James Bisset / Shannan Gilbert connection

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This whole thing stinks to high heavens. Not only bisset was found dead, so was another aquarium director in 2013.. seems more like a hit when there is 2 so called suicides.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch....cond-tragic-suicide-of-aquarium-exec-reported

And, in August 2013 the wife of one of the developers of the LI Aquarium mysteriously fell overboard their anchored yacht and drowned. While autopsy and toxicology reports were pending officials said they believed it was an accident.

(Her husband)"... told cops he frantically threw about 10 life jackets in the direction of her screams and then radioed the Coast Guard on a marine frequency."

http://nypost.com/2013/08/12/upper-...erboard-while-boating-with-hubby-in-hamptons/

http://nypost.com/2013/08/13/offici...-appropriate-with-us-but-family-isnt-so-sure/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ly-Falls-Overboard-an-ANCHORED-Yacht-amp-Dies

And, in August 2013 the wife of one of the developers of the LI Aquarium mysteriously fell overboard their anchored yacht and drowned. While autopsy and toxicology reports were pending officials said they believed it was an accident.

(Her husband)"... told cops he frantically threw about 10 life jackets in the direction of her screams and then radioed the Coast Guard on a marine frequency."

http://nypost.com/2013/08/12/upper-...erboard-while-boating-with-hubby-in-hamptons/

http://nypost.com/2013/08/13/offici...-appropriate-with-us-but-family-isnt-so-sure/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ly-Falls-Overboard-an-ANCHORED-Yacht-amp-Dies

Wow.. a third person tied to bissets aquarium mysteriously dies. This whole thing is like the aftermath of the luftansa heist. When the real jimmy the gent burke got paranoid and started whacking everyone who he felt couldnt be trusted to not squeal to the feds.. is scpd burke in any way related to james burke who was an associate of the lucchese crime family? Seems like thats this cats idol.

You have secret indictments in fed court going on with the other cops involved in the loeb case.. why so much secrecy? Is it to protect credible witnesses or try and implement some damage control here?

IMO, as a long island local, there is no lone nut serial killer here.. especially considering burkes history. This case seems more like sex trafficking and prostitution gone wrong in the hands of the local and possibly national/international elite.. the GB4 were likely murdered and dumped because they knew something or saw something they werent supposed to see.. or maybe the victims were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Meaning, someone at these oak beach parties did a little to much crack/cocaine and likely got so high/delusional/paranoid that a psychosis took over that drove them to kill these women. Theres just way to many long island elite involved or being suicided/murdered here over this LISK case for it to be a lone nut serial killer. IMO

Wow.. a third person tied to bissets aquarium mysteriously dies. This whole thing is like the aftermath of the luftansa heist. When the real jimmy the gent burke got paranoid and started whacking everyone who he felt couldnt be trusted to not squeal to the feds.. is scpd burke in any way related to james burke who was an associate of the lucchese crime family? Seems like thats this cats idol.

You have secret indictments in fed court going on with the other cops involved in the loeb case.. why so much secrecy? Is it to protect credible witnesses or try and implement some damage control here?

IMO, as a long island local, there is no lone nut serial killer here.. especially considering burkes history. This case seems more like sex trafficking and prostitution gone wrong in the hands of the local and possibly national/international elite.. the GB4 were likely murdered and dumped because they knew something or saw something they werent supposed to see.. or maybe the victims were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Meaning, someone at these oak beach parties did a little to much crack/cocaine and likely got so high/delusional/paranoid that a psychosis took over that drove them to kill these women. Theres just way to many long island elite involved or being suicided/murdered here over this LISK case for it to be a lone nut serial killer. IMO

Has anyone thrown a FOIA request at the SCPD? Looks like it would be easy enough to do. I too believe there is a cover up going on and we see the tip of the iceberg at the moment.

http://www.suffolkcountyny.gov/Portals/0/publicworks/PDF/apppubaccrec.pdf

Has anyone thrown a FOIA request at the SCPD? Looks like it would be easy enough to do. I too believe there is a cover up going on and we see the tip of the iceberg at the moment.

http://www.suffolkcountyny.gov/Portals/0/publicworks/PDF/apppubaccrec.pdf

What specific records do you think should be requested through FOIA? After this past election cycle, it seems like corrupt public officials know to set up and use a private server for any shady pay for play/business dealings, so they can get around FOIA requests.

PS.. Lets go Rangers!

High end call girls are managed by professional agencies. They don't accept blocked numbers, and they verify the clients credit card, and identity, before they send a girl out. Craigslist girls, welI I suppose it's backpage girls these days, are often just random young girls.. they don't really know wtf they are doing, and so they take crazy chances.

When my husband and I lived on Long Island, we lived
in Massapequa and he had an office in the home and Riverhead.
When Shannan went missing Bissette's name was attached to
her, in the way of talk all over the town.

When Megan went missing, I was part of a group that tried to help find her by searching for her. Bissette's name was attached to
Megan, and the same goes for Amber.

For the life of me, I don't know why everyone talks up Hackett based on one phonecall. All I have ever heard, back when I lived there, was Bissette Bissette Bissette.

When my husband and I lived on Long Island, we lived
in Massapequa and he had an office in the home and Riverhead.
When Shannan went missing Bissette's name was attached to
her, in the way of talk all over the town.

When Megan went missing, I was part of a group that tried to help find her by searching for her. Bissette's name was attached to
Megan, and the same goes for Amber.

For the life of me, I don't know why everyone talks up Hackett based on one phonecall. All I have ever heard, back when I lived there, was Bissette Bissette Bissette.

I think you have a good point (at least for the GB4). A friend of mine has a son who worked at the Kenworth plant where Gary Ridgeway worked. According to them everyone there was calling him "Green River Gary" for a long time before he was ever arrested. They knew it was him and could see it bothered him but he just tried to ignore it. Often times the locals do know exactly who it is.

I think you have a good point (at least for the GB4). A friend of mine has a son who worked at the Kenworth plant where Gary Ridgeway worked. According to them everyone there was calling him "Green River Gary" for a long time before he was ever arrested. They knew it was him and could see it bothered him but he just tried to ignore it. Often times the locals do know exactly who it is.

don't believe they called him that to his face and it was because he was questioned in the 80's and cleared

don't believe they called him that to his face and it was because he was questioned in the 80's and cleared

Yes, I believe it was because he had previously been questioned and his truck matched the description of a vehicle involved and then he would repainted it. So you're right, the public thinking it was him was a no-brainer. The story I heard was that it was to his face but this was third hand knowledge by the time I heard it.

What if the killer had a connection to both bissett and the female? The connection could be he owned a construction company and knew bissett through business. I live in Lon island, Bissett nursery isfamily owned. and at the time of his death, James Bissett had made millions of dollars in the construction business with his family (includingstake in the long island aquariam with another owner that was also found mysteriously dead around the same time)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch....cond-tragic-suicide-of-aquarium-exec-reported

Im saying there may be a possible connection between the two or even 3 deaths. I believe know the killer is organized enough to run a business and petty enough to kill. If he would kill for fun or ritual , he would surely kill over a past grudge OR the fear of being outed by someone that could for whatever reason ID him to the crime ... A frequent customer maybe?

Maybe the killer had a connection to SOMEONE on the Island and the girls. Or not.

This is in reply to an earlier poster that brought up the possibility of this being a hit man style murderer that maybe runs with a pack of trusted individuals (through close ties or blackmail). I heard crazy stories of this ex pimp from long island with a kung fu class not far from bissett nursery. I think he's a gardener but anyway people pay him to get beat with objects and he even stages "hunts" where he has his followers go out at night for him and his a team of "hunters" to catch. Now I know this sounds extreme but it is true, my friend that trains at Vamos told me of a few threads that went up online about the place. Soon more followed calling it names like a pain cult and it's leader a sadist. I bring this up to point out, of there a karate schools teachers that know enough about "hunting" people to have followers and stage these activities, the killer may have some kind of training beyond that of a regualar citizen. Maybe he was in the military or police or even a class like this that has some sort of code. I know the killer is on Long Island and probably has a boat, it's the easist way to transport bodies undetected, which hhe clearly has been for some time (20 years or more)

http://www.aikijiujitsukungfu.com

In case any of you are interested in the ACTUAL CLASS it's here. Prepare to be shocked...

That's really crazy! jeez, who knew.

http://www.aikijiujitsukungfu.com/jjj3hun.htm

"We hunt you; 3-4 days of grueling physical and mental tasks to accomplish while others are attempting to delay and prevent your success. Better look over your shoulder and hope they don't get to your destination before you do. Just hope that they don't catch up to you out in the woods. "WHO WAS THAT FOLLOWING ME IN THE STORE?"
"THE CLERK JUST SLIPPED ME A NOTE!" "THEY ARE EVERYWHERE I GO"...
THE HUNTERS
For more than 35 years S J has used his numerous contacts, associates and real-world expertise to create a 3-day adventure that will terrify and thrill you; it will expand your mind, and test your skills in a way that nothing else can."

…………..

If you finish, whether you win or lose, you will come away from the hunt with a better understanding of yourself and with memories to last a lifetime... even if they are memories of being tied up and put in the trunk of a car. Good luck Huntees, stay vigilant and don't give up!

I could see someone with a predator mindset being very attracted to classes/adventures like this.

Ok, I am intrigued. Mods please note we are not saying that anyone who owns this company is somehow involved. It's just very interesting imo that there's this kind of "pain cult" going on in LI that's been there for years and obviously recruits people to stalk and hunt other people down and inflict damage. It's an underground I had no idea existed. Kinda like someone got real inspired by Fight Club maybe? Anyway, I'm just wondering out loud about what kinds people who sign up to be the hunters, and whether our killer may have been interested in groups like this. I notice there are a fair number of women who participate. Obvs I don't think any of the victims participated in these classes, it's just odd. (Also this probably doesn't belong in the Bisset thread unless there's a direct connection to be made there).
Here's a thread that talks about people with fighting experience's opinions of the program, both good and bad:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

edited to add: on page 12 there is a description of what happens in the group once you reach a high level: you get a special tattoo. If you leave the group and want to come back, they cut a square around the tattoo with a razor. You leave after *that* and want to come back- they cut the tattoo out of you. This sounds familiar, doesn't it? Like the idea may have inspired someone on the island.

This is in reply to an earlier poster that brought up the possibility of this being a hit man style murderer that maybe runs with a pack of trusted individuals (through close ties or blackmail). I heard crazy stories of this ex pimp from long island with a kung fu class not far from bissett nursery. I think he's a gardener but anyway people pay him to get beat with objects and he even stages "hunts" where he has his followers go out at night for him and his a team of "hunters" to catch. Now I know this sounds extreme but it is true, my friend that trains at Vamos told me of a few threads that went up online about the place. Soon more followed calling it names like a pain cult and it's leader a sadist. I bring this up to point out, of there a karate schools teachers that know enough about "hunting" people to have followers and stage these activities, the killer may have some kind of training beyond that of a regualar citizen. Maybe he was in the military or police or even a class like this that has some sort of code. I know the killer is on Long Island and probably has a boat, it's the easist way to transport bodies undetected, which hhe clearly has been for some time (20 years or more)
A hitman who was being blackmailed? Seriously, how do you think that would end?
"Hitman". That brought Gary Mellius to mind. Do you think there is anyone in that group that would want Gary dead?

Ok, I am intrigued. Mods please note we are not saying that anyone who owns this company is somehow involved. It's just very interesting imo that there's this kind of "pain cult" going on in LI that's been there for years and obviously recruits people to stalk and hunt other people down and inflict damage. It's an underground I had no idea existed. Kinda like someone got real inspired by Fight Club maybe? Anyway, I'm just wondering out loud about what kinds people who sign up to be the hunters, and whether our killer may have been interested in groups like this. I notice there are a fair number of women who participate. Obvs I don't think any of the victims participated in these classes, it's just odd. (Also this probably doesn't belong in the Bisset thread unless there's a direct connection to be made there).
Here's a thread that talks about people with fighting experience's opinions of the program, both good and bad:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

edited to add: on page 12 there is a description of what happens in the group once you reach a high level: you get a special tattoo. If you leave the group and want to come back, they cut a square around the tattoo with a razor. You leave after *that* and want to come back- they cut the tattoo out of you. This sounds familiar, doesn't it? Like the idea may have inspired someone on the island.

LOL my martial arts school visited these wackadoos a few times back in the day just pretending they were interested in signing up. My two best friends went once but I was out of state in college at the time. This was back like 2008 or so. The stories you see online are 100% true. I wonder if they are still around.

edit: there was a hunt as late as 2016 at least.

If you have some time, read about these guys. It's an adventure. With what was going on in their classes I'm honestly flabbergasted they still exist.

LOL my martial arts school visited these wackadoos a few times back in the day just pretending they were interested in signing up. My two best friends went once but I was out of state in college at the time. This was back like 2008 or so. The stories you see online are 100% true. I wonder if they are still around.

edit: there was a hunt as late as 2016 at least.

If you have some time, read about these guys. It's an adventure. With what was going on in their classes I'm honestly flabbergasted they still exist.

Why can't killings potentially be part of some sort of high level hunt?
LISK is a predator. He plays by his own rules. He marches to the beat of his own drum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back