Jared Leisek of Adventures With Purpose charged with child rape

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure how common it is but I personally know someone who sent her abuser to prison after 20 years. She was quite young when the crimes happened.
Many victims are afraid to speak up but when they become adults they're able to face their abuser. MOO
And God Bless them for their courage. In doing so, they likely save several other children from a similar fate. Monsters that abuse children are obsessive and rarely strike once, in my amateur opinion and speculation.

He doesn't appear to have an attorney yet.

STATE OF UTAH
Attorneys:
BUTLER, AREK
vs.
JARED LEISEK
Attorneys:
Case # 221600333
10:30 AM - 11/30/2022
WEST COURTROOM 2
View courthouse address
Judge/Commissioner:
MANDY LARSEN
INITIAL APPEARANCE
State Felony
DOB: 9/16/1975

1st Degree Felony
RAPE OF A CHILD
1/1/1992
1st Degree Felony
RAPE OF A CHILD
10/1/1992

OTN:
Citation: #
LEA: EPH #22061017
Prosecuting Agency: C20 #2022-267
Sheriff: #

I just want it to be clear that it seems there Is no way anyone other than Jared and possibly his wife have ownership in Adventures with a Purpose. If his “face” is suddenly not forefront that means NOTHING unless ownership changes as HIS trust is sole owner of the business.

Evidenced as found in this amended doc on his business registration I linked earlier. Signed by Jared as trustee/member.

1667848659062.jpeg
My question is what protection does having the business owned by a trust give him? Protected from civil suit? What type of income did this business make?

I just want it to be clear that it seems there Is no way anyone other than Jared and possibly his wife have ownership in Adventures with a Purpose. If his “face” is suddenly not forefront that means NOTHING unless ownership changes as HIS trust is sole owner of the business.

Evidenced as found in this amended doc on his business registration I linked earlier. Signed by Jared as trustee/member.

View attachment 378483
My question is what protection does having the business owned by a trust give him? Protected from civil suit? What type of income did this business make?

The cousin said she was not after money, so there won't be a civil suit.

The amount of victim blaming I'm seeing on social media is astounding. AWP's fans always did seem a bit cult like at times for lack of a better word (please forgive me if anybody finds that offensive- i think AWP do great things but SOME the fans can be quite.. scary).

The amount of victim blaming I'm seeing on social media is astounding. AWP's fans always did seem a bit cult like at times for lack of a better word (please forgive me if anybody finds that offensive- i think AWP do great things but SOME the fans can be quite.. scary).
That's insane. How on earth can they defend this?

View attachment 378483
depends on the type of trust and who the beneficiaries are. the short answer.

I'm glad you posted this. I was feeling guilty for thinking this exact thing! It seemed like every single missing person case on FB, etc. there was a comment "You should contact AWP...". The person could have run away intentionally, on foot, in the desert, 50 years ago...

I was wondering the same. Maybe it depends upon each individual state?
Rainn operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline. This is their state by state guide to the statute of limitations

Rainn operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline. This is their state by state guide to the statute of limitations

Using that site and his indicted crime --rape of a child, there are not statute of limitations on the charge.

Thank you! The link under Utah goes to a further breakdown of various sex crimes laws and their respective statutes of limitations.

Utah's been under fire in recent years for having high incidences of child abuse (ranked number 8) and child sex abuse which ultimately encouraged lawmakers to eliminate the statute of limitations in many crimes against children.

Using that site and his indicted crime --rape of a child, there are not statute of limitations on the charge
Does anyone else find it interesting that no other MSM has picked up the story besides the Sun?
Not so much, so many picked up the Kiely Rodni story and interviewed them as heroes less than two months ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back