James Kolar's New Book Will Blow the Lid off the JonBenet Ramsey Investigation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rare does not matter. That is what I am trying to say. It makes no difference what someone has done before or what they have done since. Just what is possible here.

There was no kidnapping, But we don't know what the original plan was.

Odds make no difference to me. What are the odds that someone will break into a home and take a child and kill them? Not much different.

It only takes one person with a mind like this to do it. And then they may have tried something different the next time. Maybe there are dead now and were not able to repeat the crime. Maybe they moved onto a new type of victim?

I just can not discount something because it is a rarity.

BBM Once again, you have contradicted yourself. Here you say it makes "no difference what someone has done before or what they have done since" yet in other posts you say that BR could not have done it because he "is normal". In other posts you have said that any child that did this would end up being a serial killer, or words to that effect.

So which is it Scarlett? Is this a one time thing for the killer or is it as you said elsewhere, someone that would do it again?? You can't have it both ways!

Since I'm not a criminal I don't know. What I do know is that criminals break in and some don't care about getting caught. Some take kids with someone else in the room. Some kill children in their homes. Some steal them and kill them later. The possibilities are endless considering who that criminal is.

Basically saying that no intruder would do this would be to say you know what every criminal is thinking or their intentions.

So only criminals would know?? That's confusing- that only a criminal would know of any other cases where a kidnapper couldn't help themselves before leaving the house.

-- ST and JK wrote books to make money but the R's only wrote DOI to get their story out, never mind the huge advance

-- the DA's words are "spin" but meyer's are totally believable even though both comments were obtained via a reporter first hand

-- there is no evidence this case is any form of RDI, yet no evidence has been offered to illustrate much less prove IDI

-- BR would've turned into a "monster" had he accidentally killed his sister, but, that didn't happen to will chapman

--JK (and ST IIRC) used their own $ to publish, and JK probably won't recoup his investment, while the Rs made over $1M minimum for DOI. Then there's TO$O$ too.

--"Ransom the body" is a term that came straight out of the mouth of an R attorney, NOT Meyer, as cynic pointed out earlier, but it doesn't matter because that's not what the headline said.

--Local newspaper reporters, hand picked by the Rs for an interview, are totally reliable sources, but respected LE aren't.

--RDI are required to provide proof for every statement made, which is then refused or ignored, but IDI can state opinion and demand it be viewed as fact.

Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta
So let me get this straight. You think he accidentally bashed her in head but then to cover it up someone else in her family garroted her?
This gets more ludicrous as it goes on.

You have to be open to all possibilities.

Once again, you have contradicted yourself. Here you say it makes "no difference what someone has done before or what they have done since" yet in other posts you say that BR could not have done it because he "is normal". In other posts you have said that any child that did this would end up being a serial killer, or words to that effect.

So which is it Scarlett? Is this a one time thing for the killer or is it as you said elsewhere, someone that would do it again?? You can't have it both ways!

so many contradictions...

BBM Once again, you have contradicted yourself. Here you say it makes "no difference what someone has done before or what they have done since" yet in other posts you say that BR could not have done it because he "is normal". In other posts you have said that any child that did this would end up being a serial killer, or words to that effect.

That is right. I believe with my whole heart that if a 9 yr old committed such a crime, That would be a child that would not have not been able to commit other crimes and be in trouble again.. That is the sign of a deeply disturbed child.

My post about just because someone had not committed this EXACT Crime does not mean that the person did not commit other crimes, But may have not had the same exact MO as this one.

so many contradictions...

Again. No one who wrote a book has any standings with me. I don't care that the Ramseys wrote a book but I can see them doing it as a way to get their story out.

The others to me there is nothing more there than people wanting to make a name for themselves. If it is real information that will break the case, Don't write a book and say things, Like " You have to read the book to get the answers.."

Just put it all out there.

these two comments are a total contradiction...

No it isn't. The thoughts of a 9yr old bashing the 6 yr old in the head, Garroting her and assaulting her is not something I will even consider.

Yes, we need to be open to possibilities but I have looked at BR and see nothing but a kid who lost his sister and his mom, He grew up in the shadow of mayhem and has lived as normal a life as he could. There is nothing that points to him AT ALL. Nothing.

Again. No one who wrote a book has any standings with me. I don't care that the Ramseys wrote a book but I can see them doing it as a way to get their story out.

The others to me there is nothing more there than people wanting to make a name for themselves. If it is real information that will break the case, Don't write a book and say things, Like " You have to read the book to get the answers.."

"Yes, we need to be open to possibilities"

Who has said that you need to read their book to get the answers? If LS had wrote a book, would it be the same for him?
Some people can't seem to take off their rose colored glasses to be open to possibilities, jmo.

No it isn't. The thoughts of a 9yr old bashing the 6 yr old in the head, Garroting her and assaulting her is not something I will even consider.

Yes, we need to be open to possibilities but I have looked at BR and see nothing but a kid who lost his sister and his mom, He grew up in the shadow of mayhem and has lived as normal a life as he could. There is nothing that points to him AT ALL. Nothing.

....and yet another contradiction. :scared:

ITA.

I've considered it, though, then rejected it.

There is no way (to my mind) BR is guilty of anything but being part of that family.

A good dose of logic tells me that someone in that house killed JB, and someone covered it up. Anyone who covered up for their dying assaulted baby by finishing her off :furious: is the correct personality type (eg psychopathic) to have caused the injury in the first place.

We just don't need BR as a suspect. We've already got two who more than fit the bill.

My opinion only of course.

:twocents:

Have you read Kolar's book? He was the lead investigator. He saw all the evidence. He knows what was said in the Grand Jury.

It's one thing to dismiss a theory. It's another to disregard what the lead investigator says about the case.

Kolar spent his own money to have this book published. He risked everything to write this book. He has not made a dime. I doubt he will make enough to recover his investment.

Kolar is a good person with a good heart. And he has no reason to lie.

By the way not a peep out of Lin Wood the Ramsey sue happy lawyer.

Do you know James Kolar? He is a wonderful man who only wants to get the truth out.

He is not out to make a name for himself. He is out to tell the truth. I know him personally and I can tell you he is a sincere and honest man.

The evidence is there. The D.A. just won't do anything. Especially this late in the case.

"The way Burke is dropping clues indicates he may have hidden his nightmares in another personality," said Dr. Densen-Gerber. "I've read that John and Patsy Ramsey say Burke is a normal boy. But he can't be normal any more than the two of them can be normal in light of what happened to JonBenét.: [sic]

Dr. Densen-Gerber thinks Burke could become the eyewitness police need to solve the case.

"He should be questioned by experts again and again," she said.
"He's giving indications he witnessed a nightmare.

"Proper questioning can take him back to that horrible night--and it can help solve the case."

Yes - continue to traumatise the traumatised boy. Interrogate him repeatedly! That'll improve his behaviour no end. And was she actually saying he has multiple personalities there?

Jeez.

My daughter suffered a relatively (to Burke) lesser emotional trauma a few years ago, and spent two solid years acting out, not knowing how to express her anger and frustration. No secrets or siblings murders involved - she was just an angry kid, and nobody could blame her for being one.

Just like I cannot blame Burke for being an angry kid.

'Burke chucked his trombone is and therefore keeping secrets about a murder' is patently ridiculous.

And people saying "Burke murdered his sister" are only contributing to a young man's unhappiness. There's no proof he did so. He hasn't been charged. Not ever been charged -- so why is he a suspect and Fleet White isn't? FW was never charged either. But gods forbid we mention HIM, because he's never been charged!

It just seems like another Ramsey bandwagon, wringing a stone for blood.

So should everyone who disagrees with him just shut up?

No. But they should give his opinion the same amount of respect they would want others to show them.
There are ways to disagree and discuss why instead of just disagreeing just to be disagreeable.
JMO, I'll leave it at that.

It's the tabloids. I know they'e been right on occasion, but they aren't exactly the shining light of journalism. Back in the 90's, there was a demand for the tabloids to have at least one story about this case every week. If they didn't have anything substantial, they would have to make something up. For example, they wrote one story where they claimed JonBenet met with a casting agent, with this very unique name. I googled this woman, and absolutely no record of her came up. Plus even if Burke did throw his trombone, how do we know that one (or more) of the kids wasn't taunting him first?

"Yes, we need to be open to possibilities"

Who has said that you need to read their book to get the answers? If LS had wrote a book, would it be the same for him?
Some people can't seem to take off their rose colored glasses to be open to possibilities, jmo.
Yes I would have said the same.

Being open to all the possibilities applies directly to the adults involved not a 9 yr old child. For that to be put in play there would be some deviancy, Something else that would make it so. Until that is proven he is off limits as far as I am concerned.

Do you know James Kolar? He is a wonderful man who only wants to get the truth out.

He is not out to make a name for himself. He is out to tell the truth. I know him personally and I can tell you he is a sincere and honest man.

The evidence is there. The D.A. just won't do anything. Especially this late in the case.

I watched his Book session. I listened to what he had to say. I have no interest in his book. Wonderful guy or not, his book is nothing more than his opinion and that he sold it and says things like " I am not going to tell you everything.. You have to read the book for that, " Bothers me.
It is only his truth.. NOT THE TRUTH as none of us where there and are only speculating. Any theory that includes BR is to me just a Hail Mary to hope to keep focus on the Ramseys.

I am sure he is a good person. His theory means little to me.

So should everyone who disagrees with him just shut up?

Exactly. We all have the right to post what we think and feel, At least I thought that was the case, As long as we do it according to TOS.

:facepalm:

i never theorized he did all those things.

Then tell me how the 9 yr old killed the child and then what? Someone else in the family decided to GARROTE her? AS a what? Distraction?

That is a big thing. To have parents come across the body of their 6 yr old that their 9 yr old killed and then what, Make it more horrible?? If you are then insinuating the parents then covered it up.

Best way to cover it would have been to remove the body from the house.

What makes no sense is that if the R's were staging a kidnapping, The only way that works is to get rid of the body.

The fact that there was no kidnapping to me says that that was the intent of the Perpetrator all along and something happened that changed that during the crime itself.

No one writes a note if they know the body is in the house and will be discovered shortly. They called the police and had them there right away.

If this was a cover up by the Ramsey's, They had all the time in the world to cover this better, NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING UNTIL THEY CALL POLICE!

Anything to do with BR for me is just a fantasy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back