James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
?? It should be rather obvious whether they are girl's panties or boy's briefs. ??
KK is referring not to panties and briefs, but rather pajama bottoms.
Here is the relevant passage from Kolar:
CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.
Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, page 370

CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.

Thank you. She said something about them being inside the black pants, that's why I thought they must be underwear.

Can I please just ask those of you who are really in the know re: details and evidence:

WTF with the feces smeared on a box of chocolates? I cannot get past this!

Did the kids rub their poo on the candy and think it was funny? Was it intended as a sick joke in hopes someone would eat poo? I don't get it. I am gobsmacked by that little jewel.

Anybody??? TIA.

cynic,
Wow, what are a pair of Burke's pajama pants containing fecal matter doing in JonBenet's bedroom, along with the fecally smeared box of chocolates.

And why no questions during the interviews?

cynic,
Wow, what are a pair of Burke's pajama pants containing fecal matter doing in JonBenet's bedroom, along with the fecally smeared box of chocolates.

That is one dadgum incontinent family. Red flags EVERYWHERE!!!!

Can I please just ask those of you who are really in the know re: details and evidence:

WTF with the feces smeared on a box of chocolates? I cannot get past this!

Did the kids rub their poo on the candy and think it was funny? Was it intended as a sick joke in hopes someone would eat poo? I don't get it. I am gobsmacked by that little jewel.

Anybody??? TIA.
Kolar links this to other troubling behavior he found relating to Burke.
Additionally, a box of candy located in her bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces. Both of these discoveries had been made during the processing of the crime scene during the execution of search warrants following the discovery of JonBenét’s body. I wondered whether fecal material observed in pajamas thought to belong to Burke, and smeared on the box of candy in his sister’s bedroom, could have been related to the symptoms of scatological behavior associated with SBP.

cynic,

BBM
That is a very good question.

cynic,

Right?! My questions too.... I haven't gotten my book yet and it won't arrive till next week...but I'm afraid it might bring up more questions than answers...

It's also interesting that they thought those pajama bottoms with poop they saw in her room were TOO BIG, even though they were in HER room, and that they must be Burke's....

...And yet she was found in underwear TOO BIG as well.... I wonder if those pajama bottoms really were his, or if they weren't, and did have significance or was proof of something else she had worn that was TOO BIG....(for whatever reason - maybe because she always messed her clothes, and needed something clean nearby that may or may not have belonged to her, or fit her, but provided something to change into at the time)??

Just seems interesting that another garment was messed up in her room, and was also too big....

Right?! My questions too.... I haven't gotten my book yet and it won't arrive till next week...but I'm afraid it might bring up more questions than answers...

It's also interesting that they thought those pajama bottoms with poop they saw in her room were TOO BIG, even though they were in HER room, and that they must be Burke's....

...And yet she was found in underwear TOO BIG as well.... I wonder if those pajama bottoms really were his, or if they weren't, and did have significance or was proof of something else she had worn that was TOO BIG....(for whatever reason - maybe because she always messed her clothes, and needed something clean nearby that may or may not have belonged to her, or fit her, but provided something to change into at the time)??

Just seems interesting that another garment was messed up in her room, and was also too big....
You're right about the book raising more questions. It definitely does that. It makes you wish you had some "quality time" alone in the BPD evidence room and of course, access to the case file.

Maybe we could start making new topics to discuss all the new info found in the book?

Additionally, a box of candy located in her bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces. Both of these discoveries had been made during the processing of the crime scene during the execution of search warrants following the discovery of JonBenét’s body. I wondered whether fecal material observed in pajamas thought to belong to Burke, and smeared on the box of candy in his sister’s bedroom, could have been related to the symptoms of scatological behavior associated with SBP.

FMI:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scatology"]Scatology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
In a sexual context, scatology refers to the romanticism of fecal matter, whether in passing admiration, the use of feces in various sexual acts, or simply the act of seeing it. Entire subcultures in sexuality are devoted to this fetish.

seems like it might have made sense to check the DNA of the feces on the chocoloate...

Of course the whole thing is kooky. I actually had a difficult time even writing that sentence... know what I mean :banghead:

If it was BR feces then it seems to be a bit twisted, almost like he was angry
about something. ( maybe because JBR was getting lots of attention and he wasnt ) :fence:

Yeah, was reading up on this too today -

Fecal smearing by children/people can also be an indicator of a few different things - from several different mental heath sources/links, could be an indicator of:

- Sexual abuse, regressive - defensive behavior
- Physical and/or emotional abuse/neglect
- ODD/Defiance/Parenting issues
- Other behavioral or mental disorders
- Autism/aspergers behaviors
- Sensory disorder
- Attention-seeking
- Anger / need for control
- Fetish and sexual issues
- Anal phase of child development - not growing out of stage/not having needs met
- Curiosity, fascination with poop

To know which reasons apply to the Ramseys, would have to know more about what was going on with them - or what happened to them.... But we have some clues that factor in, don't we?

Do we know whose chocolates they were?
Perhaps it could have been a cause of tension between siblings?

all this makes me so mad...if the ceilings were that low,why the heck would the "intruder" need a suitcase to stand on?
....and i do think it matters a lot that jr changed the story about what toy burke was playing with that night.because it means he lies.if he was telling the truth he would have said he doesn't remember.what 10 year old boy lets his dad help him into his pj's anyways?aaagh,so frustrating.they truly only wanted us to see the chocolate box but not the crap it was covered with...

bbm

really!!!!!

Thank you! So this is in keeping with Burke's fecal smearing a couple of years earlier.

These children must have been through hell. :(

I don't know if it's significant:

PATSY RAMSEY: No. He has a sweet tooth. He
23 doesn't like fruit too much. He likes pineapple a
24 little bit, strawberries a little bit, but he would not
25 pour himself a big bowl of pineapple.
1 TOM HANEY: If he got up in the middle of the
2 night would he eat something like that?
3 PATSY RAMSEY: No. He would eat something
4 chocolate.

Can we at least be a little objective here. The fecal matter has never been mentioned beside JBR having problems. Do we have to assume that it was Burke's when there is no evidence to suggest it. Wearing oversized underwear is not a new development in this case.

I just finished my book-WOW
It is an eye opener on Burke- the fact that the R never let anyone see his medical records .There had to be something in them that they did not want anyone to see-b/c he had issues!!
Patsy wrote the RN-no doubt & covered up the crime to save *someone*
The secret Santa-JK thought maybe Patsy told JB that Santa might make a special trip to the Michigan home to explain the other presents that would be there.
There was so much in this book that I never even thought of-JK is a very intelligent police officer & he had me spellbound for the last 24 hrs it took me to read his book.
He is also very handsome-LOL
Mary Lacy should be ashamed of herself for the way she treated him-very unprofessional & so not lady like!!!

I am just in shock after reading this book-I almost can't think straight..just WOW

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm
Back