James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is no concrete evidence that someone in the house did it is true for sure. And that being said, Their first time committing a horrible murder and they leave no real evidence behind showing it was them and only them?? That does not strike anyone as odd? All the convoluted things in this case and not one thing points to someone in that house, and says it is them??

With that being said, an intruder:
-Breaks into the home
-Writes a ransom note with materials from the house
-Sexually assaults JB
-Murder's her
-Leaves

and leaves no real evidence behind, doesn't wake anyone up?

For those who question a 9 year old capable of murder, I read this, http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ve-parents-counseling-judge-article-1.1438130, this morning. Basically a 8 year old boy shot his grandmother to death in the head. His name isn't being released as he's under the legal age to be charged. A judge has sent him to live with his parents.

And I thought of this case from my town. http://www.ydr.com/ci_16877516
A 15 year old killed his 13 year old brother. The victim was stabbed over 100 times, 65 times to the neck and almost decapitated in their home.

Lionel Tate was only 12 when he stomped a little girl to death.
There was a 9 year old in San Diego who chased down a 6 year old girl and raped her on a neighbor's lawn. He'd been sexually harassing girls for 3 years before the rape.
I was at Dinsneyland when a 6 year old pushed a friend in the pool, purposely drowning him, to "see what it feels like".
There was a 13 year old kid somewhere on the east coast who murdered an entire family. When he was being questioned his mother was crying, his dad vomitting in the corner of the room, he was calmly talking about killing two little girls and their mother for no apparent reason.

The reality that children kill isn't what bothers me. It's everything else. When confronted, these kids admitted their crime and generally didn't see a problem with it. Most if them have little to no remorse. And if they do have remorse they admit their crime eventually....and the adults around them encourage it because it's always better to face it. Hiding it brings bigger, more anti social problems down the line.
We know what Shawn Hornbeck did, too.

With that being said, an intruder:
-Breaks into the home
-Writes a ransom note with materials from the house
-Sexually assaults JB
-Murder's her
-Leaves

and leaves no real evidence behind, doesn't wake anyone up?

Sounds just like an intruder to me. And not at all a family member.

Plenty of people have broken in and not woken anyone else up. In happened in my home once. No one woke up. We did not know anyone was in the house until the morning.

It makes more sense if someone is from the outside to use only tools from the house to make sure there is no evidence linking them later.

None of this doesn't not point to an intruder. It is completely neutral. It does not point to a family member. It just leaves the possibility that it could have indeed been someone other than the family.

Plenty of people have broken in and not woken anyone else up. In happened in my home once. No one woke up. We did not know anyone was in the house until the morning.

It makes more sense if someone is from the outside to use only tools from the house to make sure there is no evidence linking them later.

None of this doesn't not point to an intruder. It is completely neutral. It does not point to a family member. It just leaves the possibility that it could have indeed been someone other than the family.

But the difference is this: I bet you the intruder that broke into your home didn't sexually assault (and kill anyone) because his/her motive was robbery. He/she stole something and then left, correct?

It is unlikely that in the JBR case, an intruder broke in and risked his life to assault and kill a child within their own home using odd methods. Rather reckless and far-fetched indeed.

There is plenty that points to the family being guilty. Fibers, DNA, fingerprints, etc., yet that's all disregarded as being "normal" because they live there. There's nothing that points to an intruder. No entry or exit point, no DNA (blood, semen, etc. only t-DNA) no fingerprints, no footprints in the fresh snow!

So if we look at this from the angle of "lack of evidence" pointing to anyone, it's the "lack of evidence" pointing to an intruder that points right back at a member(s) of the family as the guilty party(s).

Another thing....WTH ever happened to common sense? It's anything but common.

There is plenty that points to the family being guilty. Fibers, DNA, fingerprints, etc., yet that's all disregarded as being "normal" because they live there. There's nothing that points to an intruder. No entry or exit point, no DNA (blood, semen, etc. only t-DNA) no fingerprints, no footprints in the fresh snow!

So if we look at this from the angle of "lack of evidence" pointing to anyone, it's the "lack of evidence" pointing to an intruder that points right back at a member(s) of the family as the guilty party.

Another thing....WTH ever happened to common sense? It's anything but common.
Right, and another thing.........after examining the evidence, then questioning BR, the GJ wanted an indictment against the Ramsey's......The GJ knew the IDI theory was nonsense.

Yes, it could have been anyone and anything is possible. But not likely. If we use the "anything is possible" philosophy, it is doubtful that any crime could be solved, eh?

But the difference is this: I bet you the intruder that broke into your home didn't sexually assault (and kill anyone) because his/her motive was robbery. He/she stole something and then left, correct?

It is unlikely that in the JBR case, an intruder broke in and risked his life to assault and kill a child within their own home using odd methods. Rather reckless and far-fetched indeed.

Det Thomas reported that he and his team spent an entire week living in that house after the Ramsey's sold it. He said because of the many odd additions made to the house at various times, the structure creaked so much when people moved around at night, there was no way a family could sleep through a child's attack and murder, particularly with all that was involved in redressing, garroting, and moving the body to various locations.

Det Thomas reported that he and his team spent an entire week living in that house after the Ramsey's sold it. He said because of the many odd additions made to the house at various times, the structure creaked so much when people moved around at night, there was no way a family could sleep through a child's attack and murder, particularly with all that was involved in redressing, garroting, and moving the body to various locations.

Add to that the fact that JR said JB would scream bloody murder if a stranger tried to take her to the basement. MS did say she heard a scream, yet her own family, in her own house couldn't hear it.

Sounds just like a family member to me. And not at all like an intruder.

No way that he killed her by bashing her head in accidentally. No way.

What people are saying when they say it was BR is that the 9 yr old, Bashed his sisters head in, at some point molested her and then Put a rope around her neck and watched the last breath leave her body..

There is no way, A child of 9 who does such a thing is normal for the rest of his life and does not repeat this behavior. This would be the behavior of a bundy or a dahmer, a BTK or any other serial killer. One that gets a taste for such a thing young and then wants it again. No normal 9 yr old could stomach such a thing.

I am sickened frankly by the talk aimed at a 9 yr old. There is no proof and it is nothing more than another way to blame the Ramsey's as a whole and not look outside.

i've posted a link several times now about a case in MI where a 7 yr old killed another 7 yr old accidentally with a child size golf club hit to the head... yet there's "no way" this could've happened in the house that night, despite it happening once previously... smh

i don't believe anyone here believes BR put that rope around her neck, yet you keep asserting it's been said. please show us where... thx.

a "taste for such a thing"? reaching, my dear, reaching.

what behaviour would he have to repeat? if he bashed her on the head due to anger, jealousy, <insert emotion>... she's gone! he won't EVER feel that emotion towards her again. and i doubt he'd feel it/as strongly towards anyone else, ever.

asserting there's no proof it was BR just doesn't hold up. the threads here are full of evidence and theory why, yes, it just might've been BR.

i've posted a link several times now about a case in MI where a 7 yr old killed another 7 yr old accidentally with a child size golf club hit to the head... yet there's "no way" this could've happened in the house that night, despite it happening once previously... smh

i don't believe anyone here believes BR put that rope around her neck, yet you keep asserting it's been said. please show us where... thx.

a "taste for such a thing"? reaching, my dear, reaching.

what behaviour would he have to repeat? if he bashed her on the head due to anger, jealousy, ... she's gone! he won't EVER feel that emotion towards her again. and i doubt he'd feel it/as strongly towards anyone else, ever.

asserting there's no proof it was BR just doesn't hold up. the threads here are full of evidence and theory why, yes, it just might've been BR.

So let me get this straight. You think he accidentally bashed her in head but then to cover it up someone else in her family garroted her?
This gets more ludicrous as it goes on.

There is no way BR did this. It is my opinion but no way it works for me.

If a child this young can do something so heinous that is a special breed of child and a starter crime. This is not a bash and run case. This is assault with bashing and garroting.
Sorry this was not accidental. Nor was it done by the 9 yr old.

Right, and another thing.........after examining the evidence, then questioning BR, the GJ wanted an indictment against the Ramsey's......The GJ knew the IDI theory was nonsense.

No that depends on all that was presented. We will never know what made them vote for that. Buy again grand juries get it wrong. You don't like it but getting a Gj to indict is not something that is a standard for guilt.

Lionel Tate was only 12 when he stomped a little girl to death.
There was a 9 year old in San Diego who chased down a 6 year old girl and raped her on a neighbor's lawn. He'd been sexually harassing girls for 3 years before the rape.
I was at Dinsneyland when a 6 year old pushed a friend in the pool, purposely drowning him, to "see what it feels like".
There was a 13 year old kid somewhere on the east coast who murdered an entire family. When he was being questioned his mother was crying, his dad vomitting in the corner of the room, he was calmly talking about killing two little girls and their mother for no apparent reason.

The reality that children kill isn't what bothers me. It's everything else. When confronted, these kids admitted their crime and generally didn't see a problem with it. Most if them have little to no remorse. And if they do have remorse they admit their crime eventually....and the adults around them encourage it because it's always better to face it. Hiding it brings bigger, more anti social problems down the line.
We know what Shawn Hornbeck did, too.

Shawn hornbeck??? !!! This kid was kidnapped and abused anything he did was a result of torture and abuse not the desire to hurt or kill.

Sorry this not at all appropriate.

I just read an interesting post on another thread but couldn't help thinking about JBR and the similarities:

Please take a gander at Post #796 (written very recently) by Oceanblueeyes regarding Elaina Steinfurth.

Things that make you go "hmmm".....

moo

Shawn hornbeck??? !!! This kid was kidnapped and abused anything he did was a result of torture and abuse not the desire to hurt or kill.

Sorry this not at all appropriate.

Scarlett (and I mean this in all due respect), why was it appropriate for you to mention that you had an intruder into your own home (and you suspect it was an intruder into the Rams*y's home that fateful night) yet you did not get hurt or killed.

So why is that not considered inappropriate for you to bring up?

I'm only asking because I am trying to follow your thought process and logic as we all shed light onto this JBR mystery case.

Yes, it could have been anyone and anything is possible. But not likely. If we use the "anything is possible" philosophy, it is doubtful that any crime could be solved, eh?

When you use the anything is possible theory you are then open to even the slightest twinge that could point you to a solution. When you put your blinders on and think you know it all then you miss the truth. You have to be open to all possibilities.

I just read an interesting post on another thread but couldn't help thinking about JBR and the similarities:

Please take a gander at Post #796 (written very recently) by Oceanblueeyes regarding Elaina Steinfurth.

Things that make you go "hmmm".....

moo

Just read it and it is interesting. Thanks for pointing it out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torchy
Back