James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When my nephew was doing his EMT training they had to be able to drag a one hundred and fifty pound person so many feet. So my brother (his son) volunteered and was drug about fifty feet. He said it pulled his pants down and almost off.

If JonBenet was dragged to the basement by Burke I wonder if her panties were pulled down and maybe off? But that doesn't explain the size twelves. I don't see Pasty or John dragging her, I see them carrying her down there.

Could the abrasion on JonBenet's face of come from when she was strangled and then her head dropping forward and that could of caused it?

That couldn't have happened. Her body had only MINOR, small abrasions and scratches here and there. If she had been dragged down a flight (or 2) of stairs by ANYONE, there would be a lot more marks on her. And especially if she were still alive when this happened (as I believe was the case- the general opinion- Kolar agrees- is that she died in the basement just outside the WC near the paint tote) there would have been MUCH bruising on her legs and torso. And a coroner would be able to tell.
The round mark on her cheek couldn't have come from her head dropping on the floor. That round mark was made by something vert specific pressing her skin or her skin pressing it. She was not dragged down any stairs.
I believe she was carried down the spiral stairs, and that is where she got the bits of green garland in her hair- they were wrapped with it.
BR did not move, drag, or otherwise handle his sister's unconscious (and then dead) body. MOO.

If it's pretty much agreed that an adult got jonbenet down in the basement after she lay there or elsewhere for up to 90 minutes then it seems even more horrendous, imo. Thay's why i keep checking for any medical comments in the book and hoping to figure out if she was tended to at all or made to suffer even worse. Wondering if they propped her head 30 degrees or more and if that made her choke on her saliva even worse while struggling to breath and possibly feeling pain and posturing when jabbed. If it all happened as thought, i don't know how an adult could live with themself for not getting medical help.

Dumb question time.

In Kolar's book are characters at the end of some paragraphs that usually, in other works, indicate a reference notation. The character is shaped like a cross but I can't find a notation anywhere. Does anyone know what the character is for and/or where the notations are that go with them? The end-notes don't match these characters so I'm confident they don't reference the end-notes. TIA

Dumb question time.

In Kolar's book are characters at the end of some paragraphs that usually, in other works, indicate a reference notation. The character is shaped like a cross but I can't find a notation anywhere. Does anyone know what the character is for and/or where the notations are that go with them? The end-notes don't match these characters so I'm confident they don't reference the end-notes. TIA

Dear, don't worry about them...for now. Just remember where they are so you can come back to them later on...(they are the 'red flags and behavioral clues' which Kolar explains later on in his book on page 315....done purposely, so please DON'T GO THERE yet...OK?:)...

Dumb question time.

Hi there - had the same question - just strted the book and was up reading last night - it is a good read and there are no questions about what he has written so far, as in other books on other subjects - he explains all of what he is talking about at the time - which I like very much.

Hi there - had the same question - just strted the book and was up reading last night - it is a good read and there are no questions about what he has written so far, as in other books on other subjects - he explains all of what he is talking about at the time - which I like very much.

Please see the answer in post #806

To all of you who are reading Kolar's book or about to read his book I have just one suggestion. Don't skip around in the chapters just read it as written. Your questions will be answered as you go along. It is a great read and laid out in an interesting way. The little "dagger" will be made known later on in the book. I marked them as I came upon them and I'm glad I did. Just saying.

Good to "see" you here again Solace. I agree about Kolar's book.

Do you remember way back when we discussed the red mark on JonBenet's neck and you realized you had seen something very similar before? I believe you said your son had his karate garment twisted at his neckline (while at karate practice) and it left the same type and size mark. Am I remembering correctly? TIA

Dear, don't worry about them...for now. Just remember where they are so you can come back to them later on...(they are the 'red flags and behavioral clues' which Kolar explains later on in his book on page 315....done purposely, so please DON'T GO THERE yet...OK?:)...

And hence, based on your post, I won't go there pal. :rocker:

That couldn't have happened. Her body had only MINOR, small abrasions and scratches here and there. If she had been dragged down a flight (or 2) of stairs by ANYONE, there would be a lot more marks on her. And especially if she were still alive when this happened (as I believe was the case- the general opinion- Kolar agrees- is that she died in the basement just outside the WC near the paint tote) there would have been MUCH bruising on her legs and torso. And a coroner would be able to tell.
The round mark on her cheek couldn't have come from her head dropping on the floor. That round mark was made by something vert specific pressing her skin or her skin pressing it. She was not dragged down any stairs.
I believe she was carried down the spiral stairs, and that is where she got the bits of green garland in her hair- they were wrapped with it.
BR did not move, drag, or otherwise handle his sister's unconscious (and then dead) body. MOO.

I agree with you. I was answering to a post about JonBenet being dragged to the basement. I thought back to my nephew and my brother's pants being pulled off. I don't think JonBenet was dragged ,but carried by Pasty to the basement, if she was not already down there.
I just couldn't see any marks if Burke did drag her there. I would expect to see something on her body from the different surfaces of the ceramic tile in the kitchen and butler pantry to the the carpet in the basement. For some reason I took the remark about the abrasion to be a different one. My mistake.

I've been "away" and reading at FFJ and came across something I've always wondered about. Why bring JAR, MR and SL to Boulder? With all that was going on, why bring them there? Why not tell them to go back to Atlanta and be in a safer place? I mean they sent Burke off to the Whites, so why not send them elsewhere? He had his hands full in trying to get Burke ,Pasty and himself out of state as soon as he could so why bring more family to take care of and worry about their safety if there were kidnapper watching?

Stewart Long said John got in the van and said he found JonBenet at 11:00 am.

I'm almost convinced that John found JonBenet when he went missing. I wonder if he had more time to read and look at the ransom letter and saw Pasty all over it and went to find where Pasty hid her.

I agree with you. I was answering to a post about JonBenet being dragged to the basement. I thought back to my nephew and my brother's pants being pulled off. I don't think JonBenet was dragged ,but carried by Pasty to the basement, if she was not already down there.
I just couldn't see any marks if Burke did drag her there. I would expect to see something on her body from the different surfaces of the ceramic tile in the kitchen and butler pantry to the the carpet in the basement. For some reason I took the remark about the abrasion to be a different one. My mistake.

I've been "away" and reading at FFJ and came across something I've always wondered about. Why bring JAR, MR and SL to Boulder? With all that was going on, why bring them there? Why not tell them to go back to Atlanta and be in a safer place? I mean they sent Burke off to the Whites, so why not send them elsewhere? He had his hands full in trying to get Burke ,Pasty and himself out of state as soon as he could so why bring more family to take care of and worry about their safety if there were kidnapper watching?

Stewart Long said John got in the van and said he found JonBenet at 11:00 am.

I'm almost convinced that John found JonBenet when he went missing. I wonder if he had more time to read and look at the ransom letter and saw Pasty all over it and went to find where Pasty hid her.

I definitely feel JR went down to JB in the wineceller during the time he went "missing" but I don't believe he found her then. I think, whatever happened, he was in on the activity from the time of her death. He knew she was in that wineceller. I don't think Patsy alone hid her.
As for why bring JAR, MR and SL to Boulder....they were supposed to rendevous in Charlevoix, and supposedly he contacted them and had them "reroute" to Boulder. Certainly he could have have them just go to Atlanta...JAR was supposedly already there. He could have had him just stay there, but possibly he wanted them there for the funeral service? Because I recall there was one in Boulder, too.
It is interesting to note that MR's then-fiance (and now husband) seemed to distance himself from Patsy and JR and it seemed like he was a bit suspicious about the whole thing.
The silence from some of the family insiders is very telling, IMO. Patsy's other sister (not the one who raided the house and is much more vocal) was virtually silent from day one, never coming forward to publicly defend her sister or brother-in-law. Patsy's parents were also very closed-mouth as far as finding the "real killer".

I definitely feel JR went down to JB in the wineceller during the time he went "missing" but I don't believe he found her then. I think, whatever happened, he was in on the activity from the time of her death. He knew she was in that wineceller. I don't think Patsy alone hid her.
As for why bring JAR, MR and SL to Boulder....they were supposed to rendevous in Charlevoix, and supposedly he contacted them and had them "reroute" to Boulder. Certainly he could have have them just go to Atlanta...JAR was supposedly already there. He could have had him just stay there, but possibly he wanted them there for the funeral service? Because I recall there was one in Boulder, too.
It is interesting to note that MR's then-fiance (and now husband) seemed to distance himself from Patsy and JR and it seemed like he was a bit suspicious about the whole thing.
The silence from some of the family insiders is very telling, IMO. Patsy's other sister (not the one who raided the house and is much more vocal) was virtually silent from day one, never coming forward to publicly defend her sister or brother-in-law. Patsy's parents were also very closed-mouth as far as finding the "real killer".

When did LE take the photos of the house? Like JAR's room and the bed ruffle? Could John of been looking for her ( just supposing) and that was him looking under the bed? Or was that from Fleet White's morning search? It's mentioned that his daughter was missing once and they looked all over for her and found her hiding under a bed?

I thought JAR had that movie ticket in his pocket to prove he wasn't anywhere near Boulder Christmas day? I know they had a service for JonBenet before she left, but he had them come there during a kidnapping in progress.

Pasty's family keeping a low profile says a lot doesn't it?

What kind of mother was Nedra Paugh? I know Pasty called her mother and it sounded formal to me. Not saying anything against the name mother, just the way Pasty said it.

When did LE take the photos of the house? Like JAR's room and the bed ruffle? Could John of been looking for her ( just supposing) and that was him looking under the bed? Or was that from Fleet White's morning search? It's mentioned that his daughter was missing once and they looked all over for her and found her hiding under a bed? [snip]

Iirc, Patsy commented that the bed ruffle in JAR's room was disturbed, looking as if someone had hidden under the bed and peeped to assess the situation thus left the ruffle pushed up. Patsy stated she had wondered if the killer had hidden under that bed waiting for them to come home. I suspect this tale had something to do with the bed being photographed.

Then, too, wasn't that hemp-type rope found under that bed as well?

Didn't patsy contradict herself in the same interview by saying she that bed was too low for her to store things then wondered if a person hid under there? She also had no idea about the scattered video tapes.

Didn't patsy contradict herself in the same interview by saying she that bed was too low for her to store things then wondered if a person hid under there? She also had no idea about the scattered video tapes.

That does sound familiar.

Hmm I haven't run onto any scattered video tapes yet.

When I was looking at the photos of the basement I came across one that had what looks like a sack of photos spilling out. It looks like the top is Frankenstein and one of Alfred E. Neuman from Mad Magazine. I wonder if John was a fan?

Iirc, Patsy commented that the bed ruffle in JAR's room was disturbed, looking as if someone had hidden under the bed and peeped to assess the situation thus left the ruffle pushed up. Patsy stated she had wondered if the killer had hidden under that bed waiting for them to come home. I suspect this tale had something to do with the bed being photographed.

Then, too, wasn't that hemp-type rope found under that bed as well?

The hemp type rope was found in that room in a brown paper bag I believe.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Doesn't it seem odd for Pasty to step over the ransom letter to the step below it to turn around to read it? I think that was one awkward big step to make on those stairs don't you?

Do you have any ideas on the route taken (if JonBenet was upstairs) though the house to get to the basement stairs? The basement stairs are on the other side of the house. I wonder if Pasty thought that putting the letter on the spiral stairs would distance her from the basement?

Also from looking at the floor plans, when Pasty was in the sunroom she was above the wine cellar.

It distances her from it all plus makes a trail for the intruder scooping up jonbenet with her blanket from her bed where last seen asleep then down the stairs and leaving the note.. even getting garland in the hair because she was being carried down to escape through the basement.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back