J Blanchard Park #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is June 9th such an important date????????
It seems to come up so often.

KC laughing is skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

totally a fake laugh

she is the most frightening person i think i have ever seen

L E the sleuth :rolleyes:

why dont they ask her the simple question

SCRATCH THAT

she will just lie :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Wow thats really creepy.

Would someone be so kind as to straighten me out on something?

ZFG suing casey....and the ZG who worked with NicoleG....

Isn't it suspected that the perp blended their info into a new ZFG/ZG?

Which ZG is suing? The one from SG Apts or the co-worker of NG?

Wasn't it established that the ZG from Brevard did have similarities to her lies, such as the silver focus, or did I over-imbibe watching the FL/AL SEC Championship game? lol

The one suing and the one who worked with NG are two different women. IIRC the one from Brevard is the same one who worked at UCF. I will have to check to make sure that is correct.

What if KC had known about NG and the counseling sessions. Let's say she knew NG told CA to kick her out and get custody of Caylee.
Being the sociopath that she is, loss of control produces intense rages.

If KC had one of these guys wrapped around her finger she could have orchestrated this murder and then got emboldened to commit the murder of Caylee a week later.
Didn't KC say on Myspace that she almost killed someone or something like that?
The Black Jack could have fallen out of her purse anytime within that week. We need to see who was out of town during that time of the 9th and 10th.
This could have been a copy cat murder with the hopes of pinning it on the other perp from the other rapes etc.
If KC's parents were seeing NG in March or May that may have accounted for the searches on the computer for chloroform/ neck breaking etc.

Maybe Event planner means something much more diabolical than we would imagine. but they are events nonetheless:(
JMO

Maybe this is what she meant when she said to LA that she lost her Blackjack while in the park and it wasn't business or fun. He understood immediately what she meant. I think there are alot of dark secrets between those two. Also, the searches for neck breaking screams out that there was a person in the A household who was planning on hurting an adult in a very bad way.

Maybe this is what she meant when she said to LA that she lost her Blackjack while in the park and it wasn't business or fun. He understood immediately what she meant. I think there are alot of dark secrets between those two. Also, the searches for neck breaking screams out that there was a person in the A household who was planning on hurting an adult in a very bad way.
ITA.
Many weird things about that family!

The one suing and the one who worked with NG are two different women. IIRC the one from Brevard is the same one who worked at UCF. I will have to check to make sure that is correct.

Turbo..I was straight on that ( I THINK!)

I was just unsure which ZFG owned:
1. Silver focus
2. Had kids
3. was from Miami/NC/NYC

ALSO: Did LE ever disclose a cause of death in the case? Wonder if it was snapped neck or anything that was researched.

I wonder if they will announce their suspect today???
Someone is going to need some Depends!

Any announcements?
I just started reading this thread recently. Don't know why I never checked it out before. I had NO IDEA of the strange coincidences between these two cases. Or are they not really coincidences, but links?

Was there ever anymore info on this? Were official suspects named? Do you think LE has a clue that this could possibly be linked.

Many crimes go on in many cities all around the same time...none of which I have seen have SUCH similiarities and "coincidental" matching sketches.

They never did announce who they thought it was. I thought they had some DnA!!!

I am at work right now but I want to know if anyone can fill me in on what's going on here on this thread and the possible connections? Thanks in advance.

What impresses me about people like Casey, is just how stupid they are, and how stupid their implausable excuses and ideas are. First if I were going to kill someone, I'd use a darn Hazmat outfit, I'd take the person fourteen states away, bury them ten states away in the other direction, and in fifteen different locations.

The victim wouldn't be someone close to me, and I wouldn't be using my car to do this all in, and tape and garbage bags from my own house, which I leave out, by mistake, on top of the gas cans that I was going to use to burn my freaking car with afterwards, and then making up ridiculous stories hat could so easily be disproven or shown to be so unlikely their laughable.

For example, this whole story that she said she went to this park the same day as this woman was killed. Maybe she had some elaborate scheme or lie she was going to somehow insert herself and Caylee into.

But get real: a murderer, jumps on a jogging path in the pouring rain, attacks a woman, and then hangs out a while, and then attacks a second woman and takes her child, and no one saw or heard anything? Give me a break! After the guy attacked the first woman, if he had half a brain, he was probably fifteen miles away ten minutes later and then fifty miles away within the hour!!! Not hanging out in the bushes and then happening on to Casey and her toddler who knows how much later. It's just so stupid!

I did extensive research into this other ZFG from UCF...KC could very well have gotten the name and some basic info from her. We don't want to pull any innocent people into this so I will be careful what I post here.

She does have kids. Used to have a Silver Ford Focus (no longer). Lives in Brevard (right behind a church with a daycare called "nanny something"...I can't remember the name of the daycare. Works at UCF by commuting back and forth. Graduated from UCF. Used to work in the department where NG works. Her last name is different now.This Z's office was broken into on the 10th of June - actually very early on the 10th - supposedly somewhere around 1AM. This terrified her and worried her for the safety of her family so suffice to say - KC may have used this Z for her story. I don't blame her for laying low - poor thing!

I hope this helps to clarify for some of you and mods, if I told too much - sorry and feel free to edit :crazy:

I did extensive research into this other ZFG from UCF...KC could very well have gotten the name and some basic info from her. We don't want to pull any innocent people into this so I will be careful what I post here.

She does have kids. Used to have a Silver Ford Focus (no longer). Lives in Brevard (right behind a church with a daycare called "nanny something"...I can't remember the name of the daycare. Works at UCF by commuting back and forth. Graduated from UCF. Used to work in the department where NG works. Her last name is different now.This Z's office was broken into on the 10th of June - actually very early on the 10th - supposedly somewhere around 1AM. This terrified her and worried her for the safety of her family so suffice to say - KC may have used this Z for her story. I don't blame her for laying low - poor thing!

I hope this helps to clarify for some of you and mods, if I told too much - sorry and feel free to edit :crazy:

I think that you are right!

I also think that KC didn't break into the office but probably knows who does. But how would she have excess to the computer? Maybe she was in on the event that took place June 10th. KC said she was protecting someone. Noone else is involved in killing Caylee, IMO, but maybe she's trying to protect the people that broke into ZG office from which she originated the "Zanny the Nanny" story. For instance, if she admits (which I doubt) that she got the name from the ZGs computer, she would then have to explain HOW she got the computer...and that may implicate someone else. And that's who she's protecting.

I just want to correct some dates - NG was killed on 6/10 and found on 6/11. Early on in this thread someone said she was killed on 6/9 - so I went back and verified.

Here's the link - look on the right hand side where it says "Notes"

http://www.nicoleganguzza.com/News/News.html

She was killed on the night of 6/10 and found on 6/11

I visited the Blanchard Park area behind the Post Office. Econ Tr. has parking next to the Econ River and the Post Office. I parked and walked the trail towards the overpass where the river flows under Colonial Drive. Under the overpass I saw a living room set up - a boombox, book shelves, clothes. Next to the fence separating the trail from the highway there are discarded clothes, blankets. I took photos. It freaked me out so bad I panicked and got out of there. That is the area where Nicole's body was found. Obviously people live under Colonial Drive on the river. The river is very wide flowing under the Econ Trail and a little wimpy flowing under Colonial Drive. It isn't far from the parking lot to the wide part of the river and it is very secluded.

Hi Amil! (above bolded by me) Quick question - Are you referring to this set up by homeless people? I'm just wondering b/c, if I'm remembering correctly, that underpass was used years ago - when I use to live in Florida! Wow! That would be incredible that the police would continue to turn their heads to it.

They are doing a search warrant today, near BP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member