James Alan Dussing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This means a lot to me.
James vanished on 5/6 and hasn’t been found since. His car, wallet, keys and phone were all left behind at his home. No video footage from surrounding neighborhoods or businesses have come forward with anything.
We assume he walked to whatever destination he was going to…a father of two and a really great man.
Keller Texas 76244

This means a lot to me.
James vanished on 5/6 and hasn’t been found since. His car, wallet, keys and phone were all left behind at his home. No video footage from surrounding neighborhoods or businesses have come forward with anything.
We assume he walked to whatever destination he was going to…a father of two and a really great man.
Keller Texas 76244
I live not far from y'all- North -twenty miles-
You maybe not want to answer this publicly; that's okay. Was James going through some challenges ( personal or business)? You mentioned he left all his personal belongings, including his wallet, cell phone, Credit cards, and bank information. I feel silly asking some of these questions -that probably have been asked and answered: are you or have you been able to look backward and reverse engineer his movements before disappearance

He was dealing with personal issues. If he did do what everyone thinks he’s done……then where is his body?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar
Back