Jail Video 2/9: Tommy Croslin, Hank Sr. Part 1 & 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not the jail videos. The undercover drug videos. Is he in any of those? I know Misty says at one point in one video "Hey there's my brother." but is he actually on camera doing a drug sale?

Ask Padilla for the money needed for LDTs for ALL of them.

...baby steps....

Not the jail videos. The undercover drug videos. Is he in any of those? I know Misty says at one point in one video "Hey there's my brother." but is he actually on camera doing a drug sale?

Oh, hmm, now that you mention it I can't remember seeing him. He says he is in jail because he wanted to get high, but that wouldn't fall under the charge of trafficking, seems Law Enforcement has been focused on ToC for quite some time.

Maybe in the undercover drug transaction video thread but I thought I watched them all. I doubt they have released all of them though.

Do you remember which video? I only saw RC, MC, HS and DB.

Sorry, I thought debs was talking about seeing Tommy on camera in the jail video's, there is a thread for the undercover video's but I don't remember seeing him. I am sure LE has their reasons. :twocents:

Tommy said he was picked up as he was walking out of Spinner's (?) He wasn't with them when they were selling. He went into the store to get ciggies.

I wonder if the cameras messed up when Tommy was selling. We have not seen his dealing in a video. If that is the case Tommy should shut up about how they have him on video.

Now I am trying to think why they would not release the video of Tommy. We know it was Tommy and Misty on that deal.

Why would they take his bond away?

Maybe something is said on the video of Tommy that they don't want released.

Why would they take his bond away?
It has something to do with burglary charges being added after the drug charge. I know I have seen it in another case but I can't remember where.

I think it is the judge sets the bond on the arrest warrant for the drugs. Then he is charged with more charges that could be taken into consideration for setting the drug bond. So then they revoke that drug bond and have to wait for arraignment to reset the drug bond. The SA will have a chance then to ask for the bond to be higher since he has more charges against him and more reason to run.

There is still a shotgun out there possibly in a criminals hands that was stolen in one of the burglaries and never recovered.

There is still a shotgun out there possibly in a criminals hands that was stolen in one of the burglaries and never recovered.

I thought the shotgun was recovered when Lindsy, bless her heart, took the police around the house to recover items she didn't recognize. I thought it was out in a shed.

tommy's bond was revoked because he committed a felony while on bond, IIRC.

I thought the shotgun was recovered when Lindsy, bless her heart, took the police around the house to recover items she didn't recognize. I thought it was out in a shed.

Debs, I seem to remember Lyndsey decided to search according to the complaint because that was something she did not want her kids to find but it was not found. Let me check the arrest warrants.

tommy's bond was revoked because he committed a felony while on bond, IIRC.

Whisperer if that is the case then why did he have the 100k bond in the first place? Wasn't he out on bond when he did the drug deal?

Oh Doc, good question..

....I would have to go back to the beginning with Tommy. I can't think off the top of my head.

I am trying to recall when they revoked the bond. Wasn't it after misty told them about the burglaries? ooooh, my brain hurts.

In the warrant it states the shotgun status is STOLEN/ETC. Other items are reported STOLEN/RECOVERED.

It states in the report the firearm was never located in or near the residences though other stuff was.

Now I am wondering if the reason Toms video drug bust is not shown is when he went to the drug deal they stopped at some place and he went off into the woods and then came back to the car and they went on and made the deal to buy the drugs at a parking lot I believe. Did Tommy stop and pickup the shotgun to trade to the dealer too?

I just have a feeling that gun was recovered and that is why they have ETC after it's status.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q...vJQvm4&sig=AHIEtbSjWL5JCEhsIrftRMu9gj5g3f55VA

Oh Doc, good question..

....I would have to go back to the beginning with Tommy. I can't think off the top of my head.

I am trying to recall when they revoked the bond. Wasn't it after misty told them about the burglaries? ooooh, my brain hurts.

Mine too LOL LOL

Whisperer if that is the case then why did he have the 100k bond in the first place? Wasn't he out on bond when he did the drug deal?

incident report when he stole the gun from M Martin
: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/09/16/croslin.police.report.pdf

There were criminal charges for that and also when he was found at the bus stop with the drugs in the van, so yes, he's had some run ins and I am sure the courts patience ran out. : )

Lyndsey sure has some patience doesn't she?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back