James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can we at least be a little objective here. The fecal matter has never been mentioned beside JBR having problems. Do we have to assume that it was Burke's when there is no evidence to suggest it. Wearing oversized underwear is not a new development in this case.
I think most people Are trying to be objective, but the chocolates are shocking. Since it has been said that JBR had fecal problems, I'm leaning towards the mess being hers. omgosh, this is bizarre and sickening, and I can't imagine what would cause kids to behave like this. And as far as these messes go, I do Not believe they went unnoticed by the parents. What did they think and do about it? I'm a little lost about the pajamas. How much too big were they?

Can we at least be a little objective here. The fecal matter has never been mentioned beside JBR having problems. Do we have to assume that it was Burke's when there is no evidence to suggest it. Wearing oversized underwear is not a new development in this case.
No evidence?
I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny – housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother’s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess.
Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, page 370

seems like it might have made sense to check the DNA of the feces on the chocoloate...

Of course the whole thing is kooky. I actually had a difficult time even writing that sentence... know what I mean :banghead:

If it was BR feces then it seems to be a bit twisted, almost like he was angry
about something. ( maybe because JBR was getting lots of attention and he wasnt ) :fence:
Do we know that the feces wasn't checked, because you're right about that. If it was checked, and it belonged to one of the kids, I can understand why it wasn't made public. But, IMO, it was probably checked, because how could something so wrong, be ignored? Also, since I'm thinking it was checked, I'm guessing it was identified, because if it hadn't been, certain intruder theorists, would have jumped all over it, and rightfully so. MOO.

There was also other mention of fecal matter being found in JB's bed the size of a grapefruit-I have to go back & read that part

So does this fecal smearing, if it's JBR's, lend itself to a slightly modified version of ST's bedwetting-rage theory?

Without pointing at anyone, poo is poo, and it at no time should end up on a box of chocolates.

The fact that smeared poo was on a box of chocolates sounds intentional.
I can't think of a reason for it to be there aside from a soiled item of clothing being rubbed against or left on top and then dragging a bit when being lifted off.

So it sounds intentional.
And when someone starts intentionally smearing faeces on stuff, you know things aren't quite right.

Fecal smearing is quite common- almost a "given"- in kids in abuse/neglect/trauma situations. I discovered this academically during foster parent/adoption training and experientially as a foster parent. Within the group of foster parents iny area every single foster parent has had one or more foster children who engaged in such behavior. A very off-putting behavior (and intentionally so).

I am still looking for the other mention of fecal matter found in her bed
to me-the matter on the chocolates was intentional doing by Burke-JMO

Fecal smearing is quite common- almost a "given"- in kids in abuse/neglect/trauma situations. I discovered this academically during foster parent/adoption training and experientially as a foster parent. Within the group of foster parents iny area every single foster parent has had one or more foster children who engaged in such behavior. A very off-putting behavior (and intentionally so).

Yes-He goes through a checklist of Sexually Aggressive Children or Sexual Behavioral Problems this is one of the behaviors

So does this fecal smearing, if it's JBR's, lend itself to a slightly modified version of ST's bedwetting-rage theory?
Really! If bedwetting would cause a rage, what would this do? And if the mess belonged to BR, why would PR rage on JBR? And why in the heck wasn't this mess cleaned up? whether they staged the scene or not, and whether they wrote the note or not, wouldn't a parent remove this kind of evidence??? Honestly, as a parent, I think I'd remove it, if for no other reason than to save my children humiliation.... unless it belonged to the intruder, but if that's the case, why didn't the parents make an issue of it?

Really! If bedwetting would cause a rage, what would this do? And if the mess belonged to BR, why would PR rage on JBR? And why in the heck wasn't this mess cleaned up? whether they staged the scene or not, and whether they wrote the note or not, wouldn't a parent remove this kind of evidence??? Honestly, as a parent, I think I'd remove it, if for no other reason than to save my children humiliation.... unless it belonged to the intruder, but if that's the case, why didn't the parents make an issue of it?

Not sure I really buy ST's bed wetting - rage theory, just saying if bed wetting would send someone through the roof, what would fecal smearing do? It must either have been JB's, or PR thought it was JB's, if this was the source of the rage.

Jonbenet had been wiped down with something. If she soiled herself in the room the the cloth could have been placed or sat on the candy box. The soiling could have been accidental or from getting a head injury if it happened t hat night. It could show that the head in jury happened upstairs along with the clean up. Reports of soiling., stained panties., bladder infections., and vaginitis along with this candy and the assault is just awful.

Am I remembering correctly on this: wasn't feces found in an unflushed toilet bowl in the basement? Seems like one of the depositions shows the questioning of either John or Patsy about this.

Am I remembering correctly on this: wasn't feces found in an unflushed toilet bowl in the basement? Seems like one of he depositions shows the questioning of either John or Patsy about this.

This was not mentioned in the book that I can recall

To me-the most important part of the book was when he totally ripped John's & Lou's intruder theory apart by John's own words & Fleet & French visit to the basement that morning.

Am I remembering correctly on this: wasn't feces found in an unflushed toilet bowl in the basement? Seems like one of the depositions shows the questioning of either John or Patsy about this.

I don't have the link but they were interviewed and asked who used that toilet and john said the neighbor boy had used it or so he thought. He also said his own kids had probably used it since they played down there. He also told of a little neighbor boy trying to look up jonbenet's dress. He did not say the boy had used it that day or at least i don't think he did.

people arn't objective here......if you don't have a RDI or BDI theory you get jumped on........

everyone is off and running assuming it is Burke's ! it must be Burke's ! he has to be guilty! it all fits blah blah blah

people arn't objective here......if you don't have a RDI or BDI theory you get jumped on........

everyone is off and running assuming it is Burke's ! it must be Burke's ! he has to be guilty! it all fits blah blah blah

FairM,
You know something, IDI is dead in the water, since there is no forensic evidence linking to anyone outside the Ramsey house.

Thats why people appear less objective than on other forums, its pretty obvious that the Ramseys staged the wine-cellar crime-scene, forensic evidence at the scene links them to aspects where there should be no familial evidence.

And the latest revelations regarding fecal matter just make the case weirder, most RDI assumed it was all an accident, well now its all up in air again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee
Back