckily I don't keep many personal in my office other than picture, some snacks and Tylenol. But I'm worried about my home since my daughter is in the picture. Someone is always home so at least that's something.
Am I being too paranoid? I can't imagine how I would feel if our home had been robbed. I feel bad enough with my office. Any advice for a jittery mother
?

So the computer was stolen over the weekend sometime during June 7 & 8th. She came in on the morning of the 9th and found it gone.

She works at UCF counseling center, and had just released an open house notice a couple of weeks before which included NG's name as a counselor.

NG was killed the night of the 10th and found the 11th.

Wow thats really creepy.

Would someone be so kind as to straighten me out on something?

ZFG suing casey....and the ZG who worked with NicoleG....

Isn't it suspected that the perp blended their info into a new ZFG/ZG?

Which ZG is suing? The one from SG Apts or the co-worker of NG?

Wasn't it established that the ZG from Brevard did have similarities to her lies, such as the silver focus, or did I over-imbibe watching the FL/AL SEC Championship game? lol

Wow thats really creepy.

Would someone be so kind as to straighten me out on something?

ZFG suing casey....and the ZG who worked with NicoleG....

Isn't it suspected that the perp blended their info into a new ZFG/ZG?

Which ZG is suing? The one from SG Apts or the co-worker of NG?

Wasn't it established that the ZG from Brevard did have similarities to her lies, such as the silver focus, or did I over-imbibe watching the FL/AL SEC Championship game? lol

The ZFG from Sawgrass is the one suing.
IIRC, she was the one who has the Focus...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi