Jana Duggar Charged With Endangering the Welfare of a Minor, Sept 2021 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dearly hope that whomever the parents are, since we don't know which child wandered outside, will have the courtesy to reimburse Jana for the $880 she spent in court fees and fines.

A thousand years of babysitting a thousand children who are not hers, likely for free, should earn her that, at least. IMO
Eh I think when you are watching a kid and the kid wanders off, to the point the cops have to bring them back, then you kind of deserve to eat the fees and fines.

I'm a bit confused on why the neighbor who found the child thought it was better to call the police instead of simply returning the child to the house. Did the neighbor not know it was a Duggar kid? I mean, better safe than sorry and it was probably a good move to call the police but I don't think I would've done that if I just found a neighbor kid outside and knew which house the kid belonged to... Kind of strange, I think.

I'm a bit confused on why the neighbor who found the child thought it was better to call the police instead of simply returning the child to the house. Did the neighbor not know it was a Duggar kid? I mean, better safe than sorry and it was probably a good move to call the police but I don't think I would've done that if I just found a neighbor kid outside and knew which house the kid belonged to... Kind of strange, I think.

I’m speculating it was far from the first time. If a neighbor’s kid consistently wandered into my yard - despite repeated warnings to the caregivers - I’d be tempted to call police. It creates liability - garages, sheds, and cars are all places a little one could wander and suffer injury. JMO.

I’ve never watched the show but pictures of the warehouse don’t seem to include windows…every bedroom needs to have a means of egress for fire safety. Curious if the warehouse is up to code for sleeping. JMO.

I don't watch the show either but you can see pictures of it in links shared here. Don't know about windows but the family has been in real estate a long time, I can't see them using something not up to code.

I’m speculating it was far from the first time. If a neighbor’s kid consistently wandered into my yard - despite repeated warnings to the caregivers - I’d be tempted to call police. It creates liability - garages, sheds, and cars are all places a little one could wander and suffer injury. JMO.

That's what I think too.
Their residence is on the same lot as a place with all sorts of semi-trucks coming and going. If I owned the business, I would probably call the cops out of safety for the kids and my own liability.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back