Jail Video 2/9: Tommy Croslin, Hank Sr. Part 1 & 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is the report where it talks about Tommy going off into the woods.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...G7sKfQ&sig=AHIEtbTym8p8rc9GOEG_pZADFMeUvbOmdA

That's the first I've seen that report...thanks. It says he exited the vehicle at 2:51 and returned from the woods at 3:35. That's 45 minutes....WTH was he doing in the woods for 45 minutes???? BTW-gotta give the UC guy credit. waiting in the car for 45 minutes while a suspect goes into the woods doing who knows what would make me nervous...but the UC guy kept his cool and finished the job

Also from this link, it seems there is also a connection to a black Chev step side truck, they know who the truck is registered to - I am wondering if anything came from this info? Scannerettes may know who was run on that date...

Also from this link, it seems there is also a connection to a black Chev step side truck, they know who the truck is registered to - I am wondering if anything came from this info? Scannerettes may know who was run on that date...

You got that right! Check out what Wasalurker researched today! Interesting stuff.

It starts with post #263. (I had no idea what I was doing, BTW! All credit goes to the Scannerettes!)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

You got that right! Check out what Wasalurker researched today! Interesting stuff.

It starts with post #263. (I had no idea what I was doing, BTW! All credit goes to the Scannerettes!)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Kimster, wanted to take a minute to give you props. WS made a good choice in appointing you a mod. You are fair but firm. I have been on threads with super cool mods, but you are otherworldly!

:blowkiss:

:grouphug: Thank you very much! If you only knew all the support I get from Tricia and the other mods you'd be amazed! We are all a team here. Members, mods, Tricia, and even the family members of the cases we sleuth. Websleuths rocks!

More and more, this crime keeps pointing back to ToC, including the slightly hysterical tone of his wife takes on when she starts to talk about how believable and credible they are. :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back