James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In addition to above, new GJ discussion. As US citizen, I understand that it's legal to make amendmends/changes to US Constitution. It's legal and encouraged by US Government and Supreme Court to:
- make changes (if needed) in Standard and Procedure for Food and Health administration;
- review and make changes in Standard and Procedures for Military Defense, Transportation, Construction and even NASA Administration;
- as time goes on, even the private sector recognized the need for re-evaluating their standards and procedure to accommodate new discovery...

So, I didn't see where is the law in USA which could prohibit to assemble the new GJ for re-evaluating new discoveries? Especially, when original GJ did not 'warrant the filing of charges against anyone' 13 years ago!

The political aspect of JBR case is simply DISGUSTING!
JMO

DD,

Sorry, I respectfully disagree. And here is why.

- Grand Jury had done their work in October 1999 which is 7 years before Kolar presented his overview of the case to DA. Granted, evidences of spider web and possibly BR/JBR 'poop' business were probably available to GJ in 1999. But not DNA and stunt gun fiasco. So, in 1999, the 'evidences' of IDI were 'on the table', polluting GJ vision;
- In 1999, GJ was conducted under DA watch-dog. BPD wasn't involved and wasn't allow to provide any knowledgeable guidance. Now, case is back to BPD and if new GJ will be assembled - BPD will be involved, Hence, possible different outcome;
- In 1999, JR wasn't call to testify. Now, under BPD power, JR must testify and nobody will tread him with the 'golden gloves';
- In 1999, GJ doesn't have the right question to ask BR. Since 2008, BPD is trying to talk to BR but he refuse to talk. Now, if new GJ, Burke must testify!;
- Finally, the most important, in preparation for the new GJ, the medical history (which are currently 'sealed') must be 'unsealed'.

So, as you can see, new GJ (which Kolar was pushing since 2006) would/could help to finally get the resolution in JBR murder. And I do honestly believe that this is the right way to go. Hope, Kolar book will make the difference and we can see in near future new GJ. ....JMO

:woohoo:OpenMind! :goodpost:

:gthanks: It's good to have a fellow HOPEFUL!

Does anyone know the size difference between JonBenet and Burke? Weight? Height?
From JonBenet's autopsy:
The unembalmed, well developed and well nourished caucasian female body measures 47 inches in length and weighs an estimated 45 pounds.
For Burke, I think you will only be able to estimate from photos. There are plenty online of the two of them together. If you have difficulty finding them, just give a holler here, and I'm sure someone will help.

i am currently devouring the chapter on the red flags and behavioral clues!!!

(but why kolar waited 300+ pages to explain the meaning of the "symbol" used frequently confounds me... for those 300+ pages i was wondering what the "symbol" meant and kept looking for an answer elsewhere in the book lol)

The cross seems to show up quite a few times and maybe a few other times that haven't been noticed yet in patsy's behavior and beeps with burke.

(but why kolar waited 300+ pages to explain the meaning of the "symbol" used frequently confounds me... for those 300+ pages i was wondering what the "symbol" meant and kept looking for an answer elsewhere in the book lol)

BBM
I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by the symbol! I kept looking for a footnote or something to explain the symbol, too.

My book FINALLY arrived!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[/B]

BBM
I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by the symbol! I kept looking for a footnote or something to explain the symbol, too.

LOL...If I understand correctly, I think Kolar did it purposely. Remember, in the beginning, he warned us to read the book, without skipping anything. Slowly, after the 'foreign faction', he starts the Case File. It's like an artist, before starts painting the portrait, he's placing one-dimensional contour. And slowly, Kolar starts using the behaviour 'flags' without telling us what it is. Using the artist analogy, it's like start placing the shadow and colors on the portrait without telling us which color tube was used. You know what I mean? Kolar doesn't want any disturbances. He wants you to completely get into his 'multi-dimensional painting' first. JMO

Like you, I was looking and wondering what is it mean? But after I finish the book, I REALLY APPRECIATE him for what he've done with these 'flags'. Now, afer I can see the WHOLE painting - I can work backward for details (see which tube has which color:)...JMO

kolar's recurring use of "and hence" in the chapter makes me LOL every time :D

Dear Shelby1,

Are you reading my mind???!!!! WOW...yes, as of today, after reading Kolar's book, I had the same scenario (see post 64 on '3 critical questions' thread)...amazing!!! the same outcome. I'm glad...Hope more people could see the same POSSIBILITY....

I just finished Kolar's book; I suspect that is the conclusion he was driving toward, although for legal reasons he could not just flat out say it.

I was long a PDI, but not after reading the latest information. I always more or less dismissed BDI, as I couldn't imagine an almost ten year old behaving so wickedly. I think Kolar is probably as close to the truth as will ever come out PUBLICLY.

I just finished Kolar's book; I suspect that is the conclusion he was driving toward, although for legal reasons he could not just flat out say it.

I was long a PDI, but not after reading the latest information. I always more or less dismissed BDI, as I couldn't imagine an almost ten year old behaving so wickedly. I think Kolar is probably as close to the truth as will ever come out PUBLICLY.

Agree! Especially, because Kolar had access to GJ documentation. TS didn't.

But the most important, Kolar achive something that nobody done in 16 years: he tides the DA information (by working in DA and having good working relationship w/DA investigators) with BPD information (with whom he had great relation before and after joining DA). This kind of work Boulder Authorities have failed to perform since December 26, 1996! Kolar was making their job...and when nobody wants to proceed: he wrote the book. Bravo, Mr. Kolar!

kolar's recurring use of "and hence" in the chapter makes me LOL every time :D

Kolar uses journalism throughout his book that leads me to believe he is pointing us towards taking a very close look at JR's involvment in JB's death.
If you go back through it just to check out how often he refers to something negative about the case involving JR, rather than Patsy, then look into this mention again of JR in the Epilogue of his book, it seems to me that he has a great deal of concern about JR's involvement. Even if Kolar is alluding that Burke was involved in JB's death, he is also making me wonder if he feels JR got involved into the crime making it remain a possibililty that he could be prosecuted for murder. John Ramsey's political and financial power is uncontestable, and Mr. Kolar had to be very certain he positioned himself outside of JR's damaging ability to destroy him.

So, if the assault took place in the kitchen or dining room,
for removal of the body from first floor to basement,

is it three steps and then eight steps down to the basement landing?

Is there a premise within JK's book as to which Ramsey was incapable of relocating JBR's body from the initial crime scene.

Could a child have dragged JBR's body down those stairs?

floor plans:
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/6502/primer2/primer10_blue.html

at 4:56, basement stairs:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QofH2gBtC6A&feature=channel&list=UL"]JonBenet Investigation Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

So, if the assault took place in the kitchen or dining room,
for removal of the body from first floor to basement,
<snipped for brevity>.

Could a child have dragged JBR's body down those stairs?
<snipped for brevity>

Tadpole, I suspect JonBenet's body would bear evidence of dragging, which the autopsy and photos don't mention or show.

I haven't read Kolar's book yet.

ty BOESP.

Ya, it had been mentioned, the possibility of JBR being dragged upright, supporting the body, under the underarms.
I'm trying to picture how the abrasion on her face could be the result of dragging.

I thought it possible that she was dragged down a couple of steps through the butler kitchen then down into the basement with possible first aid moves. The clothing drag maybe. The blanket drag and even the hand tie seemed possble except we don't know about carpet fibers being on the blanket.

What page does he reveal what the symbol is?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back